Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract) Givenchy for women

Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract) Givenchy for women
dislike

Ange ou Démon (Perfume Extract) by Givenchy is a oriental floral fragrance for women. The noses behind this fragrance are Olivier Cresp and Jean-Pierre Bethouart. Top notes are saffron and thyme; middle notes are lily, orchid and ylang-ylang; base notes are tonka bean, vanilla, brazilian rosewood, oakmoss and patchouli.

Saffron Thyme

Lily Orchid Ylang-Ylang

Tonka Bean Vanilla Brazilian Rosewood Oakmoss Patchouli

Ange ou Demon
Ange Ou Demon 10 Years
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret
Ange ou Demon Tendre
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret (2014)

Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract) Fragrance Reviews

AveParfum
AveParfum

Oh my, the Extraît is gooorrrrggeeeouss, just like I imagined. More gooey, silky, balsamic, dense and intense than the EDP. The saffron is exceptional and smells so realistic. What came to mind was adding an entire handful of saffron to a pot of boiling milk. That is how intense it is.

It smells like saffron custard for quite some time before it dries down to reveal a surprising herbal undercurrent. Thyme and saffron combine seamlessly to produce a peculiar yet subtle medicinal scent. It's a creamy, ever-so-slightly herbal vanilla.

Also, right from the start and about 90 minutes into wear, I notice something very fruity. I thought candied orange? Sambac jasmine (which tends to have a fruity nuance to it)? I'm not sure, but it's quite pronounced on my skin until the drydown.

There is also a powdery thing going on with this perfume that is almost like the play-do effect in Hypnotic Poison, although not as pronounced.

The Extraît is warm, cozy, rapturous, delicious. For me, it's possibly the best oriental vanilla ever, and it puts my niche perfumes to shame. This juice is RARE, and I am grateful I snatched up a bottle while I could. I will be wearing this like crazy this fall & winter.

born for shalimar
born for shalimar

Hello .any idea where i can find this perfume the elixir, it sounds so perfect and strong .it may be discontinued

fullbottleworthy
fullbottleworthy

I totally scored when I got this! I had discovered how much I loved Ange ou Demon but for some reason I could spray about 20 times over the course of a day and still not be satisfied. Some lovely fellow Fragranticans suggested the parfum, and I found a great deal on it. So I went for it. Man, this stuff is strong!!! I love it! Two sprays and I am good for several hours. For a parfum, the lasting power is just average, but compared with the EDP, it's fantastic. The scent to me is very similar to the EDP. In fact, I don't really see much of a difference. (So if you want a full-fledged review of the notes, go to the EDP page for LOTS of reviews) I might have to wear this on one wrist and the EDP on the other and then get back to you. But the point is that if you like the EDP, you will no doubt love this one!

ANTIPARFUM
ANTIPARFUM

I tried this perfume before holidays and I understood why his name is Ange ou Démon... I was very surprise by the pink classic smell vs the spicy warm notes...I love the contrast of this smells... I think this perfume is a perfect conclusion of the mixture between different olfactive group. By de way, this perfume is suitable for a lot of women and I'm sure that it will be a classic for every one! So do you feel like an Angel or a Demon today?...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract) by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract) by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Ange ou Demon Christian Dior Poison Christian Dior Dune Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Givenchy Organza Givenchy Hot Couture Christian Dior Midnight Poison Boucheron Trouble Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Christian Dior Dior Addict Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Cartier Must de Cartier Chanel Coco Noir Versace Crystal Noir