Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Amarige Mimosa de Grasse Millesime Givenchy for women

Amarige Mimosa de Grasse Millesime Givenchy for women
dislike

ozonic
Amarige Mimosa de Grasse Millesime Givenchy for women Pictures Amarige Mimosa de Grasse Millesime Givenchy for women Pictures Amarige Mimosa de Grasse Millesime Givenchy for women Pictures

The classic floral fragrance Amerige by Givenchy has become even more floral with a dominant mimose accord. In January of 2005, 1000 kg of mimose blossom were picked to produce 3 kg of mimose absolute, the main ingredient of this limited edition of the perfume. Mimose is joined by apricot blossom and ylang-ylang, with sweet and green top and sensual base made of sandalwood, amber and powder.

Violet Leaf Lemon Neroli Brazilian Rosewood

M at the end of plummm
M for millesime

Emma123
Emma123

Does anyone know where I could purchase this please? I really love something about the original version however it's just that bit too strong and I would love to try this. I just can't find it anywhere. I would also love to get some testers of the other Amarige scents if anyone knows how! thank you

adele l
adele l

Have to agree- it is very much Amarige but a smoother, better version. Absolutely lovely when it settles; subtly sweet, the gentle mimosa comes to the foreground. There is something watery in the background and it's less overwhelming than amarige...a must for floral lovers!

eljayebee
eljayebee

I'm not even a 'floral' girl, I'm decidedly 'oriental', but I LOVE this. Bought up all I could find on eBay and have it carefully tucked away so I will never be without it.

Shikai
Shikai

Pure gold. If Amarige could be perfected it has been achieved in this incredible falcon. Sweet golden mimosa floral; enchanting and sensuous from bright top notes to the sultry base notes. I am one of the lucky ones to own this gem.

winx61
winx61

Ho provato questo profumo alla Rinascente di Milano... buonissimo!!! La mimosa è ben dosata, non è asfissiante come capita spesso nei profumi a lei dedicati. Preferisco questo al classico Amarige.

Amarige Mimosa de Grasse Millesime by Givenchy 4.52 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Amarige Mimosa de Grasse Millesime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Amarige Mimosa de Grasse Millesime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amarige Mimosa de Grasse Millesime by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amarige Mimosa de Grasse Millesime by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Yves Saint Laurent Paris Dior Poison Tendre Cacharel LouLou Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Robert Piguet Fracas Fendi Fendi Theorema Dior Dune Dior Dolce Vita Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Moschino Couture! Dior Diorissimo Moschino Moschino Shiseido Feminite du Bois Amouage Ciel Pour Femme Fendi Palazzo Rochas Alchimie Givenchy Amarige Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette