Designers » F-H » Woody « Groups

Ange ou Demon Poesie d’un Parfum d’Hiver Santal d’Hiver Givenchy for women

Ange ou Demon Poesie d’un Parfum d’Hiver Santal d’Hiver Givenchy for women
dislike

The house of Givenchy found a new inspiration in winter season, its magic and the atmosphere that begins with the first snowflake, thus launching new limited editions of fragrances under the common name Poésie d’un Parfum d’Hiver or “Poetry of a winter perfume”. The Poésie d’un Parfum d’Hiver collection reflects the magic of snowy landscapes: light blue sky, trees sprinkled with white captivating glitters, the magic of hot burning fireplaces... This fabulous new limited editions take us on an imaginary journey into the heart of winter.

Ange ou Demon Le Secret Santal d’Hiver depicts the contrast of ice and heat of burning fireplaces with its notes of cranberries, Sambac jasmine, green tea, sandalwood and Guaiac wood.

The bottle retains their original basic form, designed like soft pink iceberg with sparkles that shimmer like snow flakes do. Ange ou Demon Le Secret Santal d’Hiver is available as 50 ml EDP. Ange ou Demon Poesie d’un Parfum d’Hiver Santal d’Hiver was launched in 2010.

Cranberry Jasmine Tea Sandalwood Guaiac Wood

Ange Ou Demon Le Secret

Ange ou Demon Poesie d’un Parfum d’Hiver Santal d’Hiver Fragrance Reviews

irina.chirica
irina.chirica

perfect for winter.
it's warm, chik and long lasting. love it.

Damag
Damag

This fragrance is truly Amazing, very similar to Ange ou demon le secret but much warmer" and better in my opinion. The most prominent notes to my nose are Sandalwood, and yummy cranberry :) this gem is warm and sparkly sweet whereas le secret is fresher. I own both and love them, they are both keepers! ♥
The bottle is Gorgeous! Love the white sparkles" coming from the bottom up which represent the snow. Silage is moderate and longevity is 4+ hrs on my skin and even longer on my clothes, not bad at all considering it's an edt.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I like this one a lot better than the original Ange Ou Demon, however was waiting and waiting for a great sandalwood note to really hit me and it just didn't. It was certainly there, but was buried under the sweet berries and jasmine and tea. That being said, this is a very nice fragrance, fruity and sweet and woody and the tea note is the perfect addition. Sillage and staying power both very good. A sparkly fragrance for warming and brightening the winter.

iri86
iri86

where i can buy it? or try? i can found it in italy!

orchid_84
orchid_84

This is a lovely woody fragrance. I like the original version of Le Secret, but this one is much better in my opinion. It's less sweet, but warmer and rounder.

This fragrance is still built around that fresh but warm green tea note, but is anchored by a strong woody base. A hint of tart/sweet cranberry brings a bit of brightness to the fragrance. The jasmine is very soft and blends nicely with smooth sandalwood.

The staying power is somewhat better than the original Le Secret, but still could be better. I find I need to re-apply this several times throughout the day, and it does stay fairly close to the skin. A cozy fragrance for fall and winter.

duskangel101
duskangel101

This fragrance to me is like sweet cranberry tea with a sandalwood base. soft, delicate, and sweet.
if you like cranberries then you might want to give this a try. i just got it not too long ago, i've been getting a fair amount of compliments and even my mother, who is usually picky about perfumes, said it smelled great.

Makeda
Makeda

Is there any store in USA that is selling Cedre d'hiver by Givenchy!! please emil me on sambaye@earthlink.net. Thank you!!

Amylene
Amylene

I don't feel anything WOODY in it. To me, it is floral and very beautiful. I'd buy it again.

guest_prinsess
guest_prinsess

this is so mutch better then the orginal sweet good mmm ..

delphine67
delphine67

tested it yesterday and to me it smells the same as Ange au demon le secret but with a sandalwood note added to it. It smells nice but very light. For me the sandalwood is the dominant note after spraying it on. then the drydown with the cranberry and tea makes it a bit fruity. Nice, but not much differance with the original

vertigo
vertigo

Lovely!
But why launched as a flanker of Ange ou Demon? They have nothing in common...Mercifully.

It's a delicate jasmine fragrance, the flower doesn't shout, it's tamed by light woody and tender green notes. Cranberry is clear and adds a sour note and sort of 'transparency' to this scent.
I'd rather wear it in warm season, not in cold one.

It's a good flanker, and in my opinion it's better than the original. But can we compare them? The only thing that bounds them is the name and the bottle.
I also prefer it to the new version of Very Irresistible.

Unfortunately, Poesie doesn't have much sillage or longevity.

Ange ou Demon Poesie d’un Parfum d’Hiver Santal d’Hiver by Givenchy 4.27 out of 5 based on 63 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Ange ou Demon Poesie d’un Parfum d’Hiver Santal d’Hiver fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Ange ou Demon Poesie d’un Parfum d’Hiver Santal d’Hiver, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ange ou Demon Poesie d’un Parfum d’Hiver Santal d’Hiver by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ange ou Demon Poesie d’un Parfum d’Hiver Santal d’Hiver by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Dior Miss Dior Cherie Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Dior Pure Poison Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Guerlain My Insolence Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 Hermes Eau des Merveilles Dior Hypnotic Poison Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi Burberry Burberry Women Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Chanel Coco Mademoiselle