Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women

Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women
dislike

leather
Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women Videos Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women Videos
Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women Pictures Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women Pictures Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women Pictures Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women Pictures Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women Pictures Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women Pictures Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women Pictures Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women Pictures Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women Pictures Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women Pictures Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women Pictures Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Givenchy for women Pictures

Ange ou Démon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite is an innovative fragrance from the Givenchy Ange ou Demon collection, which comes in two separate vials (Le Parfum and Accord Illicite). It is expected on the market by March 2015.

Ange Ou Demon Le Parfum contains an elegant and carnal woody-floriental composition consisting of sambac jasmine accord and a stimulating mix of musk, patchouli, amber and white leather. Accord Illicite allows you to create a multi-layered scent with its aromas of white leather, white musk, patchouli and vanilla. Accord Illicite is to be added in drops to the pulse points.

The face of the campaign is a German model Kati Nescher. The fragrance is available in heavy glass talisman-shaped bottles of 40 and 75 ml, with a small black bottle of 4 ml of Accord Illicite.

Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite was created by Lucas Sieuzac and Evelyne Boulanger.

Tangerine

Jasmine Sambac Orange Blossom

Vanilla Leather White Musk Patchouli Amber

Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir

Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite Fragrance Reviews

auroramaria
auroramaria

Beautiful scent! I got my first bottle yesterday and it won't be the last! The EDP smells great just on its own lots of amber and leather but when paired with a couple of drops of L'accord Illicite it is just amazing, very sensual and deep.
This fragrance should be kept for special moments as it is really gorgeous but I wore it today running errands and it felt great leaving a stunning trail.
Sillage is great with moderate longevity.

Athens
Athens

Tested this today and I am really impressed about it's intensity and longevity. It's a strong perfume, long lasting and has it's own identity without being too heavy. I've had for years Ange ou Demon Eau de toilette and I can say that it doesn't remind me of it, it's distinct. On my skin I could sense mostly the notes of leather & amber in the first minutes and later the jasmine and vanilla notes. It kind of reminded me of flowerbomb somehow, maybe because of the jasmine, patchouli and musk notes. I will try it again on my skin and maybe include it in my winter perfume collection.

crisjimmartin
crisjimmartin

I found this one nice but I like the original version better. This one is a little sweeter and peppery. The best of this version is the longevity, 10-12 hours at least on my skin

It's strange, semi-sweet, semi-oriental. Plus lots of jasmine. It is not similar to the first Ange ou Demon. I like it, but it's moderate like. Nothing exceptional, honestly.

elena.kurlaviciute
elena.kurlaviciute

Quite lovely sweet fragrance. It's a nice fruity-floral-vanilla blend :)
The only problem that it lasts on my skin extremely shortly - around 5-10 min, I'm not joking.

pilpintu81
pilpintu81

Loveeee the leather note on this one. I tested today and is marvelous !

Josy708
Josy708

it reminds me of cinammon but in a nice citrussy way :)

Juliana6
Juliana6

First of all I'd like to say it (the pink perfume in the transparent bottle) has nothing in common with the regular "Ange ou Demon" for me, it's a unique and very sophisticated perfume.
It's a very beautiful, white, dewy, innocent flower bouquet with a hint of fresh orange and some pure amber drops on the petals, sent for a noble, young lady for her 18th birthday. The stems of the flowers are bound together with a wide cream color satin ribbon which has some drops of a natural, good quality musk on it (I suppose this could be the black, tiny bottle) and this adds some sensuality, something new, surprising for that young lady, something tempting and scaring in the same time, something to discover. The perfume and the little, black bottle are quite opposite things, like that intelligent, pure, still innocent, aristocratic girl in her empire style silk and lace dress with precious embroideries and a bit rude, very manly, but honest and loving man who has stolen her heart. The black bottle perfume smells for me like a very, very concentrated regular "Ange ou Demon", a mixture of animalic, amber and musk notes which makes the pink perfume stronger, makes it last longer and adds that nuance of sensuality and warmth. The pink perfume is a sparkling, light flower ballroom waltz, the pink perfume with a touch of the black bottle perfume is a rumba - close, sensual, only between two people without any witnesses.

Bitzy77
Bitzy77

I'm a huge fan of two perfumes, Alchimie by Rochas and Sensi by Giorgio Armani. Both were discontinued some time ago and I have kind of struggled for the past 5+ years to find something that I really love and could call my signature. I did some research and stumbled across "Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicit" and the notes intrigued me. I could only find one store who had this in stock and they didn't have a tester! So $150 later on a blind buy, I had everything crossed that it would capture my heart. I started by dabbing the little Ange ou Demon Accord Illicit in some keys areas, like wrists, neck etc and then sprayed a decent spray of the bigger bottle on each wrist and neck. I liked the initial smell of the perfume and immediately fell in love with its complexity! After 15-20 minutes, this warm, sensual and extremely sophisticated scent appears. It is so extremely complex and so sexy, yet subtle and feminine all at the same time. It has shot to the top of my perfume list and is my new signature fragrance. So much so that I have purchased another two bottles this morning! 10/10 for me...

aigilia
aigilia

Love this one..rich, strong & luxurious scent. Lasting power is amazing. I think this perfume is special & classy..thumbs up!

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

I'm testing it without the accord Illicite, and it's Le Parfum version? Really? It's the softest of the line (not counting the jasmin tea Le Secret ones) and it's a castrated sugary faint jasmin with bubblegum accord to support it. So weak and lifeless, not ugly by any means, but faint, and with no Ange ou Demon classic anywhere, not even an echo of it is present here. It should be a new standalone fragrance for those of you who like your scents "nice, safe" and without personality. A pretty dissappointment.

chinna
chinna

Very well done !!! It is not like the previous ones in this line. Although, the fruity touch, feels very subtly, this is always attached to the jasmine, and is what gives it the distinctive and extravagant touch to this wonder. Vanilla is very persistent with the amber give the warm touch. The musk, makes the perfume, more volatile and romantic. And finally the patchouli note is bitter, giving it a mysterious tone to all this masterpiece. It is very persistent and comes with an extra extract to increase its fixing power.

persefoni
persefoni

This is a very dense, rich scent... an ambery warm perfume, quite suitable for the summer evenings too, though. I really enjoyed wearing it today!

My only objection is the Feline(cat) leather accord; no one could tell me if the accord is synthetic or pure oil, so I'll simply pass.

I think I've tried the big bottle from a tester in a drugstore where they also carry fine design fragrances. I thought: "oh, look, a new Ange ou Demon, again"
Will I skip this one? No way. I needed to try it and I quickly regretted it. I don't like this perfume. The listed notes make little sense as for 99% perfumes nowadays.
I would call this AoD a little invisible brick: nothing complicated, faint, solid.
Not disturbing, but nothing special. A little cloying, too.
I've had it on my skin for many hours now and it behaves exactly like many other perfumes: longlasting & meaningless.
It doesn't project around yet it clings to the skin in the perfect synthetical way. Yet another Vynavil-like Givenchy. Please, bring back original formulas.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

What a stunning perfume! Love at first sniff! The selection and the mixture of the notes are incredible. Usually I am not keen on these ingrediends, but I am totally smitten by this fragrance. The sillage is moderate, but for me this is another advantage.

Definitely warm but not heady, I don't know, it reminds me of Tresor la Nuit, although Illicite is more subtle, I like it, it is feminine, intimate, the patchlouli isn't overly aggressive, and there is a spicy floral undertone that is very nice...but it is a fruitchouli. Seems those are popular lately, and fruitchouli aren't my favorite combination.
There is also a good dose of Amber..it is a complex perfume, not casual though, and I agree more a night scent, or winter time...although if you spray lightly, you could wear it all year long..in the drydown there is a milkiness that is cozy..
Interesting creation, but I find adding the little black bottle gimmicky..

x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x
x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x

This is strange one for me as it changes everytime I smell it. At times I get the Angelic side which is sweet and rather innocent in scent, then I get the Devilish side which is dark and sensual.

A beautiful fragrance either way.

ClaudiaA1
ClaudiaA1

The opening of Ange ou Demon Le Parfum reminds me of Ange ou Demon Le Secret. It is sweet and, although it isn't listed, I suspect there is a lily in there, somewhere. After the initial bubble gum-y scent, comes vanilla-chouli, a bit heavy, but it melts into the skin beautifully. The musk gives the composition a sensual appeal, that is hard not to notice. The sweetness of the vanilla is there for 10 straight hours, then all that remains is cozy patchouli and woodiness.

As for it's accord illicite, it's all vanilla-chouli, warm and comforting. One drop is all you need and it stays with you for a few hours. If you apply a drop to where you sprayed Le Parfum (I mean if you layer the two), you only get more vanilla and patchouli. I like to use the mini as a separate fragrance, for night time or, better yet - for bed time.

All in all, Ange ou Demon Le Parfum is a boom boom boom kind of fragrance, not for the faint of heart and not for stiletto blonde princesses.

CatiaCat
CatiaCat

Really special the new creation by Givenchy.
A warm and delicious jasmine in the Parfum and a sensual patchouli for tha Accord Illicite.
They have in common the feline leather accord. Love it!!
Both very long lasting, more the Accord Illicite.
If someone want to it easy, ask me, I do sending. I'm in italy.

Very powerful smelling white floral. Nice jasmine, lots of amber and some patchouli.
There is a slight similarity to the Ange ou Demon Le Secret flankers. If you know them well, you can sense the similarity.
I like it, it's sensual, powerful and feminine. Also quite warm. Definitely a night time scent.
Usually I am not a fan of amber scents, but I consider this one really good.

Rene007
Rene007

does anyone test the Accord Illicite ? does it chance the smell of the perfume ?

LadyMaverick
LadyMaverick

In UK this is available in Debenhams :)

peferrarine
peferrarine

According to another website: "Ange ou Démon Le Parfum is a woody floriental with jasmine, patchouli, leather and amber, and the Accord Illicite gives you the option to "dirty up" the scent by adding drops of the Accord; notes of leather, white musk, patchouli and vanilla."

Although I'm missing the Saffron note (which is something i really like in the first version) and would totally dismiss the patchouli, i can't wait to try it *-*

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.