Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Givenchy for women

Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Givenchy for women Videos Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Givenchy for women Videos
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Givenchy for women Pictures

Ange Ou Demon Le Secret continues tradition of Ange Ou Demon fragrances, with Uma Thurman as its advertising face. It was presented as an intoxicating fragrance with white flowers, Italian winter lemon, green tea leaves,jasmine, peony, blond wood and patchouli.

Flacon of this fragrance has the same shame as its antecedents but it is coloured in champagne pink this time. Ange Ou Demon Le Secret arrived on the market in August 2009.

Amalfi Lemon Tea Cranberry

Jasmine Peony Water Lily

Woodsy Notes Patchouli

Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Eau de Toilette
Ange ou Demon Poesie d’un Parfum d’Hiver Santal d’Hiver
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret (2014)

Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Fragrance Reviews

Thelma Scents
Thelma Scents

It started off with Lemon and Green tea. Those hit me first. Before the white flower...floral hit I got. But its the drydown that I love! Splendid. The Patchouli dances with Jasmin and the nuances of Green tea lingers. Well made. Intriguing just like Uma Thurman.

Andi Rrr
Andi Rrr

I'm confused by this scent. I have been wearing it for weeks and cannot identify with it. It doesn't smell like anything I know, which is probably why it doesn't evoke any particular emotion or sensation. It smells good- it is a sweet and watery scent with a little bit of tartness, so it is cool and refreshing for the hot summer days. I just wish it had a little more substance and depth, more presence, a more serious base. The lightness and superficiality makes me think it is better suited for someone in their early 20s or younger.

kathy_g
kathy_g

Very strawberry-soapish on me. Pleasant but no more...I cannot associate this perfume with any special events or feelings, just good quality unoffensive scent i can use everywhere. No head-turner.

saintfaith
saintfaith

I've gotten so many compliments on this perfume. Everyone I know is quite impressed with it. I also enjoy it every once in a while. I have to be in the right mood. It smells a little young, but not so much as to put you off.

sarahkaty_x
sarahkaty_x

I love this fragrance! I love that it is not very well known so not a lot of people have it. It's quite sweet so I have to be in the right mood to wear it but at the same time it is quite a light fragrance. For such a light fragrance it stays on me for a good amount of time. It is quite an unusual fragrance but I would definitely recommend!

pansylady
pansylady

Tea with lemon- just the way I like it!

BTW, this is one of the few fragrances that I've smelled lately with patchouli that keeps it nice and subtle.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

Exactly as Ansamo said, wow! This is just wow!
I love the smell. It's cold here due to rainy season + air con and the smell feels smooth and warm, homey and cuddly. But also somewhat sweet and a little floral-ish.
I really really love this. I just received this one from an online purchase and for the price, I'm so so glad it works. Can't stop sniffing myself (secretly) lol..
I think I better stock up in this one.

Ansamo
Ansamo

wow, this is wow :D
it is so light and is good for a calm summer night ;)

beata.knopik.12
beata.knopik.12

Love this fragrance, but unfortunately after 30 mins or so it dissapears. I think for money which I have spend fir the perfume longevity should be better!

Antares811
Antares811

Beautiful scent. Very classy and feminine. It slightly reminds me of Omnia Indian Garnet. A gorgeous fresh floral. Recommended.

Phantosmia Bella
Phantosmia Bella

Sprayed in a very small quantity, I was pleasantly surprised.
Although this is a rather generic scent, it's a very nice, if a little synthetic, fruity-floral.
It starts with a nice, not too heavy white floral wave, and the dry down is more of a subtle, close to the skin fruity type (I'm surprised at the amount of lovely cranberries I get from it).

Not offending for everyday wear, and not as heavy as the original, this is a rather safe choice, IMHO.

Yet, since I can't make out anything really remarkable of it, not FB worth for me.

Juliana6
Juliana6

Sparkling, refreshing, transparent,joyful yet elegant and expensive!
I think it has almost nothing in common with the regular "Ange ou Demon" (except that curvy, captivating vibe which hugs you and keeps you close to it). This is a quite safe everyday scent, green, sweet, clean naturalistic flowers (I smell a perfectly clean, dewy jasmine) mixed with a strong touch of tea and citruses. Could I smell some light orange blossom too?
I was disappointed because I didn't get any cranberries, but then, in the drydown... a wonderful, full bodied, juicy cranberry with its inner sun and natural power, a red pearl, a natural jewel. And the base -the patchouli is very light and delightfully wrapped in those sophisticated woodsy notes. Beautiful for summer romance.

kasslee
kasslee

This was a blind buy, I liked the concept, the name, the bottle. I think it's unusual and I definitely like it.

I get a 'fizziness' from this, like smelling lemonade or sparkling iced tea. It's very light, refreshing and feminine. The tea note is very prominent with a tart sweetness, not sugary. Every now and then I feel like I can smell paper?

I find this is a perfect scent for summer, or if you just want to feel clean,fresh and uplifted.It's not going to offend anyone. The only problem is that it does not last very long at all.

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

Ange Ou Demon Le Secret has grown on me. I've come to really enjoy how different it is. First smell, I cringed. Second smell, I was confused. Third, fourth and fifth smell, I couldn't decide if I liked it or not. It was just so unusual. I finally decided to give it some time. After using it for a couple weeks, I almost decided to love it, if it only lasted longer than 3 hours on me.

There's a sweetness that comes from the cranberries, but it's a confusing kind of "sweet". It's not sugary. Really, how sweet is a cranberry? Not very, unless it's the canned/jellied kind you eat at Thanksgiving, in my opinion.

No vanilla here. There's also a lemon twang that gives the sweetness a nice twist. Then you throw in the patchouli and wood notes, and that gives it a bit of oomph.

Wowza! I ADORE unique perfumes! The only reason it's not a love for me (at least right now) is because of the staying power. I HATE having to re-apply perfume during lunch at work, but even so, this only lasts like 2 hours on me. It's a skin scent. Luckily the bottle is a great size for the price.

Skin scents really make me depressed. My favorite perfumes don't have to fill a room, but a bit of noticeability and impression would be nice.

nebbe
nebbe

Top notes - I get tart, candied citrus. It is nice, the tartness takes the edge off of the sweet. Sugary fumes can trigger a headache for me, and now that I just gave my arm three sprays to test I can feel the muscles in my forehead and sinuses tighten. Whoops.

Initial thoughts are that this is a perfect scent for spring/summer high school/college years. In fact, I would definitely recommend gifting this to young women in that age range. The fresh tart/sweetness reminds me a bit of Light Blue, which is another point in Le Secret's favor.

Now that it has been 10-15 minutes, the sharper citrus note calmed down and I get the cranberry. I like it, but for myself there is the headache thing which prevents me from even purchasing a decant, much less a FB.

Note to self: re-think this gung-ho testing method. Perhaps start with 1 spray for the sweet fruity floral fragrances.

AnnBerg
AnnBerg

White flowers, citrus and tea makes this perfume fresh, sophisticated yet girly. I find it very uplifting and it is quite longlasting.

GMK
GMK

This is Lovely! very easy going fresh and appealing fragrance ,Not very complex or exceptional but a pleasant creation.

I love the tea / lemon combination with floral and Tea notes with fruity indulgence which makes it a little sweet in a good way.

All in all Le secret is a very nicely balanced fruity / floral fragrance from Givenchy.

Sweelty
Sweelty

I like this perfume a lot. I think it is a golden middle for everything: you can wear it all year around, you can wear it on a special occasion, and you can wear it every day. Those who hate heavy scents but need something for the evening go bet this one!

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

This is one of my new faves. I love this one, at first sniff I thought it was unremarkable but my husband convinced me to give it another sniff but I wanted Givenchy Play. Then one weekend I was walking by in the Bay department store and a sales associate handed me the card with the perfume on it.... I fell in love, I had to have it!! So I went and bought, even before trying on my skin!! When I put it on, I feel like most on here, it is very energizing. I smell the cranberry predominantly and a hint of tea. I feel like I'm on fire wearing this and I think it energizes me to the extent I am actually more productive! The only drawback is the longevity is a little on the short side... but an excuse to layer it on and it smells wonderful|!

Cielo163
Cielo163

Ange ou demon le secret is just wonderful <3 its my signature scent and I always get compliments whenever I wear this. The scent is fresh, very sweet and relaxing. Tea is definitely the main note and it makes AOD Le secret not just a typical fruity floral perfume. It calms and energizes my soul to such an extent that none of my fragrances could do. The sillage and longevity is moderate but applying it with body lotion could make this perfume last longer.
Perfect for day time and romantic date. Such an angel <3

Saramoore78
Saramoore78

This is probably my favorite perfume. It smells so good, like summer time. It is very fruity, and slightly floral. It smells so sweet. This can be worn when going out, or for everyday wear. I purchased the gift set of this which came with a 1.7 ounce bottle, a 3.4 ounce lotion, and a mini dropper bottle. Such a great buy.

polkadot27

Im in love with this fragrance. I actually believe it will become my signature scent very soon. I have a full bottle, but have just ordered my second and its not a cheap fragrance. Im scared i will run out of this fresh, clean, energizing juice. It is so uplifting and feminine, classy, elegant and sweet without been too sophisticated. I love it!

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

Love the scent...indeed it smells like an angel, but the secret is, far too soon after applying (1-2 hours), it does a vanishing act....

That little devil!

Skye Wortley
Skye Wortley

I picked up a bottle of this, and I find it great! It's a fresh pretty perfume; fruity sweet, aromatic and floral. I also find it as a more "girly" version of ange ou demon le secret elixir.

The opening was mostly sweet cranberry, which was then toned down by lemon and aromatic tea. Somewhere in the middle I could smell jasmine which probably added a bit to the sweet note that the cranberry created. The dry down is woods and patchouli, which add sophistication to the scent.

It's a great perfume for spring and summer, and I think it's mostly for daytime. The lasting power isn't very strong though, but I recommend this scent anyway!

Eirlys
Eirlys

Ange ou Demon Le Secret is a fresh scent with hints of floral notes. The first spray kinda smells like I'm smelling lemon tea, and after 5 minutes the floral notes begin to evoke.

This is not the typical floral perfume in my opinion. I think the tea makes it less sweet and more special, not the usual fruity scent that's similar to everything out there.

The only thing I don't like about this perfume is that it doesn't last long on my skin. After a while I can only smell the tea and not the floral notes at all. With a price like this an an EDP, I thought it would last longer. But I don't mind re-applying this though, I love the lemon tea scent.

I probably wouldn't re-purchase this because of the poor longevity, but the smell is still really wonderful.

Hellita
Hellita

I have this in my collection (a 30 ml bottle) and I have used a bit more than half of it. It's fresh, lightly floral, but still kind of a clean smell. It's pretty nice, I just stopped wearing it for some reason. I'm just waiting for a time for me to get back into it, as I need to use it up before it gets too old. Won't repurchase this one, but it's nice enough.

perfumejunkie75
perfumejunkie75

This is a great fragrance. So clean and refreshing. The floral and citrus are mixed just right. I was sitting next to my mom and asked her what perfume she was wearing because I kept getting whiffs of it and it smelled so good. She said she didn't have perfume on and I remembered I had sprayed a little in the crook of my elbow to test it. That great smell was me!!! That to me was assurance that I'd picked a winner. I'll probably save it for spring as it is winter now and it seems to be one of those really uplifting perfumes when you're in a really happy, peppy mood and just want to be cute and sexy and confident. Not a mature fragrance but also not a super young teen toothache perfume. It's a carefree lovely scent that just makes me say "ahhhh.... I smell great today!"

bojana23
bojana23

nice smell, and i would definitely be happy if someone gave it to me, but it is so mainstream. everyone smells like it, or maybe some other perfume smells a lot like it, i don't know, but on the Streets you can smell it all the time.

smells good!

YogaRose
YogaRose

Etheral, more of an "angel" than a "demon". The only demon part of this fragrance is that it might draw potential lovers in a coy manner.
A guy told me I smelled sweet like strawberries, though of course, strawberry is not a note. This is what I was hoping to get from the Green Tea EA fragrances.
It's Fresh, Sweet, Lemony...definitely Givenchy. Always get compliments. Not a seductive night fragrance, but it is seductive as a "Belle du Jour".

matereac9
matereac9

unlike the original, this one works in favour with my skin. it smells sweet and sugary, but isn't sickening. it's noticeable, but not heavy and doesn't fill a room.
you have to be close to smell it, but not skin to skin. it's an "almost intimate" perfume. the kind that he catches the scent of as you walk away. he was close enough to fix the scent to you memory, but far enough away to need more.
i love it, and i wish i had reason to wear this more often.

On my skin it was fresh & sweet at the same time. Very feminine, alluring, perfectly balanced. I donated it to my cousin, cause I had so many different bottles, and she had none! I regretted it almost instantly, really missing this fragrance. And my cousin uses it only on very special occasions, so very rarely. But, what is interesting, this scent did not change after 3 years from opening (start of spraying it). It is the same beautiful. That is why it is worth to buy quality perfume.

lauren.gonzalez.963
lauren.gonzalez.963

mmmm...the happy maker! I keep getting blasts of light flowers, then blasts of some kind of sexy succulent fruit. Also kind of shapoo-ish, but nonetheless, a scent that makes me feel like an expensive lady. Its very fresh and sweet without being super overpowering. Definitely on my want list once summer pops around again! The sillage is the most perfect one I've ever dealt with as it lasts all day but doesn't fill the room.

It's one of my favorites. Really fresh and tender. Very suitable for spring time. It lasts days on clothes but not very long on skin.
This scent is outstanding in a delicate way.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

I got my bottle of ange ou demon le secret winter 2011 and it has brought me nothing but constant enjoyment. The fragrance is fresh, sparkling, subtle, and multi-faceted.
The strongest component to ADLE is the strong green tea note. 2nd is command is lemon and cranberry, which create a sweet/tart combination that reminds me of something almost starbucks.
The floral heart is soft, watery, and just a little bit powdery. It tickles my nose in a way, it's brighter than you would expect.
The dry down of patchouli and wood make ADLE extra special, I'm not sure I would have liked this fragrance as much if it had an incredibly light base. The fragrance so far has been so effervescent, like twinkling lights. The base adds this kick, although the fragrance remains delicate as a whole.
I've worn ADLE on new years eve, special occasions, and dates. To me it is a great fragrance to wear for a day you're feeling optimistic.

Miss Moon Shine
Miss Moon Shine

Oh this is gorgeous! My best discovery recently. Very sophisticated and uplifting. It has this green jasmine tea freshness and most yummy (NOT syrupy or cloying)sweetness (cranberry?) to it. It smells expensive in a very positive way: it is not in your face type of perfume yet very significant. Too be honest I think that the best word to describe this scent is - SPARKLY. As pretty pink champagne coloured bottle and juice suggests. I am happily wearing this now during the winter, but I feel that this will be perfect for spring and summer. Not too strong for the daytime (great,in fact!)and not too boring for the night out! As it is so versatile and lovely I believe it might become my signature. Well, lets see how I feel after some time, as at the moment I am likely experiencing being in love period. Oh Ange ou Demon, you are my Secret..!

Few more notes:
Longevity is pretty good, but after some time smell stays close to the skin. Spraying some on my hair helps.
Bottle is original and lovely in my opinion, but the cap is a bit lose (maybe just my bottle) yet it's not a problem, unless you want to carry bottle in your handbag.
I believe it suits all different ages.
Shower gel and lotion are gorgeous too.

Hope it helps:)

liban23
liban23

I stumbled upon Ange ou Demon Le Secret by chance, and it was love at first sniff. I have never been a fan of the original Ange ou Demon and thankfully the two are polar opposites.

Le secret is simple, clean, fresh and sexy. This is one of my most complimented perfumes. The blend of tea, citrus and floral is beautiful and is always my go to perfume when I don't know what to wear or when I'm feeling a little stressed out. I just find it to be really calming.

It is best worn in spring and summer, but I tend to wear it year round because I enjoy it that much. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fresh and sexy perfume that is appropriate for any setting.

Light and nice fragrance.

First I feel the cranberry note, but then it quickly goes away, and most of all I feel the jasmine note on the fresh green tea leaves. I can't say that the water lily note is too noticeable. Luckily the patchouli note is almost unnoticeable, too. I feel a little bit woodsy notes in the base.

This fragrance is long-lasting on me and even has a sillage, despite it's light.

I'm not a fan of green tea leaves scent, so it's just not for me. But it's not bad.

Museumgal

Everytime I wear this, I'm instantly uplifted -- jasmine tea and citrus. It just makes me feel happy and energized. Great scent for going from a work setting into evening, very versatile and good for all occasions. Noticeable without being overwhelming.

mymlan
mymlan

A spritz and go scent consisting of soft flowers and wood. Nice but generic. Perfect as a first scent but unimpressive for someone into vintage or niche.

polkadot27

I have this fragrance & i love it. It is a beautiful blend of ice tea, lemon, flowers & fresh linen, it is fresh feminine, natural & powdery. It isn't a strong fragrance that leaves trails, it is weak soft and sits close to the skin but it is supposed to... this is the ange! i have the demon also which is opposite in contrast. This one is soft sweet and innocent, i would say it is a morning autumn fragrance perfect for going for a tea or coffee or a light lunch it is a cosy warm and inviting perfume that is natural and sweet and endearing to all who comes into contact with it. It is impossible to hate this fragrance it is so unoffensive and it is simply feminine without being over the top. It is for the classy quiet and reserved young woman who only shows her playful mischievous side once in a while to certain special people. Like demon this fragrance draws you in, however, this one draws you in through subtlety and innocence and naivety, whereas demon is more dark bold and daring in contrast.

pipergirl
pipergirl

Fresh tea, citrus and jasmine. This fragrance is very light, airy, stays quite close to the skin but every once and a while I'll catch a pleasant scent in the air and I'll realize that it's my perfume. On me this unobtrusive and pretty scent lasts for over 4 hours. It smells expensive, high quality, an easy one to wear. Another one for my want list.

Julia25
Julia25

When I first tried it I knew I need to buy my own bottle. I fell in love with combination of lemon, tea and jasmine. Now I finally have it, I still find it charming, gentle and feminine but not so much extraordinary. Sillage and longevity are quite poor and I need to re-spray myself few times a day.

Jola 72
Jola 72

I finished my 4-th bottle of A/D le Secret this morning.I was happy with this one,must be honest.Well blended composition of flowers and light woods with a fresh hint of cranberries .Very attractive scent to all ages,very womanish scent.Now I will get some break from this one.I am gonna miss U ,for sure.However,I think that I can find some other scents very similar or more special,like I actually did.Specially for the price,but I love line of A/D Givenchy,want to try winter A/D now .Always on my mind...

satu.jarvenpaa
satu.jarvenpaa

Ange Ou Demon Le Secret is one of my all time favourites. It makes me feel happy and safe - and it's wonderful to use at slightly colder fall mornings.

mariana7945
mariana7945

this perfume makes me really happy

chillalot
chillalot

there are a lot of reviews stating that this fragrance does not last...I guess it depends on your own chemistry..I used 5 sprays this morning and could still smell the fresh/tart/musky floral goodness by 2 pm...6 hours later..I love this scent and you won't smell it on everybody else..its different and great on a hot day

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Le secret is very classy and fresh scent, perfect for sunny summer day. It's very light but it has something which makes me wanna get my own bottle.
I get subtle whiffs of tea with jasmine. I was afraid it will be too green but it's perfectly well blended. Unfortunately lasting power is very poor, about 1 hour only on me. Definitely skin scent from the first spray till the dry down. Anyway, it's worth trying.

christikf
christikf

I think this one is really dependent on the weather. The first time I tried it, I love love loved it, but I just have a little splash bottle of it, so I moved it to the back of the shelf to conserve it. When I put it on today though, all I get is a really sharp sweet tea note. No florals, no woodsy notes, none of its previous charm. I think I'm gonna have to come back to this one after the weather cools down a little.

thazinha30
thazinha30

In sampling mode: I really like this scent, it's fresh and playful but not girly. Its a young adult perfume if i could give it an age and i think it can be worn any time anywhere. One small problem: this perfume, somehow and for reasons I cannot psychologically understand, made me extremely anxious, to the point where i was having a panic attack with shortness of breath and stuff. I ended up so nauseous i had to scrub it off. Did this trigger some reaction on my brain? Did it make me subconsciously remember of a difficult time in my life when i was troubled or anxious about something? I cannot remember but they say our noses recognize 50.000 different scents so that might explain my brain relating this scent with some past event when i might have smelled something similar. Intriguing and interesting! I will try this again to see if i get the same reaction. We shall see!!!

plasticgrapes
plasticgrapes

I'm in love with this scent!! I hear a lot of reviews complaining of the longevity issue...I don't have that problem with it. But, then again, I hate strong perfume. It works wonderfully with my skin- I get fresh, noticable whiffs for a few hours, then it fades softly into a light, beautiful smell that enhances the natural smell of my skin.

Lasts for days on clothing, though, which I think is fantastic. This is the perfect perfume for someone who doesn't want to cover their own natural scent or overwhelm a room.

harpist
harpist

I loved Ange Ou Demon Le Secret for its top notes- a refreshing and fruity blast of gorgeous tea and berries mixed with soft florals. This is where I sense a playful ange. But then that demon patchouli comes in and becomes a loud fruitchouli bomb with my chemistry, which is really such a shame. I can see how the patch can give this a seductive twist to the innocent top notes but it just didn't work for me. Instead it smelled exactly like the Lifesavers Berry Gummies with a balmy whiff that lasted about 2-3 hours on skin. I would say a darker earthier sister would be Jimmy Choo's EDP version.
It would be a love if they removed the patch but somehow I can't handle it.
I think for most it's a hit or miss, so try it if a youthful fruitchouli is up your alley.

Mas777
Mas777

It's wanderful on springtime!! cranberry, lemon and jasmine are fantastic on me...8) it's my signature!

ameals12345
ameals12345

I usually go for the sweet perfumes as you can see from my profile. but I tried this at the Bay and loved it! I didn't buy it from the Bay as it was way too expensive but I took some samples and ordered it online. The silage is great! This fragrance last very long and every now and again I can smell it on me which I love that about a fragrance. Side note I don't apply to my skin I apply it to my clothes so it last longer. I spray it in the air and walk into it

sxuan123
sxuan123

Wow! This perfume has such a beautiful, pleasant scent that I wish I could wear it every hour of the day. The perfume has a very fresh and sparkling smell, which then becomes floral and very green. There is a tad bit of sweetness (from the cranberry note) that really transforms the scent and makes it feminine and flirty. I'd say that this scent would be a bit more of a sophisticated floral because of how the ingredients are layered and creates that pleasant aura when it lasts =) The only negative for me would be that the scent lasts for a short period.

However, I received many compliments from friends (males and females) and family. I would definitely recommend this scent for a person whom prefers a fresh, light but also feminine, flirty and playful scent.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

This was my 1st Ange Ou Demon and wow... one of the best perfumes i have had! So so elegant, intriguing, mysterious, flirty and oh so feminine. Delicate like a flower and precious like puppy love. =)

This is definitely the Ange (angel) and not the demon of the collection. It's a tad sweet but powdery and fresh at the same time. I would consider it a unique scent... if u haven't had a go at the rest of the Ange Ou Demon collection. A definite must have!

P.S. Pls don't let the negative reviews scare u off... everyone has the right to have an opinion but to hate on this with a passion is beyond me... LOL...i find that the perfumes that evoke such passionate hate from ppl are usually the best! Enjoy =p

Ashes19
Ashes19

I wanted to like this, just for the name alone. In all honesty though, on me, it smelled like another generic fragrance that combines floral notes with baby powder and a hint of old-lady (you know what I'm talking about) thrown in. Not for me at all.

irenesa
irenesa

I love this fragrance so much! is nice and fresh! I live in the beach, so I can totally see my self wearig this on a day time! fresh, expensive but relax at the same time! just love it! Im getting it!

soulflwr
soulflwr

This one smells like pink lemonade, and I feel strange wearing it. Not for me :(

vitabhaya
vitabhaya

This smells like spring. Peony and lily bring a floral sweetness to the prominent fruit notes. The sparkling lemon and fresh, tart cranberry really dress this up for me. Tea mellows out the flow and the gentle woodsy notes bring a nice balance to the mix. I don't get much jasmine or patchouli from this, just a cheerful floral and somewhat fruity freshness. It is a pity that it has such poor sillage and longevity, otherwise I'd be getting a big bottle of this.

amaliamarinescu
amaliamarinescu

i have this parfum and i like to use it when is sunny outside..and makes me more happy and feelin..pink just like the juice
i like also the bottle and about the parfum inself i can say that is exactly my type floral, but not overwelming ...
is a day parfum ...but is missing something to be that kind of parfum that is sexy and provocative

TwilightAngel19
TwilightAngel19

This really is MY SECRET. It smells so caressing, sweet, enchanting, lovely, and beautiful. To me, it smells like jasmine tea, which makes me love it more. It's such a universal fragrance; it's great for summer and winter. A lady should smell like this (ahem, Uma Thurman). The only problem is that it's sooooooooooo hard to hold. The top is absolutely skinny and the rest of the bottle is big. Like a pear. It's not like square or star-shaped bottles or bottles with gaps that make it easier to grip. Overall, I love it...

Ahlamsarah
Ahlamsarah

I received it as a gift, nice smell but doesn't last on me , in comparison to other Givenchy's I don't recommend it .

stemziez
stemziez

I love this perfume. This is one of those, that when I smelled it I automatically fell in love, I must have it! I'm going through a fragrance phase where I'm obsessed with fresh scents. Especially ones with tea notes in them. I will admit the longevity and sillage could be better, but that doesn't stop me from loving it. I just really can't stand the bottle, the cap is such a pain to get back on. But other than that, it is still one of my top favorites.

dream
dream

I bought a sample blindly based on its composition. The smell is OK, but it isn't Wow, or maybe I imagined it differently. It has a nice and fresh smell, It gives you the sense of the fresh spring when you walk in the fields. When it dries down it gets better

nazza28
nazza28

This is soft & sexy musky floral scent that caresses the skin but I think would be worn more for your own personal pleasure (or that of a lover) because it doesn't project very well. Very delicious but lasting power isn't fantastic either which is sad for such a lovely perfume.

nataliebf
nataliebf

I'm obsessed with this perfume! I just can't stop stiffing it. It's so sexy, so classy, so enchanting, so ME...LOVE it! Sadly on my skin it doesn't last very long at all :-( I can hardly smell it after two hours. This one has a hefty price tag but IMO the scent alone is outstanding and worth the price.

ellapage
ellapage

I tried this for the first time today and I must say that I was a bit dissapointed :( I was hoping to really get a good strong tea scent with a hint of lemon and florals. For me the citrus is too strong and I don't really like how it blends with peony. After about 5 hours I find this lovely but I wouldn't purchase it for that...

cherry_lips
cherry_lips

I find this scent addorable!
Works very well with my skin chem and happily I don't detect the patchouli note here. On my skin it's a smooth mixture of green tea, berry, jasmine and lily. Very lovely combo for the lovers of floral compositions like me.
Lasting power over 6 hours.

xabaras
xabaras

I know it is supposed to be floral and fresh, but on my skin Ange ou demon Le secret takes a fruity turn. It is fresh from the moment I spray it on my skin, but immediately something fruity and sweet takes my attention. I guess it is the lemon note, but on my skin it seems mixed with vanilla, which is not in the composing notes. It is a very lovely fragrance, all round and feminine, although it is something I like to wear only occasionally. A nice discovery.

lara.suzin
lara.suzin

Le Secret é como um segredo para obter a atenção dos homens através do cheiro!
Eu realmente amo!
É um perfume doce, refrescante (quase espumante, com "bolhas" que remetem ao gás de refrigerante), é aquático e fresco.
É no mesmo estilo de perfumes como Miss Dior Chérie ou Chloé (ainda que sejam perfumes muito diferentes!).
Ao meu ver este perfume combina com mulheres jovens, embora imagino que também fique bem em mulheres mais velhas, pois acredito que a importância do perfume esta em dizer sobre a personalidade de quem o usa e não qual é a sua idade.

xVal
xVal

I'm in love with this perfume!
It's very fresh in a sweet way what I really like, I always was looking for sweet but fresh perfumes, and this one is awesome!
Lasts pretty long on me, even after I wash my neck/hands. :)
I think almost everyone would like this one.

iremz
iremz

it s my best parfum ever!
When i try first time it s smile green notes and white floral. After 15 min,just floral notes. After 30 min starting smeel like sweet,fresh and feminene. When i use my friends ask me but it s really poor lasting.
After 1 hours u cant find any parfum iin ur skin. İ need to refresh 5 times in day.
İf u want to find some parfums for summer it s best one i think.

tinyxxangel
tinyxxangel

I have a very new nose for perfume, and a small but growing vocabulary when it comes to describing perfumes--but I'll do my best

Ange ou Demon Le Secret opens with a ripe, sweet, almost fruity scent and a touch of flowers. as time passes, the ripe fruitiness retreats to the background and the flower scent first detected begins to bloom. When at first the sweetness had come from the fruit, it now comes from the flowers. A hint of powder is now more noticeable, but the perfume is still sharp enough where I would consider it a somewhat clean fragrance.

While at first Le Secret had been skillfully skirting the border between sweet and sickly sweet, it has now crossed that line and I feel that if I had placed it anywhere closer to my nose (I spritzed once on my wrist and rubbed the two together), I would have a headache by now. As it is, I feel one oncoming. I may wash this off, next chance I get.

Summary:
A soft yet intricate fruity-floral scent, Ange ou Demon Le Secret seems well suited for mature women during the day and for special occasions. Because of the intricacy, I feel that this scent would also be a good, classy choice for nighttime during warm weather months. I can also see this on a crisp fall day, before it gets too
cold.

This scent does not work with my chemistry quite as well as I would like, but I am sure that it smells beautiful on others!

This smells fresher, more aquatic and less bitter than Le Secret Elixir. I imagine it's the lack of cedar. I get lemon tea, sour red berries and water lily. Smells fresh, but adult because there's a slight musk to it. Inoffensive, but has some character.

arrode
arrode

This smells so light and delicate and honestly would be perfect for spring and summer, but unfortunately the darn thing wears off within an hour. Even on a tester strip which typically retains the scent longer than skin. I tried it twice over two days because I really wanted to buy it, but after reading the reviews here and testing it twice myself, I've come to the conclusion that this smells marvelous, but has the lasting power of a body splash. Very unfortunate. Oddly, it kind of reminds me of some of the Victoria Secret body sprays.

wyrdlam
wyrdlam

I’ve been dying to try Ange ou Demon, but the store I went to only had Le Secret. I decided to get myself a sample and I’ve been wearing Ange ou Demon Le Secret for the past couple of weeks. It opens with a powerful dose of lemon and berries, making it sweet and reminding me of candy. After a half hour, the berries fade and the lemon remains, and the powdery florals start to emerge.

I like the mix of white floral and lemon. It smells playful and soft. I actually did not detect as much green tea as I would have liked or expected, but it’s definitely there. After a couple of hours, I am left smelling mostly lemon. It’s sour and reminds me of pink lemonade, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but I just don’t know if I want to smell like it.

Overall, I think this is a flirty, feminine scent that occasionally roams into the sour category. Lemon is the strongest note I detect that is present from the opening to the very end. It doesn’t go through any dramatic transformation and doesn’t ever become heavy or overbearing, which is great. It lasts for 5-6 hours, but the projection is pretty weak. Honestly, I find this fragrance boring and I will not be buying a full bottle. It’s smells nice and would be great for spring and summer, but not worth the price. 3.5/5

nickinotnikki
nickinotnikki

I got this for Christmas. I liked it at first but now it just bores me and does not last long at all. I gave my bottle away.

klcowart
klcowart

I've had this perfume since last Christmas, and I am delighted to say that I still love it every time I sniff it. I never get tired of it. It's a mouthwatering fragrance that works well in both the winter and summertime, and is perfect for about every occasion. The tea note makes this perfume slightly unique, and I love that it makes this fragrance (imo) iridescent rather than effervescent. It reminds me of the sensation that I get when I eat my favorite food - watermelon! However, it isn't exactly cold; a warmth comes through from the herbality of it and perhaps from the jasmine and peony combo (and maybe through the blond woods?). Sometimes I like to wear "ugly" perfumes, like Alien or maybe Loverdose, because they're interesting, and I can see that some may see ange ou demon le secret as boring because it isn't ugly at all. However I disagree that it is boring because of the tea note. Sure fruity florals are the most popular type of perfume, but just because it's "pretty" doesn't mean that it's bland or doesn't have depth. It's warm, it's cooling; it's cozy, it's formal; it's different and unique, it's inoffensive; it's sophisticated, it's young and fun. It's my signature fragrance. Only drawback: it's kinda weak. It doesn't last all that long - 4 or maybe 6 hours at the very most. But, if you love a scent, you freaking love a scent! Seize the day!

gabygol
gabygol

Its greatest quality is that you can use it for every occasion at any season or time of the year, either goes with sunny days, snowy nights, parties or daily work long days. Its elegant, sophisticated and you remember it, it has lots of personality!

minty
minty

This perfume has a "everybody can love me" tone. it is suitable for everyone but nothing attracted me. It is a good perfume but nothing special.

jfps1975
jfps1975

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS! :D
I absolutely adore this frag! It's light and fresh but deeply enchanting, evolving with the chemistry of the wearer. On me, it opens with a fresh, effervescent burst of tea, peony & cranberry and dries down to something lovely that I just can't pinpoint. The dry down is still very fresh, lightly sweet & floral with a touch of wood/musk mystery. It's not overly sweet, nor overly flowery. Just a perfect balance!

My only complaint is the sillage. It's weak for me and I find myself having to spray it repeatedly if I want it to be effective for more than 2 hours. Unfortunately, I've found this to be true of nearly all my preferred scents. I have to presume that this is because I prefer lighter frags that do not contain a heavy musk or an overly powdery element... and sadly those are always the ones that hang around all day for me. Boo!

narmin.jova
narmin.jova

not fresh or citrus. reminds me of ysl saharienne. very dissappointing cheap scent. lasts max 30 minutes.

Olia_Aroma
Olia_Aroma

I expected something very different from a perfume of the Ange ou demon line. It's sooo weak and boring. Moreover, it has a revolting note, whatever it is. Disappointing.

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

To me Ange Ou Demon Le Secret smells like a cross between Dior Miss Dior Cherie and Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege, captivating and fresh. Very lovely, but certainly not bland. I think it's the cranberry note that makes this perfume outstanding.

Jan246

starts fresh then develops into a woodsy warmth. this is a very sexy scent.

rooa
rooa

Fresh, young, sexy, seasonless, long lasting, not agressive.

pbluberry
pbluberry

I do like this a lot. It's fruity and floraly at the same time. I can smell the tea but it comes off a little sour on me sometimes and it can get a little annoying.

I didn't take to it , it is a bit watery, a bit fruity, undefiinished really, so it is overall a great young scent, fresh and light, but for me personally, not doing much.

annettepe
annettepe

i would definitely consider this a fruity and fresh scent. its quiet sweet, clean and fresh. i dont particularly like this one because theres a sweet lemon note that is quiet strong throughout the perfume and lemon mixed with sweetness makes me nauseous. the dry down of this perfume is a lot nicer and reminds me of a clean fresh soapy scent. i dont care for this fragrance since i really dislike the opening. i own a little tester of this and will not be using it on myself since i cant get passed the sweet lemon...

OlgaN
OlgaN

It is a fresh and fruity perfume. a bit too sour but good to wear in a summer day. even when i spray quite a lot the smell will be gone in few hours.
compare to the price, this one is not worth to buy nothing special about it...

ShannonKimberly
ShannonKimberly

gorgeous

iset
iset

I love this fragrance.

BeautifulDynamite
BeautifulDynamite

Lovely, beautiful, delicious smell. Sadly, it doesn't last very long. For the price they're asking, I would've expected better longevity.

mmamita
mmamita

Big no for me. Too...sour and worst lasting perfume ever!

leighhannah
leighhannah

This was my first perfume mistake. The initial spray at Macys made me swoon with the fresh cranberries and lemon and tea, oh joy! So I bought it untested. At first, I felt light and skippy, but then, the patchouli or white woods (haven’t pinpointed which bugs) crept in and turned into an annoyance all day. I bought the big bottle too. After using it for room spray for a while, I finally gave it to my roommate. I wish this worked for me because it’s LOVELY room freshener.

SophieJ
SophieJ

Boring, light, and lemony. Lasting power was poor. Notes were indistinct. In my opinion it's not worth the expensive price tag.

Camila_1712
Camila_1712

to Thiago Alves: Legal ver brasileiros comentando sobre esse perfume! :) Love this one, and I agree with you, this fragrance is fresh and feminine, perfect for elegant women.

Museumgal

Lovely fresh tea, soft but also with a twist -- the cranberry helps make it stand out from other florals, and the wood is very warm at the end.

isabellerose
isabellerose

fresh, clean, flowery (peony, peony), with the right amount of sweetness and powder - just enough to give it a touch of warmth and keep the flowers from becoming sour without going into the real sweet category.
not sure it's perfumey enough but definitely nice, pleasant, unoffensive, office friendly, feminine...
made for spring :)

Thiago Alves
Thiago Alves

definitely an angel ;) rs, smells like Heaven, one of the most incredible perfums in my opinion, it's fresh, but at the same time it's chic

nettai
nettai

I saw a bottle of this in the Duty Free shop in Indonesia, and out of curiosity I tried this on. I fell in love at the first try! Not too strong, not too sweet; very nice to wear in a very sunny day. If I get to catch a scent of this, I picture myself being in the middle of a meadow in a nice, breezy sunny day. Being a fan of tea and fruity/citrus scents, this is definitely going to be my signature scent once I get my hands on a bottle of this.

I even tried it back at home along with a few scents (Guess for Women, Burberry Body, CH by Carolina Herrera and Couture Couture by Juicy Couture), had my boyfriend smell samples of the scents, and this was his favorite! He says that this goes well with my skin too. Sadly, the price here for the small bottle is the same price of the big bottle in the Duty Free shop, so maybe I'll just wait until I get a chance to get back to the Duty Free shop again.

Only con I see here is that the staying power is not too long. Doesn't last for more than an hour on me considering its price.

UPDATE: Good things come to those who wait! Good thing I waited until I got to the Duty free shop again, and I got a pouch and a perfumed body veil (lotion) for free! Lucky! :D

Mmmm I like this one!

I was not wishing to test because I don't generally like this line Ange ou Demon, not even the Elixir in the purple bottle which I find not interesting at all.
Instead I decided to give it a chance and I'm glad I did because Le Secret is not bad at all. It's a very pleasant, aromatic-floral very feminine perfume, not a work of originality rather
a nice work of pleasure. All different notes are blended together in a perfumey-cosmetic way that makes Le Secret smell like the average global smell of a good quality perfume store.
In one word it smells like WOMAN and this perhaps its "secret". I bet most people smelling this in the air will think: "Uh, oh, there is female human being here" probably of the frilly-chic type.
In this sense it can be very alluring. It is longlasting, moderately radiant, not annoying. Perfect for after-work posh drink.

bashe

today I bought my second bottle of this (although I still have one full...but it was on sale so I couldn´t resist. I think i´ll empty it very soon...the longevity is so poor...I have to spray it all over myself every 30 min/ every hour again..reminds me of incanto shine in some way, which i have to spray so often as well.

but i don´t care...because, damn, this perfume makes me feel like a real woman! :)) yeaah.

you can´t go any wrong with this..noo way! :)

ebazel
ebazel

This perfume is unlike anything else I have ever smelt - and until I feel like shelling out $70+ for a summer-y perfume, I'll have to settle with my department store samples. Upon smelling the nozzle, I was puzzled. I had never smelt anything remotely like it. Light, airy, fresh, and happy. It smelt so dreamy and almost natural in a way. The tea notes stick out the most to me, with the lemon coming in second. To me this smells purely angelic - a light sweetness that dries down with a slight woodiness. I love it.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

I really love this up-lifting scent. Light patchouli and brifght peony combined with fresh tea and sweet cranberry. It is a fascinating combination!
It makes my mood and at the same time it calms me.
Great for summer, everyone should test this.

bashe

this is one of a kind...very unique, dreamy, sweet but not overpowering. it costs quite much, but it´s definitely worth it. if you like this, you should definitely try the winter version...might be nice as a christmas gift for someone who already likes Ange Ou Demon Le Secret.

gracefragrantica
gracefragrantica

for me this is a "lighter more pleasant" version of Still by Jlo. suitable for tropical weather like Philippines. Love it!

verzosa
verzosa

This is a very classy fragrance. I feel that classiness is hard to achieve with light, green spring time fragrances because they usually end up being too sweet or lack longevity. The sillage could be a tad bit better in my opinion, but other than that this perfume is heavenly, unoffensive, but has a lot of personality.

Jan246

Just tried this again, and decided it's too incredible to pass. ohhhhh it smells so good!! Got to start saving up as it's quite expensive (but worth every penny).

tatalite
tatalite

I love it!!!! Superb scent!

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

This fragrance is nice and fresh and clean. It smells great for summer. The only problem is it has no lasting power!! I mean, I'm not kidding... I have had this on for 2 hours and I can't smell it anymore. I am smashing my nose to my wrist, and it's gone. No patchouli, no dry down, no nothing. I may be sensing a hint of cranberry, but even then it's practically nonexistant. So not worth the price! I would never buy this because it doesn't even last as long as my Victoria's Secret body spray!!

lu_pomponet
lu_pomponet

I am really suprised with this one. Although this is a light fragrance, it has good longevity and decent sillage. Of course this is a day fragrance, but I would wear it in a hot summer night too.

EmyPlante
EmyPlante

Yummy, fresh, summery, and surprisingly long lasting! Very sophisticated as well. :)

Bettany87
Bettany87

This fragrance is surprisingly light and natural on my skin ... I smell the sweetness of the fruity and floral notes right away after I spray it on me. Then it dries down to an allusion of musk and fresh floral. Nothing is blaring or heavy, just an upbeat blend of all the notes. I love it -- so fresh and beautiful! This is a fragrance appropriate for all seasons.

sugarkiller
sugarkiller

definitely the best by Givenchy so far.

irin_ka
irin_ka

First time I smelled it in winter and really liked. Sprayed on a wool scarf or sweater it was just sparkling!
I got a miniature bottle, but getting to know it, it seems quite an ordinary smell. No demons detected) Also I started to feel some artifficial plasticy note in it. You know, when you bend plastic spoon few times and then smell it - that kind of thing.
Still my favourite among Ange Ou Demon range.

amelie
amelie

Ange Ou Demon Le Secret is definitely the best release so far. The name really suits it, a lot softer and gentler than the other editions, Le Secret is very pleasant to my nose, even somewhat fresh and very feminine, not even a bit loud as his older cousins.

imihelsone
imihelsone

Very citrusy, green, crisp and fresh scent but with an interesting sexy touch to it. For girls who like to smell clean and fresh but not too boring. I think it would for for both day and summer nights.

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

This is very fresh and bright and I can pick out the tea and jasmine notes, it's unique and feminine. It's not strong or overpowering which makes it a great choice for daytime/work/school. My only problem with it is that it doesn't last very long, especially considering the high price point for this fragrance. I would recommend only if you love the scent so much you're willing to reapply every couple of hours. I'm going to pass...

skylar
skylar

This fragrance is lovely, but the fact that it has absolutely nothing in common with the original AoD really bothers me. Were they trying to use the hype of AoD to boost the sales? I believe this could really use another name and bottle and still get many fans. Le secret smells like a refreshing peach tea with a hint of jasmine. It's not too sweet or sour, I find it really well-balanced. Although it smells nice and polite, it still has a flirtatious side to it and I got many compliments when I was testing it. Unfortunately it doesn't last very long on my skin. If you love AoD and you're looking for similar vibe, you may be disappointed, I consider the original AoD a masterpiece, and la secret just doesn't live up to my expectations. If you're not expecting anything and love light, pleasant scents, give it a try.

mjloria
mjloria

this is amazing! so fresh, a little sweet, feminine and flirty. has a good lastingpower, on me about 6-7 hours. i swear i can smell some peach on the top notes, am i the only one? s: anyway, i really want to get a bottle soon! love this fragrance.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a spicey green scent with a touch of citrus and ginger. It is intoxicating, and addictive.
It almost seems to have a hint of cinnamon, but nothing too heavy in this fragrance at all.
It's light, refreshing, very different, and long lasting.
This one is a keeper!

kirtylou
kirtylou

Now I loooove this one. It caught me by surprise. I got it in a sampler set. It smells like green tea, ginger, and citrus. I beautiful scent for a warm day. It is not very strong and is rather quite delicate, which is what I think makes it so nice for the heat. It's quite refreshing. I want a larger bottle of it someday, but I hope this sampler bottle lasts me for a little while longer!

greydove
greydove

Simply, the bomb.

stephanie.uy
stephanie.uy

A very pleasant, beautiful scent, lasts all day long. Will buy it again for sure.

katiushka
katiushka

I finally found the delicate yet long-lasting scent that I was looking for! An airy scent – more an evocation of emotions than a perfume, really. It doesn’t overwhelm or leave a trail of fragrance, but it’s there the entire day, giving the impression that my body is emitting it, like a halo of light.

I disagree with a previous comment that there is no mystery to this fragrance and that it is but a pleasant yet one-dimensional scent. The more I smell this perfume, the more nuances and contradictions I pick up. It leads me on an almost Hegel-like spiral of consciousness: first I smell youth and happiness, then maturity and loss, then an angel-like purity, then a more sultry femininity, then back to youth, etc. etc.

The best comparison I can come up with is Barbara Bonney’s voice. Although light and radiant, it sounds equally in place voicing an angel in heaven in Mozart’s “Exsultate, jubilate” or the haunting winter wind in Previn’s “Vocalise”. Ange ou Demon - Le Secret smells just the same way.

Jan246

starts a bit sweet, but hang in there, and what an incredible surprise. It's simply fabulous...couldn't stop smelling my arm all day...not quite believing my luck at how amazing this scent had become with a little time.

akarmi
akarmi

On me this lemon-jasmine-peony-patchouli combo (plus the cranberry - not listed here) feels like a refreshing raspberry syrup with soda. Light red, slightly sweet, fizzy. My other association is hard candy.
YSL Elle has this notes too, and I notice the same result on myself, but that is more sweet and heavier.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

I like the tea note in this. I'm not 100 per cent sold on the purchase yet. But I get this amazing opening scent when this is sprayed. Like heaven. So beautiful. Then, it kinda briefly turns a little occur and disappears off my skinny.I'm gonna try again cuz I liked it. So far 7.5/10.

jventura489
jventura489

This perfume is really lovely. It definitely morphs from beginning to end. The beginning is the ange and the end is the demon! It starts off really bright and citrusy and then morphs into this delectable and sexy dark scent. I really enjoy this. It is a perfect spring or summer night date scent. Quite nice!

atv315

Nothing to dislike, nothing to write home about either. It smells good but it smells exactly like a hundred other scents to me, like the cookie cutter celebrity scents out there these days. Personally, I find Ange ou Demon Elixir to be a bit more unique and sophisticated.

Lolita7
Lolita7

Ange ou Demon secret it is a perfume sweet, nice, happy, loving, adorable, but can also be sexy at times. Has something that makes you feel good and loved. It's like a young mother, like a warm afternoon sun, like a house full of laughter of two young children playing.

It is a lovely perfume :)

****

Ange ou demon le secret, es un perfume tierno, bonito, alegre, cariñoso, adorable, pero también puede ser sensual en algunas ocasiones. Tiene algo que te hace sentir bien y querida. Es como una joven madre, como una cálida tarde de sol, como una casa llena de risas de dos niños pequeños jugando.

Es un perfume encantador :)

Damag
Damag

Love it!!!! I'm a perfume lover and I must say this guy is my fav.!!! its fresh, clean and sweet soft at the same time! and I can smell fresh lemon mmmmm yummy!!! :)

twilight1234

how many peeps get lemon in this?? i do!!!!

twilight1234

this wouldn't be my absoloute fav perfume, but this is a good givenchy scent. you can smell a hint of rose, and not to mention a lot of lemon- my nose is often a bit muddled about the ingredients- and some TEA!?! who would put TEA in PERFUME!?! well, i like it any way, because i am sometimes crazy too!! :):):)

7/10 ****

cathy.halk
cathy.halk

After i sprayed this pink heaven scent i thought of angels in a pure summer daylight.It is gorgeous!I bought a few years ago the first ange ou demon and wear it only in cold winter nights but "le secret"is really an all day perfume,perfect for spring and summer.

sofababe
sofababe

I really am quite astounded that some reviewers don't get the lemon in this....its the first note that I get. I grant you, its not long lasting, soon replaced by the dryness of the tea and cranberry, but it most certainly is there.
The middle stage is my favourite, loads of peony, some jasmine, still with the lingering cran-tea combo. Sweet, strong and delicious. It really does smell like something you could drink.
Fortunately for me the patchouli is non existent in the base. I only get the sweet woods and a touch of musk.
Ange ou Demon Le Secret is a lovely fragrance for a cool early spring day like today, I suspect it would fade to nothing in the heat of summer, if I have any left by then I'll try it out.
A definite like, but not special enough to be love, but I'll enjoy using it this spring.

wbp
wbp

A nice young fragrance.Frutty and NO citrus.Really nice and easy to wear for a daytime.

mimi88

Bought a bottle (30ml) of this and i can say that this is the most amazing perfume that i bought trought the last year (believe me i bought a lot, because i buy about 4 bottles every month but if don't like the smell i just sell it). Yesterday i was wearing it and i can say that it smells like wild strawberry with sugar, not synthetic at all! When i was lying in bed trying to sleep i could still smell it from my body (sprayed only 2times) - wonderful fragance that made me feel sexy, the feeling wearing it is like feeling the silk touch on naked body..

mimi88

I have a sample of this and notes written there are not the same - the sample says : cranberry, tea,crystalline jasmine, blond wood. I was wondering why i cant smell any citrus - because there are no citrus :) and this is floral fruity not floral. i can smell cranberry and jasmine -ahh i love it!

jeanna4444
jeanna4444

I like it,very nice and never annoying.

JasmineNikole
JasmineNikole

Months ago I sprayed this perfume on one arm and givenchy very irresistable on the other. The whole day i was sniffing my risk. Last month I finally got the money to make the purchase. Silly me I thought I was smelling very irresistable all day but it was Ange ou demon. Wow. What a lovely scent. It made me feel sexy and sophisticated at the same time. It makes you feel so confident. Needless to say im bummed that I brought the wrong one. but I will be purchasing this when I get a chance.

chiara.candaele
chiara.candaele

This perfume tweaks the nose of perfection. Fruity, yet sophisticated and nothing too sweet at all. This scent never fails to cheer me up and I've gotten so many compliments, both male and female.

lilka
lilka

Definitely one of the most beautiful perfumes ever.

Mama.doll
Mama.doll

This fragrance absolutely blows my mind, It's amazing!!..The beauty of this fragrance is that it's fresh, soft, elegant, classy and not to mention very sexy...it does last for a good 8 hours on my skin...although at times I can't smell it, I do getting tons of people ask me what perfume I am wearing and that it smells so good..

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

The last few weeks I was on the hunt for the perfect summer fragrance. Maybe a bit strange because it is still winter in Europe, but I was craving for the perfect summer fragrance (and summer!), I guess I'm just optimistic..

My favorite scent is D&G the One, but I find it a bit too much vanilla for summer.
Also I like Chloe signature a lot for spring and summer, but I already wear that for a few years and I needed something new. Nina Ricci Nina is one of my favorites for summer too, but sometimes I find it too childish. (Not that I'm that old.. 24).

On to the hunt:
So I tried and considered a lot of perfumes! From D&G l'eau the One, which is a lighter version of the One, Flowerbomb eau de toilette (more fruity and light, but still sweet), Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Oh Lola (which has a little 'the One' vibe going on also), Boss orange (so nice, but still too sweet for summer), Versace Versense (too bright), Versace Signature (too average), too Lancome Tresor in Love (too powdery).
I liked them all and came close to purchasing them, but didn't because there where just nice, not IT!
(I tried a lot more of course, but those where the ones I almost bought).

So then I was given a sample of Ange Ou Demon Le Secret and wasn't expecting much, but when I put it on it was just perfect and exactly what I was looking for. It smells so fresh and sweet with the cranberries and the tea, but not too sweet. Very sparkling! The lasting power and silage are very good on me.
It is a scent that wraps around you and stays with you making you feel good, feminine, fresh and fun. ( I love it when scents wrap around you like that, the One does that too.)
Also I think it is very work appropriate, nobody will dislike it and it wont knock somebody on the head. (Where I find Nina, too childish for work..)
And the best thing: it is THE perfect summer fragrance. When I smell it I just can't wait for summer. Im am very sure it will go well in hot weather. It will not be too heavy, but it will definitely be there, making you fell good and fresh all day long!

I just ordered myself a huge 100 ml bottle. Will be starting to wear it to work and then in the SUMMER!

polinkasuperova
polinkasuperova

sweet pretty i had a lot of complimens when i wore it but when i fin the bottle i wasent running for the second one .....maybe in the future

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

Yesterday I had a chance to try this one, and the "Givenchy Le Secret Elixir" I felt in love for this one, in my skin smells like exotic fruits, wich I usually dislike, but in this case I do love it.. and I would like to own in someday.. It´s a really nice fragrance indeed.. A like it very much..

atv315

Definitely an improvement IMO from Ange ou Demon. More subtle and softer.

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

There's nothing secret about this fragrance. No mystery at all. But it is a very nice scent.
I smell loads of cranberries, which makes it a perfect summer scent but still very suitable for autumn. I also smell tea and sweet peony, but no lemon.
I sprayed it this morning (well, morning, let's say 11 o'clock) on both wrists and now it's completely gone, so no lasting power whatsoever.
It's very nice and fresh, but nothing special really. At least not for me. I can imagine myself wearing it with pleasure in summer, but I can't imagine myself actually bying a bottle. Probably because it's so inoffensive. I prefer bolder fragrances.
But I do love the juicy cranberries!

jellybeantree

This is really beautiful!! I have been wearing it everyday and I am surprised at all these reviews saying it has no lasting power! Honestly I have been wearing this for 10+ hours and I can still smell it. I have to be honest I have dry skin and I am used to wearing strong boisterous fragrances ! Like Angel, Lady million, Poison. ... So I was actually surprised that the staying power was so good! This is just my opinion, and it is an edp !

gabrielamisa
gabrielamisa

I've received this one as a Christmas present and I like it, but I think it's better for summer time,not for cold weather. It's not warm and cosy as a perfume should be in a winter day.

dadulka82
dadulka82

I tried this perfume last year and really wanted it, now I have it I am not so impressed. It is quite citrusy and too floral for me.
Rather boring smell and does not last long at all-unlike the original Ange Ou Demon... Luckily it was my Christmas present, shame it was so expensive too!
Next time I will stick to the original one.

Raisac
Raisac

This perfume doesn't really "open". All the notes stay packed. I can smell peach note in or something very similar and this note stands out. Not very interesting to me - not musky or powdery at all. I like the scents that open with the different notes playing. This on is just thin and boring.

jellybeantree

I finally got myself this fragrance I have been loving it for a while but I really never gave it a chance. I think the lasting power is pretty good , its just not a super powerhouse! Which i like! Will update!
This fragrance is like an illusion, you think it's very light but I keep getting wiffs of it and then I realize its still there. I smell the cranberry and patchouli then the flowers. Very nice and stylish!

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

Lovely perfume. Suitable for daytime and spring or summer. Light, refreshing, sophisticated. It cannot be offensive as it is elegant and soft.In my opinion, it is wearable by women of all ages. Great choice if you don't want something too intense.

Emmskii
Emmskii

Love this perfume! always reminds me of the spring time.
The only thing I would change about it is that it doesn't last long. Fades pretty quickly throughout the day. Light and airy, always my go to perfume during the spring and summer.

AWalkInTheWoods
AWalkInTheWoods

On paper this smelled to me like Juicy Fruit gum... I'll have to try it on my skin, but I can tell it probably won't be one I buy.

Eneli
Eneli

Fantastic perfume, can´t get enough of it!

Jannochka

I just love Uma Turman in this ad for this perfume. She looks absolutely stunning. As for perfume, it's nice, very soft and fruity, nothing special and nothing bad. I think it's works great for an every day use.

Gandhilama
Gandhilama

When i first tested this one out, I disliked it greatly. It was kinda strong and musky for my liking. During the summer I was searching for a perfume that was fresh fruity and similar to Miss Dior Cherie, I love MDC but that's my special occassion scent, and didn't want to wear the scent out. In Mexico, neither of these fragrances are super popular so i decided to go with Le Secret, ahhhh it's superb for summer and spring!!! For winter i stick to Coco Mademosielle, but really all 3 are in the same category IMO.

It took me about half my mini to figure out that ANGE OU DEMON LE SECRET is basically a dilute pinkish fruity-floral tea fragrance. Something like Diet Cranberry Snapple.

Here are the notes according to Givenchy (sugar is not listed, so I'm assuming it's nutrasweet or sucralose?):

top: Italian winter lemon, cranberries, green tea leaf
heart: Jasmine, white peony, water flowers
base: Blond woods, patchouli

Yet another boring flanker. Every bit as inoffensive as it is forgettable.

alchimia72
alchimia72

I think that the Pyramid lacks of a component: cranberry. I read the description on osmoz and it contains cranberry. When i smell it the first time i recognized a clear touch of this fruit. It's a lovely fruit fragrance.

yujinclara
yujinclara

This smelled lovely on paper but totally sickeningly sweet when I tried it. I had to wash myself because it made me feel nauseous.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Smells floral to me, more than fruity actually, young, little overwhelming at first. I like it, but I imagine it would get boring after a while,. The bottle has an uninteresting, cheap design, especially for how expensive the perfume is. Nice choice for a spring day / night, but wont become ,y signature fragrance.

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

very fresh,light and summery perfume.But it doesn't last very long.In short time it turns into a fresh skin -lotion scent.

jellybeantree

I have to be honest my idea of this perfume has changed. I used to think it was very light and just smelt like tea but now as I am trying it , I find it much more inviting, it seems like a fragrance that is very easy to wear and it dances very well on the skin! It has a touch of sophistication and although it is light , I find it still very pleasant! I am definitely trying a 50 ml soon. Will update.

melbritt24
melbritt24

I get lots of sugared strawberry from this. It reminds me of Miss Dior Cherie without the patchouli/musk base that I love. This might be a good trade for my Miss Dior Cherie in the springtime, but I'm not spending the money on a full bottle this fall.

lilou
lilou

Nothing special. Usual. Fruity, just a little bit spicy and, strangely masculine. I'm not a fan. I'm disappointed because I love Ange ou Démon.

hybiscusgirl18
hybiscusgirl18

It's strange, but to me Le Secret has more personality than the original Ange ou Demon. Maybe it's due to the lemon and tea notes that make it somewhat lighter, or perhaps it's something else; nevertheless it's versatile - it can be used either for the office or for a night out - and gives a feeling of confidence without being overwhelming.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I know cranberry isn't listed, but on the back of the tester at the store.. it did read cranberry .. tea...etc..

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

stunning scent! I believe the cranberry / tea combo really makes it unique.. very sexy, a little to sharp, and definently doesn't last long enough, but still very nice!

Klopez
Klopez

I adore this perfume. Lasting power is great on me. This is one of my favorite perfumes. I have received many compliments including my students (14-15 year olds). I'm a high school teacher. It makes me feel pretty, girly.I really enjoy this scent during Summer.

parfumfashion
parfumfashion

I LOVE LOVE this perfume I got some samples when I bought a different perfume earlier and I just fell in love with this perfume! and I am looking forward to buying it for my birthday <3

Vamy69
Vamy69

I love this perfume! It is very clean without being super sweet or heavy. It is a beautiful scent that can really be worn any time of the year. The lasting power is pretty great so far too. I put on one squirt several hours go and I can smell it like I just put it on still. This is going on my want list for sure!!!

beatrix75
beatrix75

the best ever parfum its really my fragrance sooo meny komplimang superb !!!!!!

jcastano
jcastano

Wow, this is absolutely intoxicating! When I smell this on a woman, I fall at her feet and become her slave! Haha, all joking aside though, this smells ridiculously amazing! It smells floral, as most all female perfumes do, but with a rich citrus. As odd as it is, I smelled oranges in this and it actually reminded of a female version of John Varvatos Artisan with more depth. Either way, this stuff if very classy and sexy so I recommend it to any woman looking to put a guy in a trance! And longevity is amazing and sillage is great! I tried it on my skin and I got a solid 12 hours with great projection the whole way through! Yummy!!! Yummy!!! Yummy!!!

Anajuli
Anajuli

I have a funny "theory" about what the "secret" is, and I think it's the fresh note of the first version, which in this one is most of the parfume itself. Lighter than the original, but with no staying power, at least on my skin. It does have a warm last note, so I think it's not all about freshness, but most of it is.
I like it very much, but would like it to last longer, as it's truly beautiful.

orchid_84
orchid_84

Full list of notes (from Givenchy's website):

Top: Italian winter lemon, cranberries, green tea leaf
Mid: Jasmine, white peony, water flowers
Base: Blond woods, patchouli

I find this very fresh and pretty. Although it is a lighter, quieter fragrance, it is a different sort of scent that I do believe is more unique than many other light floral scents out there. The cranberries and lemon are the most noticeable on first spray, and the green tea emerges as a fresh but warm presence that remains through till the drydown. The woodiness helps to anchor it a little, but this is somewhat of a fleeting fragrance. Overall, I really enjoy the cranberry-tea-woods combo. It's green and fresh but a little warm and soothing at the same time.

The major downside is that the staying power isn't great. It would make a lovely daytime fragrance, but would have to be re-applied frequently.

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

Fun! Flirty! Soft! Sexy! Opens with an insouciantly festive rush of lemony green tea and ripe juicy cranberries wrapped in translucent veils of fresh jasmine, crisply clean peonies, and dew laden water flowers, all nestled in a tenderly feminine base of sensual white woods, spicy clean patchouli, and sheerest of white musks. Angelic in the lightly sweet, sophisticated opening. Demonic in the deceptively sensual softness of subtle white florals and tender, yet distinctly earthy development of woods, grasses, and musks. No sour acridity from the lemon, no overdone syrupy sugar development in the fruit, no fecalic indoles in the jasmine, no harshness in the wood, no dirt in the patchouli, and no sweat in the musk. On my skin chemistry this is PERFECT. I get the positive attributes from everything in this bottle. Sillage is perfect to my taste and longevity is adequate in my opinion at about 7 hours on my skin. Leisurely sophistication and relaxing, tranquil sensuality in a bottle for me. I am reveling in this! An utterly delightful concoction! I LOVE IT! Thank you Givenchy!

sham_1983

like i said it is outstanding..... try it and u can see most "LIkes" r good lady or friend while "DISLIKES" r Maleficent or the Ursula mermaid .:)

jellybeantree

So many people love this, I don't know why really, on me it just smells like sweet tea. I don't find it sexy, just inoffensive.

kikinha
kikinha

Smells EXACTLY like Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Toilette. I have this one and immediately recognized the similarity when sprayed Ange ou Demon Le Secret on my wrist. Just to make sure I also sprayed MDCherie on the other side and they have just the same smell. At least on my skin.

poivrerose
poivrerose

When I first sprayed this on I thought, wow, this just might be my next big one. And I was giddy for an hour as the juicy grapelike sweetness kept breathing into the air around me. This particular tea and lemon combination was just a gorgeous one. But then suddenly it was all peony and patchouli. It just became a bit scratchy and dry. Actually the dry down reminded me a bit of L'Eau D'Issey - just less intense. The beginning was so heavenly to me. I wish it could have stayed that way. Great quality though. I can still smell it on the one spot I sprayed it yesterday. That was about 16 hours ago. It had really amazing sillage as well, and again, just from the one spray. This is the way a perfume should behave (technically). I'm impressed with the quality of Givenchy scents.

Kione
Kione

It doesen't work for me unfortunatelly, because I wanted to like it... I find it too citrusy, too orangey and sweet, like an orange candy.

Thandar
Thandar

The scent is similar to 'secret obsession by calvin klein'

Congeniality
Congeniality

Just perfect one. So lovely, so nice, so feminine mild. I can't find any demonish note in it but its ok. The name of parfume is very nice and mystifying though. And... no secret guys, with it you are an angel. Its pity that it is so expensive, but some day I will buy for me huge bottle nevertheless!

ecorundas
ecorundas

i love this perfume! i sprayed various perfumes on my arms when i went to a perfume shop. i kept on going back to this scent. it reminded me of something that i used to have but i couldnt put my finger on it. i bought a bottle cuz i loved it so much...then i realized that it smells almost exactly like Jennifer Lopez's Still perfume that came out in 2003. the drydown is veryyyy similar. top notes smell different though. Le Secret's initial spray smells more like fresh lemony tea and Still's initial spray smells more like earl grey tea with fresh flowers. but in the end....they both smell just like earl grey tea. veryyy similar. if u like Le Secret and u want cheaper alternative, try Still by Jennifer Lopez. you can probably find Still at discount stores for much cheaper prices.

eva.90
eva.90

Very feminine and girly but not too sweet, perfect for summer. And the thing I love about it is that it's long lasting.

Militza
Militza

I asked for the 1st one for Mother's Day and my daughter presented me with "Le Secret" and I guess the universe has its secrets too because this synchronicity was perfect. In a hot climate (from May to October) here, a light lemony, quiet scent that stays softly on your skin cannot be beat. The dry down is for a classy lady who wants to make that type of statement one can do so well when there is a nuance, a closeness, an inner femininity. Thus, when there is an enigma and a "secret" on the inside.

It's an average floral and doesn't have much to do with the original anymore IMO. I couldn't find much difference between this and the plenty other florals out there that are easy to be liked but also non-spectacular.

Jannochka

I could not stop sniffing my wrist when I came home from Macys where I tried this gorgeous perfume and of course I had to go back and buy it the next day and I am glad I did. It’s fresh and yet powerful perfume. It lasts a good time on me and to my nose it smells a bit masculine at the very end on my skin but that’s very nice because I love it that way. Overall it’s a beautiful fragrance and I definitely recommend it .

sophisticated
sophisticated

too fruity, too citrusy, felt like a lot of other unlikable fragrances to my nose, it has so many fruity notes that i can't believe the written above are the actual notes, it's much lighter than the original & so much different, how come they're in the same line? i love Ange ou Demon the original so much more... then again, i'm not so much of a fruity/ citrusy scent person till a certain perfume blows me away, this one repulsed me away!!

smellmenow
smellmenow

so light, so different...

LaPetite
LaPetite

How not liking it , it's gentle, discreet , just nice , inoffensive , as said previously .
It doesn't have a big personality, fits all ages for a daily wear , at school/office .
Not for someone who wants to be noticed .
I don't think this frag will be a long-live one.
Still quite pleasant to wear, not the best Givenchy for sure however.

bunny

It feels really innocent when you put it on, but it turns out to be quite seductive. I guess that's why it's called Ange Ou Demon Le Secret.

The other day, I put a full load on myself when I passed by a department store. I knew I would see some male acquaintances that day, but I didn't feel anything inappropriate about wearing this in front of them. However, when I actually met them, I realized that those men were especially excited and nice to me that day.

juicemaven
juicemaven

Tested this one today and I think it's balanced, inoffensive and lovely. Perfect for spring.

bunny

I usually don't like fruity scents. I usually go after woody and floral sents and I am generally not a big fan of sweet scents or tastes. But I liked this one from the first sniff, although fruit is the predominant scent here. I can't tell what made it so special. I am trying to find a feminine scent that fits me the best, and this one is short-listed.

With 3 full sprays directly onto my skin, it lasted half a day (and I walked a lot and sweated a lot). But the smell stays pretty much the same throughout, so it's ok to spray some more in the middle of the day and doing that wouldn't make it confusing.

ChickyC
ChickyC

Opens like lemon tea to me..I don't get any red fruit as others have noted but after about half an hour or so it glides into a very gentle floral, not soapy or powdery, with the tea note still peaking through which I love and what makes it a bit different. It lasted a good 5 hours on me and sillage is good.

Not a "WOW!" or "OMG I love this" - more an "it's lovely". I can imagine this becoming my "go to" scent.

989jul
989jul

I liked this perfume since the first sniff. However when I bought it I found out that it doesn't have staying power at all; it's like you spray it and 15 minutes later it's gone. Such a shame because it does smell wonderful, fresh, floral, and seductive.

lafefe
lafefe

Le secret is totally different from the original, (thank God I would add!). It's fruity and feminine, sofisticate. I like the idea of using the fresh notes of tea and Amalfi lemon. The floral tone is not too much, which is good to my nose. If it wasn't for the tea it would be an ordinary floral fruity but it's not, it smells more and more interesting until it fades completely after a few hours. Perfect for a nice and romantic afternoon during printemps!

krissycat
krissycat

Wow, now I know why this perfume gets such high reviews, this is a winner. I think this bottle is taking over as one of my top 5 perfumes for me. The scent is so feminine, so sweet but not in a gourmand cookie scent type way.. I can't explain it. This fragrance is mature, sexy, light but strong enough that I can smell it on myself.. I fell in love with this baby upon first sniff :) This is a keeper

maja314
maja314

Had it for test (eau de parfum) this week and do like it. The first day I've tried it on I thought it was a copy of the Cool Water Davidoff scent - but today I really fell in love with this perfume. The first thing that came to my mind when smelling this perfume today was that it smells the same like when you walk into a perfume store, you know the scent that every perfume shop has; a very pleasant, warm, comfortable and maybe even luxurious smell. A few moments later I smelled the tobacco, lots of sweet candy and divine flowers - is it the jasmine? It is not a perfume with a lot of depth nor surprises but it is a nice and cosy, clear and happy scent.

Helsinki
Helsinki

This fragrance smells so, so good and robs all attention. Ange ou demon Le secret turns the world into shades of peach, beige, and pink, and I get this irresistible urge of playing Bill Withers' "Lovely Day" from the stereo. Really, I'm not kidding! The scent is that good.

Le secret's only downside: it is quite stifled in volume. But a few spritzes of it wafting up from the cleavage, its obvious natural environment, will be just enough to keep its wearer radiant throughout the day.

Feminine, soft, innocent. "In love."

jaa456
jaa456

A shy fruity/floral. Non-offensive perfect for daytime or gifting to mommy. Too shy for my taste but nice. Average lasting power...about four hours.

mjb28
mjb28

First spray, a bit fruity, and a bit floral. The light rosy and the rich citrusy makes this scent interesting. The effect leaves charm and elegance in the end. This is fresh, very feminine, delicate, mysterious, but not overpowering but very caressing and it lingers for a good portion of the day. I love sweet-lemony smelling perfumes and this one is no doubt this is one of the beautiful perfumes I can include in my wish list! And the bottle is exquisite. It’s the most cherished secret of Givenchy.

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

Merci NathalieZ.
I will say this little Le secret, is a very happy scent to me. I feel like it's time to get rid of beeing serious with the idea of perfume is an art and have fun a little. The begining is all happy candy lemon and rapidly turns into happy flower then I'm not sure for the drydown but I know I'm still happy until I barely smell any after only a couple of hours hmmm less than 3hrs....NNNNNNOOOOOOO. Really if this could last, I would get this happy little frag. But I'll stay with Miss Dior Chérie L'Eau for the stick to my skin sillage until I shower Happy Frag. I guess there's a reason for the Art of perfume after all:)
Overall, it is very nice.

lexi
lexi

Perfectly describes the way I feel around my man - very sexy

vtothek
vtothek

Never had I worn a perfume that smells so much like necco wafers! At first I thought I must have been mistaken and it was something else causing the smell, but no. This scent's top notes are totally candy like, just like those little chalk hearts. It's interesting, but certainly not captivating. The dry down was nicer, fairly soft and powdery, but still sweet. Odd little perfume.

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

I love this scent! With my body chemistry, more of the lemon, sweet notes tend to stay with me all day. For me, it is not overbearingly strong, yet last in a subtle way on my skin. I think it is more of a sexy type scent, at least my husband thinks so, and thats enough to pass the test for me. I have received several compliments from others when wearing it.

havanadaydream
havanadaydream

First off let me just say that I detested Ange ou Demon the original so badly tha the sales lady had to talk me into just smelling this. "Please , please its lighter , softer and so different from the original , airy and pleasant, not deep and dark at all". Ok , ok .........hmmmmm , mmmmmmmm , well .....oh this is devine. Light , unique and soft but not in that weird way Angel is unique but in a more lady like , umpretentious way. I love it. In fact , wearing it now and my family , co-workers and friends ALL agree that it is very soft and not obtrusive or overpowering. Some say it doesnt last but I still smell it when I go to bed. WINNER , although take note that my fave , signature fragrance Hot Couture , is also made by Givenchy so I may be a tiny bit partial here lol.
Update: thats funny I just noticed that on the new feature 'WHO LIKES THIS ALSO LIKES" that it shows I would like Hot Couture , The One and Cinema and I do so maybe this feature is a good indicator of what else you might like.

melia

Ok, so first I said it was nice, but not worth it's price. But today (a year after I said that) I just went to the store and bought it! (Ok not like that; I doubted for 2 hours, standing there in de shop sniffing my arm every second). But I thought: I'm wanting to buy so much different perfumes for a while now, so why not start with it! Since I'm more into perfumes, my love for floralfruity's has grown (weird isn't it, because it's kind of mainstream and I would have thought that someones taste in perfumes would more quickly grow from floralfruity to orientals than the other way around...). Anyway, I always thought this was 'nice', never have fallen head over heels for it, bút... I just have the feeling this will grow on me :)

susiechoo
susiechoo

I LOVE this scent. It's great that I got it in a gift set too with a 100mL bottle and I'm almost half done.

The dry down isn't dramatically different from the first spray, I like that because sometimes the dry down gets WAY too powdery.

This is one of my favourite perfumes as of yet and I'm so glad it's not too too popular.

Way different from the original Ange ou Demon which I absolutely detest

Eleiria
Eleiria

Opening up in a sweet strawberry-ish smell, Le Secret is not a secret but a loveable fruity scent. Unfortunately it's not lasting as its big sister Ange ou Démon, in three hours it's totally lost on me. Though I cannot say it has a very distinct character, I liked Le Secret as a sweet summer fragrance. Nice and clean.

guest_beatrix-göteborg

i dont understand how people say that the fragrance dosent hold long ,i tested yesterday and all day i feelet the smell the pleasant flovers peony ...so i say its very long lasting on my skin

Memi_La
Memi_La

This one smells absolutely wonderful , but the staying power ,or lack thereof, along with the price tag is a bit ridiculous . Maybe if they lowered the price and worked on the staying power I'd consider buying it on a regular basis but until that day I'll just search for cheaper dupe that probably has the same staying power .

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

Could be a wonderful lemon-tea scent, unfortunately doesn't last long. Good for hot summer days, but IMO cheaper good-smelling citrusy perfumes with better sillage are available, too...

guest_beatrix-göteborg

smooth soft flower peony magnolia perfect for any age who like the beauthiful feminal smell.i like to much its long lasting before 2 days i tryit and its smell on my clothes still good choys

michellecoburn
michellecoburn

Too many: white flowers
Not enough: cranberries, tea leaves, and blond wood

It could have been so much more exciting!

adele l
adele l

Really warm and gourmand, quite different from ange ou demon, which is quite a powdery floral on my skin. Suffice it to say, i enjoy le secret so much more. It reminds me of nina ricci l'elixir which i also tried recently; le secret has the addition of the sweet lemon note. It's a very comforting scent.

dbarabanova
dbarabanova

I don't understand why women 33-35 over have to wear hard parfumes .....and smell as 65, not 25 ??? No man enjoys woman smelling like his granny.....

For me this parfume is fresh and wonderful and gives me smiles.
As you all know the lasting power depends on the skin - on my skin I can smell it a whole day, and on my hair even 2 .....
So try it .....

scent_lover
scent_lover

i have this perfume. even though i don't like the classic ange ou demon, i really like ange ou demon: le secret. A scent for young women mostly. i think is perfect for fall! i like it a lot! it makes me feel good

Emeraude
Emeraude

nice! I think there is something in common between Le Secret and Addict 2(Dior)...may be my nose? I dont know,anyway both are beautifull,soft,fhesh,ellegant...

jedikitty
jedikitty

Ohhh I like! I just got some of those sachet samples of Le Secret today. Lovely light floral, maybe too light and the staying power needs improvement but it is a delicate, pretty, "girly"-feminine scent. Not too strong so I'm thinking it's a daywear scent, delicate enough to be ok for the office. Nice for spring, maybe ok for summer, and I believe it will also be great for daytime fall scent (somethig about that tea in it that just makes it right for fall). VERY different from the original and fabulous Ange ou Demon, which was more "spicy" than floral on me. But then again, the original AoD seems better suited for evening/night out. Perhaps wearing Le Secret during day, then dabbing AoD right over it for the night? Le Secret is more of those casual, bright'n'cheery scents that gets me feeling happy and loved.

picisziv
picisziv

I adore Le Secret. It's the perfect sample of femininity. Some of you say that you can hardly feel it after several hours. I experienced this too, but if I ask someone to smell me, they can actually sense my perfume. So don't worry, maybe it's just like that you cannot feel the smell of your own skin but people around you can! ;)

wehveasituation
wehveasituation

two words basically sum this perfume up for me: gummybears AND flowers. num num num! smells delicious!

guest_Naz
guest_Naz

Wonderful perfume. I discovered it walking through Macy's, and somebody had sprayed it into the air, leaving a sweet floral, slightly fruity scent lingering. My body chemistry tends to bring out the sweetness and fruity parts of a scent, which is something I like, and this fragrance does not disappoint at all. Many have complained about the staying power, or lack thereof, but it wasn't an issue for me.

Minnija
Minnija

this one is my all time favourite....so feminine and sexy perfume! light, floral, fresh but in expensive way, not cheap! for mee almost all fresh perfumes smell a bit cheap for my nose, but thisi one not :) LOVEEEE

Oannna
Oannna

After using this for more days, I've changed my mind about this perfume, I can say that I like Ange ou Demon Le Secret very much. It's feminine, sweet but not too sweet, the Amalfi lemon smells great and in my opinion it's pretty unique...a very nice scent. It's very different from the other two "Ange ou Demon", it's not that heavy, it's sweeter, not that serious, lighter and good to wear anytime, not just in the winter or autumn, like we should use the others..that's what I think about it :) Anyway, now, I love it like I said :P

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

Intensely intimate. Unsettlingly
confidential. Enchantingly playful.
Ange ou Etrange Le Secret is
Givenchy's new radiant floral
fragrance. A fragrance as sensual as
the skin, full of grace and elegance

Sold as Ange ou Etrange LeSecret in some countries.

Bouquet
Bouquet

This fragrance doesn't match its name- I don't get angels or demons or secrets-- I get peach blossom iced tea with a squeeze of lemon.

The pluses:
1.It is a wonderfully graceful, fresh, lightly sweet, feminine, ballerina of a fragrance.
2. Beautiful versatile scent for summer days or casual nights.
3. Perfect silliage

The minus: Lasts only about 1-2 hours,
and because of that, I'm still on the fence about whether to buy a FB of this.

guest_DEE
guest_DEE

absolutely gorgeous fragrance!
well-balanced and on my skin the staying power is brilliant!
not too fiesty but not overpowering, feminine but not too girly..naughty but nice!
the advert says it all, it's either Angel or devil or should I say both :)

it could be a new version of Irresistible,but ange ou demon?!no,it's lovely,but has nothing to do with ange ou demon.
it starts fresh and juicy.very girlish and crispy,though you can hardly smell it as the silage is weak.
a hint of patchouli makes it more mature and though I don't like patchouli I can smell it from the first moment of applying and it smells well here and when the first refreshing notes fade away it becomes stronger.
totally I like the way it smells.like every single reviewer has mentioned it hasn't a good long lasting power;poor long lasting power+poor silage.

guest_paula
guest_paula

I've been looking for the right smell for last 3 weeks and I really couldn't find the right one.most of the fragrances were too male, too sweet or too heavy, even too fresh and at the same time they didn't have anything special.they were so similar and then I found le secret... and OMG I love this...I love white flowers and tea...it's so femine, delicate, fresh and has just a little bit of sweetness:) The other one that I love is Versace bright crystal...I think they have sth really similar.
so if you hate things like escada, chanel and classic ange ou demon and like versace, hugo boss or burberry I think you should try this!

guest_pea108
guest_pea108

Why does age have to be a factor in buying any scent? If you like it and it suits your skin, great! Iam 33 not 21 and as some of the other reviews comment its too old to ware. I think not. If I was 83 and liked it, I would ware it. I cant comment on the top, middle or bottom notes of this perfume as iam not a professional. That saying, I buy lots of Edp for my own pleasure and this particular perfume is undeniably beautiful. It cant please everyone, but as for staying power, that must be down to each individual. It lasted on my skin all day and I happen to love it. Its a very pretty scent, and will be buying a second bottle after i finish my current one.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

I'd describe it as lovely, fresh, a little bit timid. It starts with crisp citrus notes and fresh green burst.

After some time I can smell delicate jasmine and sweeter peony. It is not increadibly long lasting, after two hours there's just a light hint of jasmine and lemon on my wrist. To me it's like a watered with tea version of Jasmin Noir with a lemon twist. Unfortunately a fragrance that doesn't last and that I won't spend on, although I enjoyed a lot our brief encounter and might reconsider getting it. A lovely choice for gift.

I like the botthe-like a frozen pale pink flame and the black ribbon.

nyoka
nyoka

THis is a mixture of lovely white flowers.I can see it on a very girly shy girl.Not too attention getting and doesnt last long but,the combination of notes is beautiful.just not for me.

misscareyann
misscareyann

Le Secret starts out with a burst of delicious sweet fruit. I smell a delightful clean peachy candy type scent that slowly evolves into a beautiful soft patchouli as it dries down.

This fragrance contains my very favorite notes: peony, tea, citrus, patchouli, so I knew I had to give it a try and it was love from the beginning to end.

I just wish it was a bit stronger.

Overall, this is one of my new favorites. I can see myself repurchasing when I run out of my first bottle, as I will be trying to drown myself in it!

guest_pc
guest_pc

This fragrance is AMAZING.
i so desperately wanted to enjoy one of the ange ou demon fragrances (because i adore the bottles), and i could not commit to any. then there was angels singing and a ray of light shining down on me when i tried Le Secret.
Its just so god damn addictive.
I'm really lucky, i work in a fragrance department store, so i spend all day around fragrance. although because of this i can appreciate the quaility of almost any fragrance and enjoy them, but mostly none of them stand out to me. none are love at first whiff.
AND THEN THIS CAME ALONG.

TRUE: Its is light, fruity and just the right amount of feminine without being childish.
TRUE: it has NO staying power.
TRUE: i just bought my second bottle, despite the stayign power.

you may just like this fragrance, or you might be unimpressed.
OR you may love it like me.

I ask you, why is a frangrance not worth the money just because ofthe staying power. enjoy the fragrance for what it is, every one is different, so are frgrances.

I will continue to buy this, purely so i can have those few minute in heaven when i first spray it on.

Plus my friends adore it too.

atmosphere
atmosphere

I wore this perfume to a dinner a few days ago and I have to say I love it. The tea, the lemon, and the white flowers all combine to make a beautiful, refreshing fragrance. It's not a very strong perfume so I did use quite a few sprays from the sample on my neck. But this suits my personality as I don't usually prefer very loud fragrances. And always a sign of a good perfume, I got quite a few lingering hugs that day, too :)

Amarilia
Amarilia

I's say Le Secret is a mature Barbie doll scent! Not a cheap, teeny Paris Hilton scent, but a refined yummy,sweet,smooth and very feminine floral. I get the idea of rose coloured marshmallows and fresh peonies in a bottle in this. Unfortunately Le Secret lacks of a lasting power, which is so dissapointing for the price tag, but overall it's very nice, quite sexy little fragrance. I like it!

jcxt
jcxt

i love this.

the tropical climate i live in makes me perspire non-stop, even if it's just a three minute stop walking over to the bus stop. but with this, even in the heat, i can catch whiffs of the perfume, without it being too strong or feminine (which is perfect for me).

le secret is soft and blends in the background where it doesnt make me stand out in the crowd but gives me a slight edge of feminity which boosts my confidence.

the only downside is it doesnt stay long in my skin. still, i would get it again. :)

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

Tried this at the cosmetics counter three hours ago. It is still lingering on my skin, in a pleasant enough way.

At the onset, a bit too sweet and fruity to my nose -- even though its ingredients say otherwise. As it dries down, it's still a bit too "pink" for me, although in a softer way.

I always ask family members their opinion (even if I don't follow their advice!) and, for what it's worth, they quite like the scent!

melia

Nice, but really nothing special in my opinion. Not worth the ridiculous price for me!

tennischick

Still enjoying this perfume, it reminds me of herbal tea sweetened with milk and honey!

I agree, this scent is pleasant with it's mixture of ingreds, but it LACKS STAYING POWER, and for the price, it's not worth it..

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I first came across it in a magazine. I know... those are usually nothing like the actual perfume. :) I then went to get a sample, and tested it on my wrist. It's not an average floral and I think that's what has me caught up in it. We are moving into warmer weather here so I wanted something not too heavy, not too fresh or clean, feminine, and unique. Not too much to ask for right? Designer fragrance will be repetition, but if your looking for original then go niche. Niche will cost you more $ though. It doesn't remind me of anything, and I don't remember the original. I smell something like green tea though.

jonr951
jonr951

YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! I NEED a bottle!!! Its so nice!! I really LOVE it!!! Its 100x better than the previous Ange Ou Demon fragrances! The lemon, cranberry and green tea!!! HEAVEN!!! : )

rainydays
rainydays

I've been dying to try the original Ange ou Demon, and was thinking about this on the side. Happened to smell it, and it's nice. It starts out sparkling and citrusy, but very soft. Afterwards, it smells almost identical to Miss Dior Cherie (not a bad thing, I like that one too). It's lovely and feminine, but if you're looking for something a little different and a little more "out there," this probably isn't the one for you. It's nothing groundbreaking. I'm still looking forward to trying Ange ou Demon and hoping it's more unique, but is just as pleasant as le secret.

golden
golden

I received this as a leaving gift from my last job.
What a good choice. Soft, subtle, delicate and airy.
Beautifully put together.
But the only thing is, it just doesn't last! I apply it even with the lotion!!! But it just doesn't last.
Great for day wear and spring/summer. Not for evening, as it doesn't have great staying power.
But it is a great scent despite this draw back.

Vânia
Vânia

Perfumes aren´te for young or old people, its for everybody!!!!

It´s a matter of taste, not depend on what age you have, this is a silly thing!

tennischick

Just purchased today and I really think I love this scent! It is a beautiful fragrance, at first it's sort of citrusy and I can detect the tea but then develops into a fresh floral a little sweet and slightly woodsy. To me it is unique and doesn't smell like any other scent I've tried. I'm in my 40's and I think it is appropriate for any age! So far it has great staying power and I could wear this year round.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

My first impression was: "lovely"! After my excitment went down a bit, I thought it may be not that great, but it is very pretty. Smells fresh, fruity and sexy at the same time. It may be not very original, but still. The scent reminds me of oranges. I like it a lot!

fleurdelis
fleurdelis

I sniffed this one when perfume shopping this weekend and was back for samples the next day. I've tried it on three times now and have to say I will definitely be purchasing this lovely scent!

The lemon, tea, and white flowers make the opening an indulgence. It reminds me of spring--things in bloom, a wonderful breeze and optimism. Middle notes see the lemon take a backseat to the jasmine and peony. The drydown solidifies the scent by adding just a touch of wood.

It isn't very strong, but I like it that way--fresh, airy, unoffensive. It does portray the angel with a little something hiding underneath, for only the adventurous to discover, but maybe not a demon! It is too gentle for that. :)

Nicole79
Nicole79

Lovely floral... * Spring fragrance *!!! for sure !
An every day perfume, For any woman !!!
Very nice, long lasting too...:)
Nothing special about it, ok, but i like it!
Nice ;) Pretty ...

ananda
ananda

This one almost disappeared on my skin. It's a little disappointing when you apply the fragrance and spend the next hours trying to smell it.
It's funny, 'cause once again, this might be only a body chemistry issue. Reading the reviews here, I would never imagine Le Secret would be like this... In my opinion, the original Ange ou Demon is way better!

rozaly
rozaly

I am totally in love with this smell! There is everything i've always searching for! Lemon, peony make the frafrance flirty, at the same time jasmine brings sensitivity and sex-appeal. Wonderful smell! It's totally within the conception - the woman, that is the mystery for everyone. Contradictory charade with good and evil side of the personality, with angel and demon living in her soul simultaniously.
As for me, the best scent of Givenchy for now.
But... to widespread, unforturnatly...

kylexora
kylexora

Wow... the first time i smell it, i know i will like it. Pleasant, flirty and naughty. but, only if you're young girls. for ladies over 30, back off!! the notes start with fresh and floral opening, then settle down to warm and flirty notes. The jasmine play a big roles here, supported with peony. The lemon almost fade, but the freshness is still there.
Is this my favourite? no, but i do have a 50ml bottle of this. ange ou demon, angel or demon, and yes, the perfume really support the name. the anges smell is there, peony and jasmine. the demon are also there, lemon & woodsy. the devil here is the naughty demon, not the hardcore daredevil cruel demon.
Compare to the original ange ou demon, i prefer this one more. The original are too powdery for me. Smell like grandma perfume, suits ladies ages 35++. this one more suit on young lady. and i find my self suit this more.
Beleive it or not, i do agree with some reviewers here mention this perfume similar to Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet(MDCBB). And i do have Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet. Yes, they are similar. But MDCBB are more floral, this one is more flirty. i do find the peony in MDCBB, but it wasnt mentioned in the notes here.
if you like MDCBB, you should try this too :)

Priscilla87
Priscilla87

OK, continue w/ the last comment I post last night (I was a guest.) I was commenting for the top notes, which was cleanly lemony.

About half an hour, or an hour later, I smell strongly sweet flower smell. Then 5-6 hours later, I got up, and smell lighly sweet flower sense. I think it's like the middle notes, just lighter.

But I still agreed on my comment last night, this is a girl in a white summer dress dancing around in the garden. No noble woman for me. But it's light, and perfect enough to wear daily in daytime :)

guest_Priscilla
guest_Priscilla

I got it as a present today. "le secret" is lemony, clean, and not too strong. I like it! (Eventhough usually I'm into sweet sence like vanilla!)It's suitable for day perfum. But I don't think it smell like noble woman. I think it smell like young, innocent girl having fun dancing around in white summer dress in a garden.

guest_buddy
guest_buddy

I read all the reviews after I purchased the perfume and was thinking twice for buying this before smelling the scent. It arrived today and I love the fragrance. It is very clean and fresh not floral at all to me. This scent is not over bearing like some where you think you can taste them by spraying it on. I am not sure why this is so hard to find but it is and only a few places have this in stock. Would buy again.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

It's a very safe scent...nothing exceptional. Very soft and comforting, if that's what you're into.

marad
marad

As far as its lasting power believe me it's morning to night! I spray myself after having a shower in the morning and till evening I can still smell it!

I know for some people le secret was a disappointmen because they were expecting a perfum as mysterious and complicated as the previous ones (ange ou demon)but for me, it's the best ange ou demon ever because it's fresh, intense and though it seems to smell commonly it leaves a combined classy aura. I love this perfum!

GIVE ME A BREAK
GIVE ME A BREAK

I like it.Its the only ange au damon I would purchase.It s sweet,ellegant and innofensive,but I don t have a clue about its lasting power.For daily use.

Ange ou Demon Le Secret is pretty, but not nearly as unique as the original Ange ou Demon.

Although not particularly outstanding, this will be widely liked because of its inoffensive, simplistic and safe floral blend.

I sense a majority of the notes listed. Peony, jasmine, green tea, soft lemon and white woods are all there, however the patchouli is very mild, not nearly as dominating as I would have liked it to be.

Le Secret is sweet but not overly so. The fragrance is very balanced and feminine. It has an almost fresh and clean like quality which I do admire.

Overall, the lasting strength and sillage is good, if not better than average. All in all, this is a lovely, soft floral which tends to be shy rather than loud. A very basic yet enjoyable casual scent in my opinion.

le feu
le feu

Nothing! but nothing with original Ange ou Demon! Seems like all budget went on beautiful Uma and the rest was just recycled with some changes. Maybe they meant this when called it "Secret"? Ridiculous!
Although it's not a fiasco but a serious faliure. At first - nice citrus and tea notes but then something like a diluted version of Vivara Black edition of Pucci which I love. Nice. Plesant. Quiet. All this lasted for whole 15 min! No more.

Zaleska
Zaleska

Nothing to do with Ange ou Démon (which I love). It should have another name, for sure. There's no secret at all, neither angel, nor demon, :(

These new salmon-coloured-juice scents (Hypnôse Senses, Le Secret, Scarlett) are a disappointment to me.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

To me this perfume smells very similar to Extravagance D'Amarige and a hint of Le Monde Est Beau, very fresh and citrusy, it's nice and it is long lasting. I will purchase if I find it for half the price.

jellybeantree

On me this smells the opposite of classy, it smells like something for under 25, and I just don't get the complexity of the original, which is wonderful! Might be nice for young people or for the summer. Doesn't seem to fit in winter, although they brought out for this time. No for me.

passion gold
passion gold

an usual perfume..but i expected more from Givenchy...it's too simple...a little bit fruity but fresh...remainds me a cup of green tea with jasmine...

guest_dr luv
guest_dr luv

do they put drugs in them now? this is just too addictive. it might be a bit comercial but i just can't keep my nose away from it. yummy!

zvoncica
zvoncica

At the beginning this perfume has disturbing notes for me, and I cant exactly say what they are. Something that resembles unpleasant smell of water that has stayed still for a long time. Thick, dusty, stale.

As the time passes this shabby scent develops into orange and tea delicacy. But the time that takes until that shiny moment is way to long. The base notes reminded me slightly on Chanel Allure, more like a really bad duplicate. Maybe I`m mistaken.

Anyway, bad experience with Le Secret, impotent edition from Givenchy!

Trvevil
Trvevil

This is just too ordinary (though pleasant). Givenchy really made a mistake when decided to release it as Ange ou Demon flanker. Ange ou Demon was really original fragrance, at least worth of experiencing, it's base on my skin is the best smelling ever!

But this.. well, not bad, but just too much expectations are because of it's name. If it would be released under another name maybe it wouldn't become so 'notorious' after short time when it was released.

In ad we see Uma Thurman using the fragrance and her reflection in mirror becomes 'fatale'.. I like the ad, but you really won't feel like femme fatale if you wear this fragrance.

It's light, floral, inoffensive fragrance that quite lacks character. The tea and lemon (actually I thought of Earl Grey tea when didn't know notes, it was kinda bergamotee) lasts approx 2 hours then I got very faint common florals with barely noticeable patchouli.

Top reminded me of Flowerbomb a little bit. I'm not saying it's similar, just like two people from the same town- one floral, easy to like, other to be candied tea with vanilla and fun character.

Lasts not very long, I wish it would be more intense (my usual sentence ^^). It's easy to like, but boring. I expected something else...

alina terec
alina terec

i find it to be a little gourmand and also after it dries down a bit masculine like an unisex fragrance. the top is very citrusy.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

awful! just plain awful! i had to check and see if it's realy Givenchy and still could not believe it. or maybe it doesn't work with my skin chemistry. i sprayed a little and felt it was something really cheap and intoxicating. maybe i'll give it a try some other time to see if i feel the same about it.

ps: why do we have so many versions of the same fragrance? isn't one or 2 enough? it really makes you consider the "originality" of some designers... they're remaking something over and over...

SandraS
SandraS

This fragrance surprised me. I tested it wice3 and still I am not sure why I like it.

I was caught unaware taking that I don't like Givenchy scents alot. I gyess its the lemon/ tea/ peony combination....i find it refined and sofisticated and modern... a wolf in a sheep skin as the add implies.

great scent for a girl in a power suit and stylettos

Budaqueen
Budaqueen

I discovered this fragrance recently after I got given a sample of it. I would never have gone anywhere near it as I hate the original Ange ou Demon, but I was extremely pleasantly surprised! The initial lemony note reminded me of "Mr Muscle", but the dry-down is absolutely beautiful, woody and fruity... I am still in 2 minds about buying it, because it lacks staying power. I went into a perfume shop yesterday and sprayed a good quantity of EDP on my wrists... 2 hours later, the drydown was heavenly much too faint for my liking...

sham_1983

diffrent from ange ou demon edt and edp version,with smooth soft flower peony and yet a syntetic tea mangnolia,and when i sniff again i it smell nearly same to er.. miss dior cherie . perfect for a noble lady and oustanding person.or

and bout the ad.the model lady is she from the er pulp fiction ...?uma thurma... just guessing ..

Ange Ou Demon Le Secret by Givenchy 4.04 out of 5 based on 1892 ratings and 278 user reviews

Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Mini by Givenchy, .13 oz Mini EDP for Women
39.99 GBP
Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Eau de Parfum 30ml
Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Eau de Parfum 30ml
Gift Set 0.13oz
GIVENCHY VARIETY for WOMEN by Givenchy SET-5 PIECE MINI VARIETY WITH ANGE OU DEMON LE SECRET .13 OZ UN AIR D'ESCAPADE .17 OZ VERY IRRESISTIBLE L'INTENSE .13 OZ EAU DEMOISELLE DE GIVENCHY .13 OZ ORGANZA .17 OZ AND ALL ARE MINIS
FragranceShop.com
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret by Givenchy for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret by Givenchy for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Perfume by Givenchy - 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Perfume by Givenchy - 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
ANGE OU DEMON LE SECRET for WOMEN by Givenchy EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ UNBOXED
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Perfume by Givenchy, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Perfume by Givenchy - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Perfume by Givenchy - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Perfume by Givenchy, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
ANGE OU DEMON LE SECRET for WOMEN by Givenchy EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ NEW PACKAGING
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Perfume by Givenchy - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Perfume by Givenchy - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Eau De Parfum Spray Feather Edition 50ml 1.7oz
Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Eau De Parfum Spray Feather Edition 50ml 1.7oz
Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Eau De Toilette Spray Edition Croisiere 50ml 1.7oz
Sephora.com, Inc.
Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
ANGE OU DEMON LE SECRET for WOMEN by Givenchy EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
ANGE OU DEMON LE SECRET for WOMEN by Givenchy EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ange Ou Demon Le Secret by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ange Ou Demon Le Secret by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.