Designers » F-H » Oriental « Groups

Ambre Tigré Givenchy for women and men

Ambre Tigré Givenchy for women and men
dislike

Ambre Tigré Givenchy for women and men Pictures Ambre Tigré Givenchy for women and men Pictures Ambre Tigré Givenchy for women and men Pictures

The fashion house of Givenchy presents a new exclusive collection called L’ Atelier de Givenchy, which contains seven fine fragrances made from rich raw ingredients that evoke the Givenchy fashion creations and materials. Each fragrance is accompanied by a special fashion sketch. The scents are: Ambre Tigré, Bois Martial, Cuir Blanc, Chypre Caresse, Néroli Originel, Oud Flamboyant and Ylang Austral.

Ambre Tigré is a scent of "feline fantasy “,”animal impulses" and "a call for passion." Key notes of the composition are amber, vanilla and labdanum, inspired by fur, leather and animal prints.

The fragrances are available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum .

Ambre Tigré was launched in 2014.

Amber Vanilla Labdanum

Santal Majuscule

Ambre Tigré Fragrance Reviews

magda14012
magda14012

I got a decant and I am certain it will last for a long time. It is such a good quality, that a little dab goes a long way. I expected something loud and bold. It is a comfy, soothing scent. Vanilla is detectable, yet it never turns Ambre Tigré a sweet perfume. Vanilla makes it rounder, smoother and even more creamy than it was at the beginning. Beautiful winter go to scent, warm and feminine. Reminds me of a fireplace lit at night, yellow and orange flames flickering and me sat on a comfy sofa with a cuppa. Bliss

nightcutter
nightcutter

I agree with katemax. The Perfume Parlour version is lovely.

taabbatkhairan
taabbatkhairan

أفضل ماأعجبني من هذا المجموعة الجميلة والتي تبحث عن خير الحلول " الوسط "
ويعيبها حقيقة : ارتفاع سعرها ، وثباتها المخيب

katemax
katemax

Perfume parlour do a dupe of this which is definitely worth trying out

perfumesniffer
perfumesniffer

Givenchy Ambre Tiger is a high quality amber. I love it.

It's not too sweet and doesn't just turn into a vanilla scent; which is important for me. It's got enough bite but not too much. Wearable in the office but still a little edgy. I think it's among one of the best "wearable" ambers (my best are: HdP Ambre 114, Dior Mitzah and Hermes L'Ambre des Merveilles).

Would love to be able to find this at an online discounter because $220 is expensive.

LaMaroc
LaMaroc

I tried the whole L'Atelier line at the Galleria Neiman Marcus in Houston, Texas while I was there on a visit. A representative was there to give me the PR b.s. (I worked in cosmetics for a long time and I don't have the patience for the spiels anymore.) She was very nice, I just wanted to explore the line at my leisure, but she hovered. As I was trying them, the ones I thought would appeal to me - cuir, chypre, bois - all were negatives. I tried the florals - Neroli Originale was pleasant but hardly original and the same with Ylang Austral. I seemed most attracted to the Ambre Tigré. I thought I had a winner. Those boozy top notes hooked me, but I was cautious enough not to purchase and the rep gave me a little scented "button" that was part of the marketing. I slipped this into my small handbag and with the other sample cards that I had slipped into other pockets in order to try to keep them from mixing. Well, for the rest of the short trip and the flight home, I kept opening my handbag and I kept wondering where this huge waft of powerful amber musk kept coming from (I'm forgetful in my old age). Then I get home and after dumping out my bags, found the little peach-colored culprit. Whatever musk Givenchy used in that base, it is NUCLEAR! It wiped out the smell of all my other scented cards (including some Chanels, Tom Fords, and the new Diana Vreeland line) and it kept making my eyes water. I had to throw it out because it was taking over any room it was in. I may have even appreciated the power and longevity before I got home, but any time after that the smell just made me angry because it took over everything. I suppose Ambre Tigré is an appropriate name, but this isn't named after the sublimely beautiful and endangered panthera tigris, this is for the human species of the Housewife of New Jersey variety.

Absolutely amazing! Quite oriental at first, intense & bold, intoxicating, dynamic. A scent for a lioness - I've thought. However, when it settles down, it's completely, deeply comforting. Warm and sexy, better than any words can describe.

possumke
possumke

A dear friend purchased Ambre Tigre for me at Harrods London and flew it back to me here in Australia. It was essentially a very expensive blind buy, but I am happy to report that I am not disappointed!

First impressions; GORGEOUS! A quality amber, it does not scream "I am Givenchy", rather, it mingles in the same circle as a lot of other high quality ambers by today's niche houses. I am not feeling too much vanilla, it floats ever so softly in the background, Amber is the star of the show. A 'grown-ups', creamy, slightly raw, smokey, sexy amber.

Initial spray is rather sweet, strong and boozy (which I love) and it takes a little time to warm up and settle on the skin, peaking at around half an hour into application. The dry-down is a touch resinous, with a whisper of dry, sweetish powder to finish.
Longevity is quite good, upwards of 3 hours on me.
I highly recommend it to amber lovers : )

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Ambre Tigré fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Ambre Tigré, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ambre Tigré by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ambre Tigré by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.