Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Be Givenchy Givenchy for women

Be Givenchy Givenchy for women
dislike

Be Givenchy Givenchy for women Pictures Be Givenchy Givenchy for women Pictures

New perfume by the house of Givenchy, Be Givenchy, will arrive on the market tin January 2009. It was presented as a fresh, luminous and elegant fragrance which follows the trends and new modern generations.

Flacon of Be Givenchy is made of heavy glass and it is shaped like a cube. Colour of its liquid is sparkling pink, while its stopper is coloured in orange nuances. Outer carton is of metallic fuchsia colour, decorated with white and orange details.

Composition of Be Givenchy is created of lime, ginger and sour cherry in top notes, heart is floral and composed of honeysuckle, jasmine and orange blossom, while base introduces woody accords of cedar with musk and amber.

The perfume is available as 50 ml EDT, as well as in a package containing 2 x 50ml EDT.

Lime Ginger Cherry

Honeysuckle Jasmine Orange Blossom

Cedar Amber Musk

Be Givenchy Fragrance Reviews

eau de nath
eau de nath

My mom have this and this is quite nice. I think this is for all ages because the sweetness is just right and its maturity is just right too. At first, you can really smell the floral notes and a touch of fruits, it was like a bubbly smell for me. Citrus is not that noticeable but you can sense it, you can only smell the sour thing when you sniff it close to your nose and it only comes at the end of your sniff making it not noticeable within arm length. The sweetness is not overpowering and the drydown is a bit soapy making it nice. Amber was also noticeable.
Flacon: 8/10
Sweetness: 40%
Floral: 50%
Citrus: 10%

roseet
roseet

This perume is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy NICE.
FRESH SWEET.
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Gekons
Gekons

Very feminine, sweet and tasty. Unfortunately not long lasting.Otherwise this would be one of my favorites.
Certainly for a day wear.

xuan
xuan

Very nice fragrant, i had used 4 bottles of it :)
unfortunately discontinued.

phebe.alexander
phebe.alexander

Sweet and fresh fruity fragrance...love it

adele l
adele l

Really fresh and fruity without being juvenile..enjoyed it but the lasting power is very poor on my skin. It is a very harmonious blend of notes so that's too bad!

sky76sky
sky76sky

Flirty, fun, fresh, feminine fruity-floral with a warm & cosy edge.

The start awakens you with fresh lime juice & peel in a tall glass of ginger ale. BE is sweet, but has a mid-weight sugar level that is less candy & more classy - less pink & more golden in hue. I am saddened that I do not sense more ginger or cherry in the top notes, but overall I find myself smiling as I inhale this cheery, unassuming perfume.

The mid-phase welcomes you in with warm & inviting jasmine atop a base of musky vanilla with a slightly fizzy cedar twist. There is also a touch of the CKin2U "lemon-cup cake" note lurking in the background....warm-citrus, buttery & inviting.

The lasting power is a little poor & BE does tend to end with the rather generic (but very pleasant) vanilla-musk base common to so many F-F scents of late.

In truth, this really isn't a fragrance that stands out or sets itself apart from the fruity-floral crowd but it is a very wearable & workable scent that is polite & discreet - a little ray of summer sun - & it is the perfect pick-me-up for a work day where sillage & substance need to be subdued. Lovely!

Thank you so much, NathalieZ! :)

xs
xs

If you like Jasmine, this one is for you.
Reminds me of Carolina Herrera (again, the Jasmine and a few more notes in common) but clearer, more delicate and subtle.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

This reminds me so much of Marc Jacobs' 'Daisy', and even Elizabeth Ardens' 'Pretty' a little bit. Very fresh, light, and suitable for everyday. I like it, but definitely not one of my favorites, for it's a bit too lime-y for my taste... Good for those who are into lemon/lime scents. However, I do love the bottle.

guest_melissa
guest_melissa

This one reminds me of Emporio Lei ! I like il a lot , it's clean and attractive. On me it last longer than My Givenchy Dream wich is one of my favourites but very very weak

Oh Sugar

Finally, I'm a lucky owner of a Be Givenchy bottle. I'm so in love with this fragrance - is smells like a delicious drink with grapefruit juice and grenadine, that gives it this lovely sweetness. Makes me want to put on a girly dress and sunglasses on and walk in the sunlight, take off my shoes and dip my feet in a fountain, not minding people staring at me and a policeman shouting that it's not allowed. Listen to the birds singing while sucking on a lollipop. Stare at the sky and think about nothing. Be Givenchy is all these little pleasures. Carefree and joyful. I absoulutely adore it.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Wohoo! stunning! simple! sparkling!
Be Givenchy is flawless floral fruity. Inviting with its non offensive face, joyful nature and endless enthusiastic perception.

Smells on lime, cherry and honeysuckle. And orange blossom. Like playing handball in the summer evening, having picnic in friends backyard, shopping with no card limit and swimming nude under moonlight. Free of prohibition.

Similar to My Givenchy Dream, better in terms of lasting time and happy fizz. Makes me humming "You look like an angel, walk like an angel, talk like an angel..."

Be Givenchy is a Beauty! Go for it!

Oh Sugar

I think I've found an another great perfume! It's fresh, it's charming, fun but classy, it's floral, but not an average, unintresting floral... The cherry makes Be Givenchy sweet, but the lime balances the fragrance, so it won't get sugary. Dries down wonderfuly, I'm not sure but Ihink it's the cedar that makes it so plesant. What I like the best about this one is that it isn't impersonal - I can relate this perfume to the girl I am. Could it be that it's made for me? It suits me and goes well with my chemistry, fortunately. Be Givenchy reminds me somehow of YSL Baby Doll, only sweeter and doesn't have this soapy feel that Baby Doll has. The lasting power isn't that great but it's better thatn BD (4-5 hours, while the first one barely stays for 2 hours). The girl from the ad reminds me so much of myself. The only strange thing about is that it seems not to linger on clothes at all, though most of prerfumes I have stay very long on clothes. Oh well, the great thing is that it smells lovely on skin. I've never been really keen on Givenchy perfumes, but this one convinced me!

guest_Alice
guest_Alice

it hasn't arrived in Greece and i am so sad:( but i smelled it from a friend and i loved it!!!!!i will wait to have it!!!yes it doesn't stay long...anything similar?

susieqrj
susieqrj

Citrus cherry: smells nice but lasting is very weak. (had to reapply twice in less than 4 hours).

sofiii
sofiii

I love this one! Somehow it reminds me of My Givenchy Dream. Similar bottles, but this one is more optimistic.
Emotionally, it's something happy and chic, somehow, it's like a romantic version of Dior Addict II + Chanel Chance Frachie without the heavy dry down.
Yeah...it doesn't last long, pity...but I still love it a lot.

guest_mg
guest_mg

Love this scent. Fruity floral. Really pretty. BUT - it barely lasts=( I spray generously in the morning and by noon it's gone. I also wear Burberry London which lasts and lasts!

love it! I bought 2 bottles because it doesnt last long. I keep 1 in my car and 1 at home. It's not too sweet and girly, and not overpowering like some. It's perfect for me - 26 year old active business women. It's great for daily day time use. But I would go with something like Miracle for evening.

Akvamarina
Akvamarina

A nice one, fresh and sweet at the same time,in the begining it feels like lime and orange, then opens with jasmine, this fragrance makes you happy and very active=))but it dissapears so fast=((

ktv0926
ktv0926

I really like this fragrance, it is classified here as fruity floral, but my first impression was - floral chypre. It is not like the typical girly fruity floral scent, though the bottle promises you this type of fragrance - no, it's not at all! It's got class and glamour and something "European woman" about it. I would highly recommend!

sharyssa
sharyssa

The honeysuckle,ginger and lime really stand out in this fragrance in the opening and then as it dries down I can smell the cedar and amber and it smells refreshing.This is a very different perfume I have never smelled anything like it before and I think I will make this a permanent part of my collection.

Be Givenchy by Givenchy 4.16 out of 5 based on 93 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Be Givenchy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Be Givenchy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Be Givenchy by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Be Givenchy by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.