Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract) Givenchy for women

Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract) Givenchy for women
dislike

Ange ou Démon (Perfume Extract) by Givenchy is a oriental floral fragrance for women. The noses behind this fragrance are Olivier Cresp and Jean-Pierre Bethouart. Top notes are saffron and thyme; middle notes are lily, orchid and ylang-ylang; base notes are tonka bean, vanilla, brazilian rosewood, oakmoss and patchouli.

Saffron Thyme

Lily Orchid Ylang-Ylang

Tonka Bean Vanilla Brazilian Rosewood Oakmoss Patchouli

Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract) Fragrance Reviews

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

I totally scored when I got this! I had discovered how much I loved Ange ou Demon but for some reason I could spray about 20 times over the course of a day and still not be satisfied. Some lovely fellow Fragranticans suggested the parfum, and I found a great deal on it. So I went for it. Man, this stuff is strong!!! I love it! Two sprays and I am good for several hours. For a parfum, the lasting power is just average, but compared with the EDP, it's fantastic. The scent to me is very similar to the EDP. In fact, I don't really see much of a difference. (So if you want a full-fledged review of the notes, go to the EDP page for LOTS of reviews) I might have to wear this on one wrist and the EDP on the other and then get back to you. But the point is that if you like the EDP, you will no doubt love this one!

ANTIPARFUM
ANTIPARFUM

I tried this perfume before holidays and I understood why his name is Ange ou Démon... I was very surprise by the pink classic smell vs the spicy warm notes...I love the contrast of this smells... I think this perfume is a perfect conclusion of the mixture between different olfactive group. By de way, this perfume is suitable for a lot of women and I'm sure that it will be a classic for every one! So do you feel like an Angel or a Demon today?...

Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract) by Givenchy 4.24 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract) by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract) by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Ange ou Demon Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Chanel Coco Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Givenchy Organza Boucheron Trouble Dior Dune Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Givenchy Hot Couture Givenchy Organza Indecence Versace Crystal Noir Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum La Prairie Midnight Rain Dior Poison Dior Midnight Poison Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Guerlain L'Heure Bleue