Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

dislike

sour
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret (2014) Givenchy for women Videos
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret (2014) Givenchy for women Pictures

Givenchy relaunches Ange Ou Demon Le Secret fragrance, originally introduced in August 2009 as a fresh floral flanker of the oriental original Ange Ou Demon from 2006.

The composition remains true to the theme of white flowers and jasmine tea. The top notes are tea leaves, lemon and cranberry. Crystal Sambac jasmine in the heart is mixed with accords of white peony and water lily. The base notes include patchouli, white musk and blonde woods.

The new campaign was shot by photographer Mikael Jansson. Actress Uma Thurman is replaced by model Kati Nescher as the face of the campaign. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Ange Ou Demon Le Secret (2014) was launched in 2014.

Lemon Tea Leaf Cranberry

Endless Euphoria

Ange Ou Demon Le Secret (2014) Fragrance Reviews

raiza1990
raiza1990

Before seeing the notes, i could swear there was peach on this fragrance. i get a peaches and cream vibe from Ange ou Démon le secret. Now i think it is the lemon doing it, but i can not explain why this may be so. Anyway, it is very fruity at the beginning and later on it develops into a different kind of sweetness, i guess it is the water lily. I get no patchouli and i really can not say if i smell the tea.
Overall i think it is boring and unoriginal ( and a bit strange) and i only get the "ange" part, the "demon" is nowhere to be smelled.

pictureperfect
pictureperfect

After having tested this perfume quite a couple of times, I decided I had to have it. Honestly, one of the best perfumes I have ever smelled. It's great because it's sour, sweet/fruity, fresh and green at the same time, which makes it very wearable for people of pretty much all ages imo. What I love most about this perfume is that it's so versatile, you get a bit of everything. I can literally smell the different accords at the same time, which makes it a more exciting perfume and thus sooo worth the price. And of course it doesn't hurt that the bottle is gorgeous.

Tussa
Tussa

I went to Sephora to try two particular perfumes and ended up covered with many. Of course, they all mixed up, and 2 hours later, I could feel one gorgeous scent, but forgot which one was that. Fortunately, i took also paper samples which I labeled, and back home, I founded out that it was the one I least expected - Ange Ou Demon Le Secret. It is a long time that I loved some perfume like this one. I am not going to elaborate the notes, everything is well balanced, just soooo beautiful. The love was so instant, that I almost bought the biggest bottle right away. Instead, I order a sample, just to be safe with my chemistry. Longevity seams to be quite good, and can not wait to own this gem. It is feminine, fruity, fresh, sexy and classy, simply beautiful.

mandydavis
mandydavis

This has to be one of the best smelling perfumes out there for me very well made smells blend amazing together not normally a fan of Givenchy but great job with this one NAILED IT

cobradeathmatch
cobradeathmatch

This might be my favorite perfume of all time. It's a slightly sweet, fresh, fruity floral with an aromatic quality that makes even the wood and patchouli dry down smell effervescent. It's one of the few perfumes that I think works equally well in the summer as it does the winter.

PolinaBielova
PolinaBielova

Wonderful perfume but got tired after using the same one for 3 years. Ready to swap my 100ml bottle (but 80ml left) for any other perfume.

Please PM me who's interested. UK

momo363
momo363

Angel20

yes it has been produced with 2 name !!!
my perfume name is (ange ou etrange le secret) too .
Don't worry .

[email protected]
daniela.sprella@gmail.com

I love LOVE LOVE this perfume. It's not offensive but rather pleasant. It stays long when sprayed on clothes. If it could only be less citric it would be a total perfection... I mean at least for me =]

Agata654
Agata654

I really like this one! Fresh, green tea scent with hint of white flowers... Summer appropriate, but I also wear it during autumn and winter. Because it's very versatile, clean and fresh, it can be a good fragrance to wear for work.

I was pleasantly surprised that it's very long lasting! I can smell it after 7-8 hours, which I think it's remarkable for a citrusy -green fragrance... Normally even high quality citrus scents have tendencies to disappear from my skin very quickly, but this one definitely it's a long lasting one on my skin, hence I will definitely re-purchase this one :)

Mas777
Mas777

Add white musk in 2014 reformulation... why?? It was already perfect. I don't like this version.
It is one of my favorite perfume, but I'll never buy this reformulation :(

Angel20

I bought a perfume which its name is (ange ou etrange le secret),produced in 5/2014...Does anyone know if ange ou demon le secret(2014) has been produced with 2 different names???

vagabondant
vagabondant

I hate the citrus.

Asinya
Asinya

SO angry with my local Boots - they have a pre-reformulation as tester, but sell the reformulation. So, I fell in love with the tester and bought a big bottle - which I opened, and used - only to discover it's not the same scent at all.
Of course, since I opened it, I can't return it. It's not bad - it's just not what I fell in love with in the tester. It's a bit too "generic red berry" when fresh, and turns almost to dried-in soap when dry - I very much preferred the 2009 version :(

ChloeKeny
ChloeKeny

After months of struggle I've finally come to terms with the fact that this just doesn't mesh well with my chemistry. First off, let me say that I love everything about this fragrance. The bottle is stunning, and the perfume itself is to die for. It's sweet, but in a natural way, not a pink sugar cotton candy type of sweet. On first whiff, there's bright lemon, tea, cranberry, and the woods. The lemon makes it fresh, and the tea adds an interesting level of depth. I'm not sure what is causing the sweetness, but whatever it is, I love it. The middle notes on me are all jasmine, this is my favorite stage as I adore jasmine. But the dry down is where this fragrance takes a turn for the worse. My chemistry somehow takes all these wonderful notes and makes them smell like plastic. Just straight plastic, in fact, it smells exactly like the children's toys that are given out at many fast food chains in America. How devastating. I'm about 1/4 of the way through my 50ml bottle and I know I'll be able to finish the rest, but I won't be repurchasing.
Also, for those who would suggest I try the old formulation, that one was actually worse on my skin.

GhostFleur
GhostFleur

I coveted Ange ou Dèmon Le Secret primarily because of the water lily...I just love anything with my favorite flower in it. Having said that, I really don't have any expectations from this fragrance at all. But...I was pleasantly surprised! What can I say? The idea of Jasmine tea is BRILLIANT! I'm getting orange blossom sweetness tempered by aquatic florals and some woods. A little strange as orange blossom is not listed in the pyramid but it doesn't really matter. This scent is very alluring; borderline ADDICTIVE! Ange ou Dèmon? Definitely ANGEL on me with its light and airy, almost ethereal characteristic. Sillage is modest and lasts for over 7 hours on my skin. Price tag's definitely worth it. Would recommend to fresh fragrance lovers like me.

margarita.angelova
margarita.angelova

It smells exactly like Twinings Jasmine Green Tea. Exactly.

This makes it an usual smell for me and I can't get too excited about it, but of course it's a scent I adore.
Great light perfume for the spring and summer, very feminine and office appropriate.

The drydown is very similar to Endless Euphoria by Calvin Klein.

sonjcek

I prefer the old version. Why they had to add a citrus note, it doesn't go with the base that well! I'm sooo disappointed, it was my favourite perfume. Buaaa!

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

This is more fruity than the other version, more cranberry mixed with lemon, verging on a orangy smell, a safe perfume less sharp than the original. This version I can smell it easier, the original was hit and miss my nose would smell the notes,the times I could smell it, it was sharp. I prefer the new version

iammelody
iammelody

I been itching to try it, after reading countless reviews based on the 09' version. I've recently tested the current version and its in no way what I expected. Perhaps the older version would be but I have no way of knowing at this point.
I get no freshness from it what so ever. To me its overly "perfumey" and I feel like I've smelled it many times before. I wouldn't say its offensive, because its not, but I guess my hopes were too high and I set myself up for disappointment.

donimili
donimili

"onemofnthe"- one of the ;) i guess...

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

I love this fragrance , it has this spring freshness with a warm dry down . I found it to be of quality , and have been wearing AoD le secret collection for a few years now. This is delightful , bright , a light and stylish scent ! This my favourite for spring / summer ! Even so I now prefers and swapped for the Ange Ou Demon Le secret, L' Eau De Toilette !

Brian's Wee Sister
Brian's Wee Sister

I've just got a couple of testers of this. I think it's lovely. It's definitely got hints of fruit teas, I can smell satsuma, strawberries? It's sweet but NOT sickly at all. I think this is a beautiful, light, fruity but grown-up scent. May have to buy full size bottle. It's a summer breeze in a scent.
(A week later). Have now realised this is quite cheap smelling and very synthetic. It's amazing how different they smell when you wait for the drydown. A 13 year old might like this.

lilia_c
lilia_c

Its a nice summer perfume, nothing special about it.

gpesav
gpesav

I purchased this perfume unbeknownst to me that this was the reformulated version. This is NOT the same perfume! Okay, maybe a little. Maybe my nose is super sensitive or it's all just in my head. On paper it smells very similar, on my skin that's a different story. They smelled completely different. The 2009 version (the one I fell in love with) is much lighter, fresher, more crisp, whereas, this version is much heavier, with an enhanced lemon note, which in my opinion ruined this beautiful perfume. I'm so tired of perfume companies reformulating their perfumes. Why fix what is not broken?

This is just as good as the original. A little bit stronger, but I don't mind. Soft, tender, fresh and strong at the same time.
There's just a little bit more lemon.
Very nice green scent.
Amazing masterpiece!

Alexia90
Alexia90

I want to try the new version!

rooa
rooa

I'm happy with the new version, this is exactly the same on my skin (comparing to the old version) and has a better longevity!

noni_345
noni_345

This one confuses me a bit. Were they trying to make a fresh/clean frag that turned too strong/perfumey, or aiming for a perfumy frag that, as sonjcek noted,got ruined by the citrusy note? Either way I have a hard time wearing it
That being said, it smells really great on clothing. There's a lovely floral fruity tea mix that lasts days. Ha! clothing is the only reason i even bother with this frag. i'll find a sweater that smells amazing then i'm like mmm, its the givenchy! spritz it on my skin, get a headache,the bottle is put back in storage, oy vey! so yea i'm definitely gonna try the edt/09 version

Antares811
Antares811

Beautiful scent. Very classy and feminine. It slightly reminds me of Omnia Indian Garnet. A gorgeous fresh floral. Recommended.

sonjcek

The old one was sooo much better!! Here the citrus scent is ruining the lovely parfum note. Why did they replace it? Oh God! :(

Amethyste
Amethyste

It smells just like the original EDT version only with an initial shot of lemon and a sort of bug spray smell that the EDT doesn't have. It's sharper and has more sillage and lasting power. Anyway this is a BEAUTIFUL fragrance and both scents are almost the same.

julianna32
julianna32

Starts out with a strong lemon scent on me and then gets softer where I smell more tea, but soft. I am not great at detecting certain smells, but I don't smell cranberry specifically. I think it could be more of a citrus blast than the original one from what I can remember. It's very uplifting and refreshing for summer. Love it! It lasts a while on me, the strongest being the first few hours. Then it is there afterwards, but I need to sniff my skin to actually smell it.

pipergirl
pipergirl

I haven't tried this version but I love the 2009 version and I'm disappointed that it appears to have been reformulated already. And after only 5 years! I don't even own it, yet, which is a bummer. At any rate, I hope to buy the 2009 version soon and I will definitely try the 2014 version - I'm curious to know the difference.

emilianods75
emilianods75

Helloooo!!!!! Haven't you got a new idea Givenchy? Come on!!!! Be creatives. There are so many amazing things to explore with our noses. Please surprise us with new originals fragances!!!!

kikiena01
kikiena01

Mmmm, heaven in a bottle. I love it just as much as its purple sibling :)) Both of them are so yummy! But there is a slight difference. The purple one is more of a deeper night time scent, whereas this version is lighter and more similar to the original Le Secret due to its freshness and lightness. I want both of them so much, ahhh!

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Me pareció casi igual al original, pero más fresca; así es que me quede con la versión nueva.

Este comienza con olor cítrico mezclado con arándanos, muy dulce!! pero, luego esa dulzura se suaviza y viene el té y el jazmín, para mi gusto el té es la nota principal y le da mucha frescura.

El pachuli, cero, no se siente, y si tiene un toque amaderado, pero suave.

Su duración unas 8,10 horas y su proyección moderada.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

My exploration of the year 2014. Splendid, feminine, delicate of fruit - tea. The good work of the nose !!!.

jaypt02
jaypt02

Got this for Valentines day from my Husband. It wasn't love at first sniff, but it quickly grew on me!! I absolutely LOVE it!!! I love the woods and musk mixed with the cherries and tea leaves. It's great to wear to the office because it is very light. I only wish it lasted longer!

prettyswag

@Jovejove...This is pretty much the same as the original version..just the bottle was changed and maybe one note was enhanced but its the same..so its just a touch fresher but the same...both versions smell the same on my skin...i like this one cause it has a slight fresher kick...the old one is more diluted ..so just a FYI:)

jovejove
jovejove

Bad decision to replace the classic with this concoction. The other one is so much better.

prettyswag

i wanna get this..soon..this version is great!

blue baby
blue baby

All about feminine freshness, I love it! And the bottle is even more beautiful! :-)
Little disappointment, it doesn't last so long. But who cares?! Addiction. ;-)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret (2014) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret (2014), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ange Ou Demon Le Secret (2014) by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ange Ou Demon Le Secret (2014) by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.