Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

dislike

I have it: 492 I had it: 184 I want it: 340 My signature: 16

yellow floral
Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Givenchy for women Videos
Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Givenchy for women Pictures Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Givenchy for women Pictures

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy is described as a floral edition interpreted in couture spirit with emblematic aristocratic values of the house of Givenchy. It is placed between the traditional and the modern, and it is ideal for young, contemporary women.

The minimalistic flacon with discrete curves is crowned with a cylindrical golden metal stopper. It captures a composition created of tangerine, Italian winter lemon, shiso (Japanese basil), rose, ylang ylang, musk, ambrette seed and tonka. The fragrance was created by Francois Demachy, who described it as ‘an imaginary rose in dewy morning’. The perfume is available as 50 and 100ml EDT. Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy was launched in 2010.

Amalfi Lemon Tangerine Basil

Ylang-Ylang tincture of rose

Musk Tonka Bean Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Fraiche

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Fragrance Reviews

hissyknit
hissyknit

This little beauty surprised me. I quickly sniffed it, expecting an esoteric fragrance. Then, the citrus gave way to a delicate rose aroma. And then the sweet musk and florals hit.

I absolutely love this gem. It is very understated but there is no doubt--it is a sexy combination that gets the job done.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

I found this scent really boring, kind of sharp, and short lived. Absolutely not my cup of tea.
I must say- the current givenchy fragrances don't hold a candle to their classic scents.

Nataja
Nataja

Non American not in your face perfume. Subtly sexy,not trashy. A very fine composition..

Thelma Scents
Thelma Scents

A battle between Rose and Ylang Ylang on my skin. Its a delicate sweet battle in which Rose wins. And just when I thought ylang ylang has given up, the musk becomes relentless. This smells vintage...like they don't make stuff like this anymore. And I love it. Does it have a hairspray? It would be divine. You will make a statement with it. Oui Madmoiselle!!! Very French. Very Chic. I'm yet to perceive another floral perf like it. Nicely done Givenchy.

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

This is French chic in a bottle. Elegant, tamed and the prominent basilicum topnote makes it a bit tart - I imagine young Francoise Sagan to wear this. A fragrance that could have been quite popular around 1965 in Paris.

doormouse1
doormouse1

It just doesn't last at all on me - less than fifteen minutes and it it completely gone.

Such a pity - while it is there, it is very nice.

Cochlea
Cochlea

A few years ago, I saw this pretty bottle with the shiny cap and bought it blind. It is a non-offensive rose scent I cannot stop smelling my arm, I love the rose in this. The first spray is a big acidic lemon that is very uncomfortable for me but after a time I smell the rose coming through but it is very soft here then it dries down to a sweet powdery musk. It is a citrusy rose scent. The sillage is very soft here I believe but it lasts for hours! This scent is not quite what I am looking for so I will not purchase this again.

ClaudiaA1
ClaudiaA1

The bottle looks very vintage and clean and it is made of sturdy glass ( yes, I dropped it a few times, it's still in one piece ). No complicated shapes, no flowers and hugs and kisses and chirping birds.

The soft-sweet-sour scent of rose water enriched with lemon and basil can be a go to on sunny summer days and on colder spring days. As it is an EDT, you can spray it on lavishly and it stays fresh all day long.

nanomira
nanomira

This is the only flowery perfume I love. Usually, the flowery scents are a little too much for me; like Pleasures by Estee Lauder; but this one is just perfect. It is sophisticated, gentle, feminine.

This is not simple at all, this is a complex, interesting unique perfume...it is feminine, in a woman way, not girlish...It has sophistication, it isn't oldish, yet not exactly modern.. Fresh floral with an aromatic vibe. The basil is strong on my skin....I detect the ambrette, the tonka, also, mixed in nicely, the scent has a certain sweetness, it makes it appealing... I dont find it casual though..I like that the lemon isn't overdone, and in the drydown, the scent opens up very nicely. It isn't the type of fragrance that I usually wear, but I like its character so far. I think I am on the edge with it, kind of liking it, yet it isn't really that attractive to my nose..

Revontuli
Revontuli

A very simple but lovely, comforting fragrance. Nothing mysterious or complicated, but you don't always need that. As it states in the composition, I get only a mixture of citrus and rose which I find very smooth and calming. I was a bit worried about the citrus note but when ylang-ylang blends in with the two, it's subtle and warmer. I've got a mini bottle and although it's not in my urgently-wanted fragrances list, I'd like to get a big bottle some day.

lepetitprince
lepetitprince

If you love roses, you must try this.

This scent takes you on a stroll in a secret rose garden in full bloom. The fresh sweetness takes you by surprise and wraps itself around you, albeit too tightly. I'm afraid this perfume is too dense for me. The rose garden is too enormous, the scent too overwhelming. I love roses but I'm not a fan of saccharine fragrances. It is a lovely scent, however, so I do encourage you to give it a test.

As for me, I doubt that I would be getting a full bottle after I finish my miniature. But then again, one never knows...

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

El secado se parece a scarlet, pero muy al final, sin embargo son perfumes muy diferentes, el scarlet es muy floral, dulce y se nota mucho (al menos en mi), en cambio el givenchy es como un agua, suave, dulce, pero con un tono cítrico muy delicado.

Su duración es moderada y su estela es suave.

Se ha convertido bien rápido en otra de mis favoritas.

Moflis

Very hard to wear it for me, I dont know if I should wear it for every day or to dress up for it??

I was considering this fragrance to be my spring fragrance, but, having just tested it for the third time, I have changed my mind. Simply, it is too greenish for me!
Moreover, I can smell a lot of lemon. I like lemon, but I don't want to smell like one!
All in all, it is recommended for someone who loves green, clean, not sweet scents.

SillySue
SillySue

I got this beautiful perfume in a swap yesterday and I have to admit, I like it more than I thought I would! It is beautiful. I would describe it as a citrusy, musky, creamy rose. The musk in this reminds a little bit of Chloé and also a tad of Narciso Rodriguez, although it is much more tame and the citrus gives it something extra that I feel is perhaps missing from the other two mentioned. This is a very versatile and sophisticated fragrance that can be worn anytime, anywhere. Can't imagine this offending anyone. And the bottle... simply stunning.

ingridp
ingridp

The most lovely rose I ever felt in a perfume! Wrapped in honey and basil so it's fresh and very natural. Funny and sofisticated at the same time.
Quite long-lasting on my skin with a moderate sillage. Reminds me of an early sunny morning.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

A light powdery but fresh floral, but a bit bland on my skin. It's all but disappeared one hour after I sprayed it.

Cairo Rose
Cairo Rose

I thought the top notes were OK nothing special but after 10 minutes the musk begins to come into play with the roses and makes for a lovely scent. Perfect for the office or bright spring day...makes you smile.

polkadot27
polkadot27

This fragrance is beautiful and i believe it is a masterpiece, i love it! The rose is so strong in this fragrance and i love rose notes, it is so strong and creamy mixed in with muskiness and the tonka bean it is delicious added with the citrus that gives it that freshness and that oomph and a general kick. It is a lovely fragrance it smells expensive classy formal sophisticated yet fresh and fun too. It is strong and really long lasting. finally i have found a strong long lasting fragrance with this one, it is beautiful, it is mature and classy yet childlike and innocent at the same time. It is a perfect autumn and spring fragrance.

mishkacuneva
mishkacuneva

in my opinion, the factor which partially determines the attitude towards a fragrance is the notion you get when you wear it - good moments, prcious time with the beloved, sunny days, etc. for me this one combines both good memories and exotic freshness, which is not common, boring scent. it feels that this is not just an ordinary cheap fragrance, but is light enough to wear every day. well done for eaudemoiselle!

Nil3
Nil3

Wonderful! Got it for my mommy. And me and her are like Gilmore girls. She smelled the bottle,closed her eyes,inhaled.....and was soooo happy.

harpist
harpist

I just received this today and I'm so pleased by this blind buy! It's lovely- hooray me!

Eaudemoiselle starts out with a gently sweet citrus breeze. It's hard to say what the basil does, but I think it's what gives this a "cold" feeling that made me think of the vintage Diorissimo elegance. Here is where this fragrance becomes warm- I have had problems with ylang-ylang before, but this was not the heady overpowering type; instead it blends quite dreamily with the rose, giving the perfume a creamy touch. At this point it is really quite interesting because there is something softly fruity about this mixture, which I can only attribute to the tangerine (but it is not citric). The musk settles the fruitiness as the ambrette seeds and tonka beans give this a slight earthy feel. In the end, the dry down is like a happy rose budding from damp soil, petals unfurling gracefully.

The advertisement is perplexingly darker than I would have imaged Eaudemoiselle to be. It would make so much more sense if she were in a lovely laced dress than in a dementor's drab. I have to say I was really confused with reviews tossing vague labels of "retro" and "modern" to Eaudemoiselle. There is nothing masculine or old lady about this with my chemistry. To me, she is a youthful lady that lives in the today, but fantasizes of the past- aristocracy, luxurious gowns, proper etiquette, ballroom dances, and classical music are all things that invigorate her, but she is grounded into the reality that she lives in modern times. Except it doesn't stop her from dreaming with an optimistic outlook and vying to keep the old sophisticated values alive.

Eaudemoiselle is a light floral rose with a slight fruity and earthy edge to it. The silage is moderate and lasts 3-4 hours until it becomes soft. On clothes it lasts even longer. I can see myself wearing this in the spring transitioning into fall, and then winter as it gives a certain coziness and comfort. I would say if you enjoyed Chloe EDP and O d'Azur, you might enjoy this too.

She's a keeper for me, and I'm glad I took the risk! :)

lusilva
lusilva

Great scent,can't understand the reason of many people said this is old-fashioned...

grandnez
grandnez

I ordered this COLD in a 3.3 oz Moisturizing Body Mist from Niemans' online..cannot wait to try it! I love Le De by Givenchy from the 60's, and am hoping to get my hands on something to call my own signature classic Givenchy. I also dearly love that it is a moisturing body mist--more holding power perhaps, or good with layering?

alice.livings
alice.livings

This is a fragrance that really grew on me. It very quickly evolves into a lovely, uncomplicated rose scent. Perfect for weekends when I just feel like wearing something simple and pretty.

kl99
kl99

Radiant, lumineuse, a modern classic, with tears of vintage, very elegant, truly chic.

Beautiful and feminine, a virginal seduction. Dews and lemon flowers. A daily springtime.

This could be the scent that Audrey Hepburn keeps inside the mailbox in Breakfast to Tiffany.

sjam3295
sjam3295

This is a really lovely scent. I find it starts off with a burst of fresh citrus and florals which fade fairly quickly and then dries down to a light, creamy, powdery rose. I really love this one.

cherry_lips
cherry_lips

Fresh rosey scent on my nose, with good sillage and staying power more than 5 hours on my skin.Lovley for spring and also I would try it early fall.Well balansed perfume imo.

anna.023
anna.023

I'm all about the early stage here. I love the fresh and almost crisp floral opening, it's a real genuine floral smell. Like a perfecly blended bouqett that you picked your self.. Absolutley a high quality scent, don't let the edt fool you. It has impressing sillage and lasting power.

However on my skin the musk and the roses tend to dominete the perfume after a while. Im not too crazy about either smells, I do really enjoy the perfume, but the musk and the heavy rose puts it down a bit.

But it's really great for spring time, so enjoy!:)

I thought I should like it, but the scent is a bit cold. A bit formal, I don't think it is working well for me, it has a bit of an aromatic edge also..
All in all, a no for me.

Pari88
Pari88

Beautiful pure ingredients. The rose here is so real, one of the realest I have ever smelled in any designer perfume. It smells similar to Rooh Afza. The basil and ambrette gives it the herby, spicy, vegetal kick. Mmmmm...so refreshing. It brings up so many good memories. I love it.

nawele5
nawele5

i just discovered it today in a sample and i can't stop putting and sniffing it on me i'm really falling in love with it but unfortunately i think it dosen't last so much on me

rojja
rojja

its a nice scent.. but just in the begining.. then it becames "rose".. completley turns into rose :(

fdmc
fdmc

Young, feminine and comtemporary.
An invocation to high-sew Givenchy.
A form of sedution graceful and rebellious.
The bottle is extremely stylish with sable curves typical of couture spirit.
Love their citrus notes blended with floral notes.
PERFECT

Young, feminine and comtemporary.
An invocation to high-sew Givenchy.
A form of sedution graceful and rebellious.
The bottle is extremely stylish with sable curves tipycal of couture spirit.
Love their citrus notes blended with floral notes.
PERFECT

Bettany87
Bettany87

Eaudemoiselle is more than a pleasant surprise -- it's absolutely beautiful! From the initial spray to the dry down, this is pretty much a luxurious blend of floral notes. Prominently the rose in its creamy and delightful form rather than cold and indifferent, further softened by the musk.

Hours after the application, what remained was the delicate and silky scent that seems to stay very close to the skin. I was rather surprised when my husband asked what was the pretty scent I was wearing ... the scent lingers and floats around the wearer. It's soft but it's there, I can still smell it faintly on my arms 10 hours after.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

This is like sticking your nose inside a bouquet of freshly cut dewy roses!...

Very, very floral and etheral. Love it. It's a romantic kind of scent, like a bride would wear on her wedding day. Long lasting with a nice sillage. One/two spray go a long way.

Rizaldo
Rizaldo

I love.

Great scent.

Mons
Mons

This began as a sample when I purchased an unrelated fragrance and it ended as an obsession. I love this scent, I love everything about it. It is a white floral and you could hose yourself down with this - yet it will never overpower. It is delicate and thin, there is no weight or heft behind it, just a feather light kiss of fragrance wherever it is sprayed.
I wore this to work one day last week and a female coworker said, "omg that perfume you're wearing!" I thought she was going to say that I put on too much, instead she said it smelled fantastic and asked me to write down the name of it.
I like the bottle, it is a little retro 70's and I really like that this is not a common scent and that not everyone has it. Eaudemoiselle is an uber fem fragrance. No worries about coming across as unisex, this one is all woman!

may 85
may 85

i loveeeeeee itttttt......but am sad ma husband said its old fashion.....for grandmaaaaas......and its heavy...but i stilll love it

alyaa
alyaa

A very pretty scent, sweet, easy, almost fragile. I would imagine it suits a demure delicate Mademoisel who doesn't like the limelights but when she speaks, heads turn and people listen. The citrusy start gives this scent a masculine feel but to me it morphs within minutes to a gentle floral. The rose and musk take over in the dry down with a faint hint of tonka bean. Eau de Moselle is long lasting, well into the evening, if sprayed in the morning. It also has a lovely soft sillage for the first four hours, after which it's more of a skin scent. This perfume is a pleaser and I have even had compliments from my four year old nephew, bless his little socks. He came downstairs in the morning after I got dressed and said " umm something smells nice down here". And he has hit the spot. It is just that... Nice.

susana75
susana75

very fresh and intense floral ,I got roses and yellow flower ,elegant and innocent love it

amelie

Intense floral fragrance with unusual depth; base notes have a strong echo of retro, a bit reminiscent of the scents of the 80s, clearly recognizable.I had long time ago a perfume Montana, which was very similar on my skin,

actually it was Montana Parfum de Peau.
Thanks Emily for giving me chance to smell that adorable fragrance again, still amazing.

busik
busik

Here I do not want to write a review, unnecessarily so very confused male base. But opened the probe Givenchy Play Givenchy, of course I left the bag, and that sniff Mademoiselle and the Play the same smell bases: (((From one barrel is that it is poured?

oy
oy

very strong and not for human use as it my be good as Home perfume spray

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

I tried a really nice spray sample of this scent from Neiman's on a piece of paper and then on my arm. I felt from the first time I smelled this scent that it had a distinctive 'retro' 1960's vibe and that scent never really goes away. I knew it was an older scent, and at first I could not put my finger on exactly what that scent was.

Then, after smelling the slightly sweet and tart lemony drydown again it hit me. This is almost exactly the scent of an early lemon Glade air freshener solid from the 1960's. In the old days Glade and Airwick came in these jello-y looking cones covered by plastic. You turned them and opened the bottom of the plastic cover a bit to let the scent out- this really reminds me of one of those old Glade lemon scent cones. Sorry, folks, but I will not be spending lots of $ on this one.

Don't these perfumers use focus groups? Seems like someone would have thought of this reference, but they probably only had young people in the focus groups. And, hey, if everyone else likes it, then carry on, enjoy, and kudos to Givenchy. I'll be using it to freshen my laundry room-lol.

renneyg007
renneyg007

i really love this and cant work out why. I can see why people might think its old and a bit heavy but its a bit different, sophisticated and lasts. Im not overly keen on musky perfumes but the balance of florals keeps its fresh and the ylang ylang softens it. If you know your Givenchy perfumes you could identify this at 20 paces, though it is slightly reminiscent of Y by YSL for me.

Migalex
Migalex

You won't make a statement with this one, it is a very traditional and sort o common floral perfume, but it does smell nice and longevity, although not outstanding, is quite good. It is very well constructed, it has got a creamy texture which I do like a lot and imparts it some density. I find it hard to distinguish the individual notes, even the lemon does not stand out as such, it is very well balanced. It has some freshness and I can detect the scent of tangerine with a creamy texture. Despite the name, I think it is adequate for any age, mostly as a daytime fragrance. Contrarily to other people, I do not find it masculine at all, but rather a quite conservative feminine floral scent.

xabaras
xabaras

It opens with a very intense, but still fresh, citrus/lemony explosion, which does not last, in about 5 minutes it goes all musky and yes, slightly masculine, which does not disturb me because I like masculine fragrances, it's the drydown that puzzles me, as on my skin it becomes your average old lady floral fragrance. And despite the fact it is still there for hours and hours, you have no interest whatsoever in sniffing it again. Oh, if it just stopped at the musky stage...

gomt
gomt

I absolutely agree with Mooniq. The beginning is intense, very citrusy - but nice, though. Then it turns somewhat masculine, and I really dislike this phase. And finally, it becomes a classy old lady like smell. Pleasant, but not for everyone. I enjoy the very drydown.

The lasting power and the sillage are good.

On my skin this one gets a bit male'ish. Strong citrus at the start, and it goes on with strong, edgy notes. Not a favourite. A little bit of an old-lady-scent.

På min hud blir denna lite manlig. Stark citrus i början som fortsätter med starka, skarpa doftnoter. Ingen favorit. Mormor-inspirerad doft i mitt tycke.

ginawadsworth

This is an update on my initial review. This is such a tasteful scent, and could be unisex. The citrus opening is fresh and reminds me of O'de lancome but sexier and more masculine. then I get a swift fleeting true rose which is gone almost as soon as you smell it. A lovely spiceyness remains thereafter which is so comfortingly grounded and slightly earthy. (not in an oakmoss way, more genteel) I think of this as a skinscent, to be worn to please the wearer and those close to them. great
I could still smell this after 12 hours, it was citrus again. full circle but gentler.

sashaineurope
sashaineurope

Very elegant and delicate, I would say this is my perseption for fine parfum. I smell grass and citrus, a little musk. When I was a child my aunt sprayed on me a little parfum by Dior. It smelled like fresh cut grass and lingered in the most delicate way around me. I will never forget that smell.Ever since I am looking exactly for this smell and I think Eau Demoiselle is very close to it. It lasts long. Till the shower on the next morning. Lovely and fine, beautiful. I am reading here that some reviewers can't smell it - beware of fake Eau Demoiselle on the market. Unfortunately at Givenchy site they don't sell it - they told me it is available at Givenchy boutique at Epicot.

Moflis

now also is available Eaudemoiselle Eau Fraiche someone tried this one? I cant find any review about it on Fragrantica.

Veroronnieronron
Veroronnieronron

Two hours and going strong. This is quite pricy, ofcourse, but it doesnt really stand out. It starts out delicious and floral only to sink into (for me) headache-inducing patchouli. Too bad, the bottle is beautiful.

chaneldior
chaneldior

Eaudemoiselle is not my cup of tea so why I do like it so much?:) It starts with a splash of rose and tangerine After a while it changes so dramatic to more "girly floral". Aristocratic and long lasting very long lasting

chiara.candaele
chiara.candaele

This is such an underrated fragrance. Pleasant and not demanding too much attention, which makes it perfect for those days you have to make a professional impression on certain people. I love the sweet, almost powdery lemon :)

Lumiere
Lumiere

This perfume is on my wish list, ever since I have tried it for the first time in duty free and now, after 6 months,I still like it. It's delicate, fresh-it's spring, innocense,refinement to me. It is so me.It has settled like part of my mood, my thoughts, my intentions.

edit>Tried it again today-so nice to come back to this delicate refreshing, not cloying scent after all my love affairs with the orientals, vintages, chypres. All women are different, however this seems to me an essence of femininity-proud, a bit detached, the one that has to be understood and conquered, no less.

She will not settle on your skin like vanilla based scent, she will not show confidence like wood, she is not sporty like aquatic scents, and not so lush as orientals can be. She is like a flower, that's all she needs to be in order to be appreciated and loved.

Emeraude
Emeraude

Esta fragancia me recuerda a Carolina Herrera de Carolina Herrera pero mas suave que ésta.No encuentro rosas en ella,pero la siento algo cítrica ,dulce,parece que con un leve aroma a tuberosa también, aunque esta flor creo que no figura en su composición.Es definitivamente floral,cítrica, dulce y femenina.Buena elección, en especial para primavera.

ginawadsworth

Ever since Aromatics Elixir has been reformulated and utterly changed for the worse, I have been looking for another signature scent.

My husband likes rose, lime, vanilla and insence in a perfume which has been impossible to find.

However this has enough citrus and ambretee with the rose to cover all bases.

I hope he likes it as much as I do.

Edit - He does like it, and I think it could be a unisex scent as the rose is not sweet or cloying. Good lasting power as a close to skin scent which makes it even more special.

DeeDeelia
DeeDeelia

this one is like a whisper :)

Majesty
Majesty

Hmmm,still on the fence about Eaudemoiselle..Totally clean type of scent,but not light neither too powdery.On my skin it smells like ylang-ylang and white musk. A bit sweet but not overall sweet or cloying. The drydown is clean,ylang ylang still goes strong accompanied with musk. Lasting power is good,I could smell it for hours after putting it on.

Olefact
Olefact

I'm the first to admit I find roses more stale and austere than I do elegant. I can however see how others find them classy. The smell of roses always struck me as heavy, lacking the most minimal sharpness to make them agreeable to my nose. Radiant an bright are ludicrous terms for this perfume. Personified it's staid and proper. Even so, you've gotta give the perfumists credit as the rose here has been considerably uplifted. It's the first perfume I've smelled where the rose is center stage that I didn't dislike. In spite of this lukewarm review, I do consider this perfume an achievement.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

starts out quite cute as a fresh, rosy floral. Dries down to an unfortunately masculine 'fresh aftershave' scent mixed with air freshener. Think rose/cool water/glade and you have it. Givenchy, what is going on?

tsabita
tsabita

love this fragrance very much...so sweet

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

I'm enchanted by the simplicity, the brightness and the grace of this Givenchy's creation!

Eaudemoiselle plays its delicate and refined melody on my skin from the first seconds until the very end: a lemon-tangerine accord gently waves me in the opening with its sunny and almost delicious vibrancy, while the aroma of a sweet and powdery rose starts to enrich the scent without overcoming the joyful and sparkling citruses. The fragrance gets to reach some intensity and mystery when the ylang-ylang and ambrette seeds join the composition in the heart, yet it stays quite close to skin with a dainty and soapy projection for all the time. Getting to the drydown the warm opulence of tonka bean and musk leave their sophisticated trail on skin, while echoes of rose are still spreading in the air.

This EDT would be the scent of a noble maiden who's walking through the magnificent gardens of her estate on a late spring day.. the name itself seems to suggest this interpretation, but don't get me wrong now: Eaudemoiselle is innocent and provocative at the same time, a perfect match with dark nails and gothic necklaces for what I can say :) (I do like to mix apparently opposite styles).

Nothing impressive or outstanding, just a really lovable and luminous floral with an ancient soul: thank you, Givenchy.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Fresh and floral, yet creamy beneath it all. A sophisticated scent for a young woman. I liked this a lot more than I expected to. Though I did expect a woody note in the base, I thought I caught a hint of sandalwood in there.

Cams
Cams

Stunning and unfortunately underated :(

This is fresh, light and feminine with (for me) exceptional lasting power! Spring and summer gem. Worth trying and highly recommended

blossom1992
blossom1992

smell good,but the lasting power is weak!

TheGorgon
TheGorgon

Gorgeous! Smells vintage with a modern twist to me. Classy and girly. It feels so "cosy" and cheering to me... Not the kind of scent you'd wear when you go clubbing,i'd say it's perfect for the day, at work or on a night out with friends.

pauluch3
pauluch3

Elegant arrogance in a bottle yet likable.

Underrated but exquisite in every aspect. Gorgeous, youthful rosy scent for spring and summer. Apart from rose, I also notice soft whiffs of lemon, with a touch of sweetness. It gives me a sort of crystal freshness, like icy water. I don't get much of the musk really, which is kinda weird but positively surprising. It's there, but it isn't overpowering as in multitude of fragrances, when one ends up smelling like cheap soap. Add to it the spiciness, and a great fume is complete.

Definitely enjoyable and long-lasting (8h+). A bit retro, old glamour type, yet really modern and light. Good job Givenchy! I have to add that it just screams quality and smells expensive and luxurious.
*****

LaPetite
LaPetite

Although it is a women perfume, the opening makes me think of Eau Sauvage so much ! :-o Because of the combination of Basil and citruses, i guess .
It doesn't seem to become any more feminine after either , it's quite medicinal and sharp , a bit like an eau de cologne ,rather unisex , despite it's name.
But i like it anyway , a nice everyday scent.

madameka
madameka

yes ,this one is good,i don't like all these new perfumes ,like "bombons"(i sorry :'m french),but this one is new and very elegant,it smells rose and have a good power on my skin.

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

Rosy, funny ,fresh spicy scent ,really it is very fresh with musky style,nice in summer but poor staying power

Stray
Stray

Eaudemoiselle is very much like Juicy Couture, only with more rose and less staying power.

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

A gorgeous light floral perfume with a hint of steeliness in the amber and musk basenotes. Beautiful bottle too!

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

This is a fresh delicate floral green that to me is somwhere along the line of Marc Jacobs for women. The ambrette is not my favorite part about Eaudemoiselle, but it's not that well pronounced, as in CK Beauty for example. Rather discrete and clean white floral. I could swear I smell kiwi in the opening, but I guess it's the combination of citrus and basil. The rose is detectable, but doen't stand out to my nose, I can also feel the ylang. The lasting power is average, it gets a bit sweeter towards the dry down with tonka comming out to play. A contradiction between modern and vintage, this fragrance does not stop to intrigue me.

beatrix75
beatrix75

one off my adorable fragvence its just amazing !!!!

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

I got this in a little sachet in a swap with my friend Yamba1 (thanks Angela), and read the reviews before I tried it. I was hesitant I must admit as florals are not my favourite genre, but after the initial strong floral blast this settled down to be a light, pretty but ordinary sort of perfume. It seems to have strong sillage though. The rose is very prominent. If I were going to have a floral perfume in my collection, I can think of a few that I would probably rather own than this one. Nothing wrong with it at all, just not to my taste (smell). There is a definite similarity to Ysatis, but Eaudemoiselle is much lighter and easier to wear, and has more rose.

dina
dina

I would consider it a rather mainstream rosy fragrance but not classy or sophisticated as other Givenchy fumes... It was a big mistake IMO to add basil to this composition, it ruins the top notes...
Average fragrance...Thumb down Givenchy!

nonnative
nonnative

Surprise! After a clear and fresh opening of lemon and basil this scent turns into a boisè rose. Fresh and classic at the same time. A great parfume. Not my signature scent but a pleasant discovery. Supported by a magnificent advertisment campaign.

Liberty_Fizz
Liberty_Fizz

Oh I love this! At first sniff it reminded me of the coveted bottle of Diorissimo, owned by my grandmother.
Also, I bought this as a special treat for myself in Paris,so lots of good memories.
I agree that it's maybe not the most interesting fragrance, but it's springlike, happy, and fresh without being sporty, I love it!

Kodi
Kodi

I think it's not too easy wear this perfume.

lady lilac
lady lilac

I GOT IT FROM A FRIEND FOR MY B.DAY AND IT WAS SO WONDERFUUUUUUUUUUL!

merlin
merlin

Based on this all negative reviews...I was afraid to test this perfume... but OMG , I was totally wrong.
I dont understand why is being so underrated.... I think Is the best of this house...made in this 10 years...Better than very irresistible or Play
Its soo cool, refreshing, femminine...elegant and absolutely not old ladyish.

Its not floral at all... but Fruity floral

ContessaAlessandra
ContessaAlessandra

I adore this perfume!! I think its wonderful and powdery.. Im 20 and think it suits my age and personality very well

I know that some people think it smells old and grandma-like, but I just choose not to listen to these stupid comments

Pierina
Pierina

I have circled this scent for over 6 months, loving it but not wishing to spend the $$ I was fortunate enought to pick it up in a post christmas sale at 50%.

Im so happy I got it, it is a carefree beautiful scent. (i think it a happier sister to Chloe intense)

The blend of citrus/rose with a hint of basil makes me think of summer in france in the 1950's.

The bottle makes me think of an antique birdcage.
Sillage is lovely, I never realized until a colleague started wearing this also and I noticed it on her.

Also the glass bottle isnt too heavy, fancy or cumbersome so its reasonably transportable to freshen self on the go.

prettypretty
prettypretty

i just got this, i am so inlove with it. a must get

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

This fragrance is, of course, one of the line of modern unified light elegant floral fragrances, which are sometimes similar to each other (it reminds me Narcisso Rodrigues, Angel Schlesser e.t.c.). But Givenchy succeed to leave their fragrance style and individuality in the Eaudemoiselle, so this one is more expressive than it's brothers and sisters from other perfume houses. Eaudemoiselle is for more suitable for young women than other scents by Givenchy. It is well balanced: not too citrusy, not too rosy and too
piquant because of basil. A good for office, dates and so on. But I think the price is too high, it should cost a little bit higher than Angel Schlesser fragrances do.

la_beba
la_beba

Just order this online without sniffing it 1st. I don't know something about this perfume attract me to buy it. Maybe because of the bottle..so classic & different.

edit: Just got it today & i'm loving it. The smell is fresh light floral with a little bit of sweetness and i can smell something soapy in it. This classic scent very soft & light suit for summer. Oh & it is long lasting for an edt. love it love it :)

edit again: i smell roses in this. Start fresh, became sweet roses a little bit soap then powdery..nice.

guest_beatrix-göteborg
guest_beatrix-göteborg

it is prety good fragrance,here in swedwn they by people but i prefer the angel on demon le secret but it is goood too this one

miu
miu

I am going to drug store everyday to spray it, and i don't care that assistants are looking at me like I would be mad. This perfume are perfect, it let me feel like an elegant french lady - self-confident, original, skittish. I love that, but this pleasure is quite expensive. So while i won't save enough money for this pleasure in a bottle, i will be daily visitor in that shop;)

Eaudemoiselle is a rather basic fragrance. It's more modern than old-fashioned or vintage in my humble opinion.

I was surprised to discover how fresh the scent is. I think I expected something richer and perhaps more floral. The scent strikes me as being a watery blend of rose, lemon, subtle herbs and musk.

In my country, Eaudemoiselle appears to be a limited release, only being sold in the major capital cities. I don't see how this fragrance is better than other Givenchy releases. In fact I much prefer Ange ou Demon, Very Irresistible and Amarige over Eaudemoiselle.

The release has come at a good time as Australia goes into the hot Summer months, which is the perfect weather to wear this fragrance. It's a rather polite and inoffensive scent, not being overly strong in terms of sillage, but having decent longevity.

I'm slightly underwhelmed to be honest, even though I didn't have much in the way of expectations leading up to smelling it. It's delicacy has left me cold rather than impressed.

There's an odd pear-like note that I keep smelling which is the only thing that intrigues me, to say the least. Because I can sense the pear and rose, I will compare this fragrance to Annick Goutal's Petite Cherie, even though the latter is much sharper and fruitier.

icicle
icicle

perfect!ideal finish for old style look...smells like a lovely dress from grandma's trunk!amazing...

tsofa
tsofa

During transit at Athens International Airport, I was planning to buy “Jus No1 Blugirl” by Blumarine. Unfortunately for me it was out of stock. My handsome fiancée suggested me to go to the Givenchy counter & try “Eaudemoiselle”. I agreed and when we got there I tried it on my wrist… And…

Would you like to know the result?

I felt like an old lady who had sprayed herself with a perfume that its notes had faded away and all it had left was the alcohol mixed with something lemony – creamy odor!

My fiancée was really disturbed by the smell and so was I but I didn’t lose hope on Givenchy as a little bit further on the counter was “Dance with Givenchy” blinking its eye to me, craving me to test it…

…And…
It was love at first sight!!

As for “Eaudemoiselle”… I washed my wrist with soap and water, and then rubbed it with an alcohol napkin. By the time I got off the plane it was still lingering on my wrist, making fun of me as it was saying ‘you won’t get rid of me so easily!’ So far for longevity? Amazing!

Nasty experience, obviously not for me or my body chemistry or my fiancée’s nose.

On to the next!

adele l
adele l

Nice but not memorable- tried it and can't remember much other than the citrus didn't clash with my skin- which is unusual. Pleasant and fresh but not distinctive.

perfumepsych
perfumepsych

I love it!
The basil and the tangerine give a bitter opening but still fresh.
It smells very herbal to my nose which i adore!
Then it becomes more sensual with the rose and the ylang-ylang and the dry down is musky, flowerly sweet and aethereal.
Very good sillage and longevity.
It has that classy edge old perfumes used to give away.
Very aristocratic...
My kind of favourite smell.

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

I bought this fragrance because the first sniff was very pleasent.
Since I have it, I don´t like it. It´s too flowery in my nose, a little bit dry. It reminds me at "Curious" from Britney Spears, I don´t know why. I can´t handle flowery fragrances, I think. Very pity, because the bottle is exactly my taste. Old-fashioned but in a stylish way.

floral,elegant,classic,young,romantic
that's how I describe it.
to me it wasn't a wow,but it's nice.even at the first splash I get Rose scent.it reminded me of Parisienne YSL or even The One Rose.
I think it's a perfume for young ladies who prefer classics.it starts with rose and citruses and becomes sweeter as the time passes.
it's a good alternate after all ange ou demon or very irresistible series.the bottle reminds me of eau suavage!(LOL)

Vaiva
Vaiva

orchidlover, I don't agree with you. I hate chloe, but this givenchy fragrance is amaizing, different, beautifull!!! chloe for me is feee... clear, soap, nothing more.

Aroussa
Aroussa

How different are our noses! To mine, it is not fresh or clean or light at all. It's rather a very intense classic-style ultra-feminie floral. True, the scent seems familliar and I know why - I remember this exact style of scent from my childhood. It reminds me of the parties my diplomat father hosted when he was statined abroad in the 80s - the men in suits, the ladies all coiffed and in cocktail dresses - and in the air, the smell of this heady fragrance mixed in with cigarette smoke...Ummmmm. I just might buy it, and for nighttime, of course!

krishka

nice,floral, i like it but i can feel aldehydes too...

MoietToi
MoietToi

Ah the opening is lovely,it smells like tangerines and oranges that mysteriousley made their way into a jar of jam. By that I mean that while the opening is very zesty and fruity there is also a sweeter side to it and that sweeter side reminds me of jam.

Once the top notes settle I managed to detect a lovely rose note. That rose note however was slightly degraded thanks to something that smelled like baby powder lurking in the background. The dry down was better,not fabulous but better than the middle notes. The baby powder smell evaporated and was replaced by a rather pleasant vanilla-random flowers combo.

pansylady
pansylady

This is the first Givenchy fragrances that really peaks my interest!

The top notes of this fragrance have a smoky floral allure that reminds me of Lovely-

Initially and for the first few hours, I smelled roses, lavender, citrus and wood smoke- I usually don't gravitate towards rose-dominated fragrances, but this one seems like an exception to the rule-

Three hours into the fragrance, it has morphed into something completely different on me- more like Versace Versense or Chance eau Fraiche, which strike me as unisex citrus scents- Strange, fragrances usually seem to start citrus and end of woody, not the other way around...

I like the earlier phase better-

I agree that it has a melancholic, vintage aura about it, which makes it alluringly different from most of the floral/fruity and gourmand scents that are so prevalent today-

This scent has the makings of a classic, and I can imagine wearing it all year 'round!

juliane
juliane

The first spray is a blast of natural smelling turkish rose tincture (pink spring roses of the jardin the tuileries arise in my mind) and a bit of lemons which freshen the head note up.
Then the fragrance melts with my skin to the light powdery and at the same time fresh smell of a make up purse filled with expensive powders, lipsticks... Maybe that's why many people find the scent so familiar.
In the end the scent warms up like been hit from the first rays of sun in spring while it's getting sweeter and less fresh.

I also get the much described 80s feel of Eaudemoiselle and it evokes pictures of chic french women and sunny french countryside castle rose gardens in me. – But here everything sunny has a shadowy, slightly melancholic side – an edge!

I love the fresh and stylish top and the heart – Eaudemoiselle would be the perfect floral for me if the drydown wouldn't be so sweet. Anyway I love this one, the longvity is okay, sillage is good, if just the heart would be there longer...

Nicole79
Nicole79

I love it !

Smells rich and sophisticated , feminine and classy .
...the 80's type of fragrance , floral .
Very beautiful . Something diffrent from Givenchy...i'm glad it doesn't smell fruity or chypre like the most fragrances of these days !
My sister is in love with it !!!..now i know what to buy her as a gift next ! :)

orchidlover
orchidlover

It reminds me Chloé by Chloé EDP, which I love very much. So if you like Chloé, you will like Eaudemoiselle too. I think the difference is that Givenchy is more airy and floral than Chloé, I can say it is the summer edition of Chloé.
If Chloé could contains much more floral notes and less powdery, could be quite similar to Eaudemoiselle.
(Chloé has pure powder smell with a hint of lily-of the valley, as I smell)
Eaudemoiselle not contains lily-of the valley about description, but I detect it, I don't know why.
Very stylish (both of)fragrance(s) for real ladies. If you wear this fragrance, you can be chic all the time.
I don't think that it is a frag from the '80s. I hate vintage perfumes because they are heavy, and have strong,disturbing aroma without balance (all I've ever smell, but it is possible to be exceptions but I've never met with them). Eaudemoiselle is not a heavy frag,I think it is very modern, spring/summer time perfume.
Only the bottle has classical style (design also similar type to Chloé), but there is a modern frag in the classic bottle.
Staying power could be stronger, it stays approx.6 hours on me, but with this fact is also worth it.

Vaiva: We are all different people, so our opinions are also differents, it is impossible to be each one similar.

xs
xs

The top notes are quite nice and unique, but afterwards, it becomes an 80's perfume (well discribed by Amelie), which I don't care for with an awful drydown added.

Carolinealgot

My experience from this scent is that i only need one spray! If i do two it will be too strong but with just one it is so lovely!

gigiletta
gigiletta

i cant stop myself and i bought it today,very fresh but not citrusy,smells like garden of a rich mans house,lovely tangerine melted with amber.i wish everybody smell like this.

Ingel
Ingel

Although i'm not into flowers at all, i love this scent.
I got it as a present and i'm not dissappointed in any way.
For me its a classic perfume, very stylish, a scent that will last long.
Not a perfume that you put on and are bored using after a month..
Its a stylish, classic very feminin scent, and became one of my favourites.

Lady Love
Lady Love

I don't Know how, but this smell very similar to Absolutely Irresistible (Practically the same), with the difference that Eaudemoiselle is less sweet and more like a musky powder fragrance.

I like it and i think is better than Absolutely, but I expected something completely different.

amelie

Intense floral fragrance with unusual depth; base notes have a strong echo of retro, a bit reminiscent of the scents of the 80s, clearly recognizable.I had long time ago a perfume Montana, which was very similar on my skin. Eaudemoiselle is not just another light perfume for teenagers, has a bit of determination and arrogance in it, like the old master perfumes once made, and not as fashionable sweetish fruity fragrance. Perfume that I like, but didn't even wear,
strange that on my skin smells completely different...from the bottle smells known, returning me back in time filled with pleasant memories. Melancholic perfume that has a pronounced individualistic note, just perfect for ladies with style. Yes, it's a bit retro, created with a lot of imagination, as looking at it on the catwalk, yet equally well aligned with the casual style of modern women. Vintage bottle is elegant and so simple, it seems as if Givenchy wanted to revive some old times with unusual fragrante composition, this is totally different than anything today- great mix, I must admit that surprised me.
This fragrance is urban, complex and actually quite sophisticated.

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

if you're into florals, just go ahead and try it :)
I loved how it smelled on paper, I love how it develops on other people, and on my skin it's a Disaster (capital letter intended!!).. fresh for a split second after spraying and then turns heady and cloying.. such a pity :((

bhean_sidhe
bhean_sidhe

I don't know what has happened to me. I entered the shop intending to try the new Givenchy, half ready to be disappointed again... and couln't leave the store without actually buying the fragrance. It was love at first sniff, seriously. The funny thing is that I don't even know what's so good about it, I just felt that i had to have it.

UPD Unfortunately the opening notes are deceiving, after they fade away the scent gets too clean, fresh and boring for my tastes. Got rid of it eventually. Hope that would keep me from buying things so impulsively.

mllefantine
mllefantine

I thought this scent was just a little too floral for my taste, but it is a nice scent all the same. I don't find it especially original though. I feel like I have smelled this kind of scent numerous times.

panda0410
panda0410

I managed to get more than a few samples of this today and am testing it now. Lemon, Rose, Musk.... that about says it all. My nose is rather sensitive to Lemon since its a note that I usually despise... the Lemon in this is overwhelming in the top and opening, it perpetuates for a good period of time as well. Unlike other lemon fragrances that I generally find assaulting to my senses, the lemon in this isn't so bad, it keeps it fresh, sparkling and clean.

The rose is so very apparent in this, and the heart is strong. The ylang ylang makes it a deeper darker perfume than your standard dewy spring fragrance, and gives the rose a much deeper impression than I expected - a nice suprise.

The musk in the base adds a touch of warmth to the scent.

I *totally* get the advertising promo - this isn't a spring summer scent, its far more like a winter/spring scent, like a new flower opening after a snowy winter, blooming in the fresh new warmth of the emerging spring sunshine, the barely there warmth of a new spring coming with some of the cool crispness of a winter almost passed - but not quite. Perfect promo!!

I've since added a 50ml bottle to my collection and am loving every moment of this beautiful new addition!

I tried it a few days ago and my opinion is very positive.
It smells like a burst of fine rosewater at first then it settles to more complicated smells, but always lighthanded yet tenacious.
It doesn't totally smell like old-fashioned cologne (which is not a bad thing in my book) and not totally like a new modern perfume (which I like much less). It's half-way between ancient cologne and modern twist, apparently casual with a base of sophistication.
What I like more is that it is completely different from your usual extra-sweet, cloying, sugary, vanillic teenager or celeb's scent.
something not too perfumey doesn't need to be cheap.
It's sold as a cologne not a perfume and it's indeed a light one, but not a vanishing one. It lasts quite long and mingles nicely with skin. Perfect as a daytime scent for spring/summer for total floral gal of any age.

rdoonanuk
rdoonanuk

Nice fresh opening but then all I can smell is rose which isn't what I hoped for (funny that on some people the rose is not prominent at all).

I would prefer this as a summer scent if it stayed fresh, citrusy and light the whole way through. I'll have to pass :o(

atmosphere
atmosphere

I like this perfume. In the beginning, it smells very fresh, and the grass notes, citrus, and musk are prominent to me. Slowly, then, the floral notes start to steadily make their way, letting the fragrance gradually become sweeter.
Sadly, though I'd like to have this perfume, I feel that I am just not old enough for it. It's a very classy scent that one must feel grown up to wear.

Edit:
I have changed my mind. This perfume is not too old for me. It's quite light and never overpowering. I really, really like the beginning, but, though I still like it, I just don't like it as much when it gets too sweet. This doesn't stop me from sampling it whenever I pass a tester, though. I might just end up buying it.

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

I tested this a few months ago, and I wasn't very impressed by this...Well, that has changed. LOL!!! Now I love it, my skin and me are happy to smell this I even got a few compliments.

I agree with the rich garden effect, I'll even add ''after the cold rain'', I don't find this anywhere near sweet. Thank you for that change.

''Let this be a lesson always try a fragrance again'' You never know;)

Trvevil
Trvevil

This is a cologne like perfume indeed. I could compare Eaudemoiselle with Cruise Collection from Dior. Same nose, heh?

Actually, great job. It's warm, slightly vintage cologne, that changes on your skin from vintage dusty type of rosy cologne to soft, feminine, slightly sweet one. Citrusy notes go all through from beginning to end. It has attractive, sophisticated, airy sillage that is like captured aroma of air somewhere in warm land far away (it does include palms :3).

Pleasant surprise for me xD
P.S. Lasting power is great xD More what- to my wish list !

krishka

i've just tried it at the airport and quite liked it.It is a nice summery scent, light but with character, long lasting too...there is a retro note in it that gives it class

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

If you are a lover of rose scents than you will like this one. I am not a lover of rose scents so I will have to pass.

samsara1977
samsara1977

I love the citrus in the first notes. On the sample it says 'winter citrus', and that's exactly what it smells like. Citrus, yet warm. It occurs to be fresh and light, yet it has a lovely musk tone (which I love), which makes this perfume much more than another citrus, fresh summer smell. The best complement I got up untill now was when one of my relatives (male) said that I smelled great! I think I will buy this (have to try loads of other new perfumes though). Also, you can use this all year, not for a one season. You could compare it with Safari by RL, yet lighter and only the greens.

After buying:
If I make my pick of the day, this comes out quite often. Why? Because it's different than all the others. This one dares to be seductive and fresh at the same time, and it works! I love the citrus combines with musk and roses. This is a scent you can wear as well in summer as in winter.

One year later and still loving it! Although I notice it's on the 'to-get-rid-of' shelf in the store. Why is that?

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Demachy is a nose that knows his craft.Do not expect a Ropion-Givenchy composition(sensual,rich,colourful)and don't try such comparisons.This belongs to a different category.Demachy is the cologne-expert.

Eaudemoiselle is a green floral to me.Transparent and easy to wear,yet distinctive thanks to the shiso leaves.Not a rose perfume at all,on my skin at least.

Reasonably priced and a great way to include a creation of this nose to your collection since his Dior scents are more pricey.

meisha
meisha

Sprayed on paper at the dept store and smelled good so I tried on the sample the next day. Hubby's comment: "it smells like opened beer bottles"! Scent didn't last all day and was ordinary. Next please....

epiano
epiano

I am not done testing this...I like it so far.. but it's not very unique. Very safe and sophisticated.

I just want to know why they are using professor Snape to market this?

LenaBel
LenaBel

I am not a fan of florals but this one I found quite enjoyable. In my opinion this is an elegant scent for a girl aged 20-25 (I am not saying it is not suitable for others-it's just who I imagine wearing it), it has a 'couture' feel to it and there is also something classic about it. This perfume grows on your skin, after an hour it becomes deeper and stronger with a light powdery note. Rose really stands out in this perfume. I don't think it is good for hot days as on my skin it turned out slightly powdery but would be nice for early spring days.
I would say it is a Parisienne from Givenchy (not that they are similar, but they create similar imagining in my head)

P.S. The ad is creepy, isn't it? that girl in black gown looks like The Death lol. They should have marketed it differently.

movs
movs

How I love the opening of this perfume! I don't think that I've ever tried a perfume that smelled so wonderful when I spritzed it. It reminded me of something from the past, and now I know: Ysatis.
This perfume is Ysatis in a more modern, more citrussy and more volatile version. It has a nice powdery dry down with bitter citrus, mysterious ylang-ylang and amber notes. It's elegant and classic but nothing new.

If you like Ysatis but think it's too "heavy" you should try this one.
I would personally classify this as a light oriental, on the floral side.
I recommend this perfume to everyone woman who has an exquisite taste for classic elegant perfumes in a light version.

In 3 words: SOPHISTICATED - CLASSY - LIGHT

sham_1983
sham_1983

well.. thats givenchy... to many waste making experiment and they still want to make reserch and for us to love beside their sucess rose (the irresistible edt women,sensual edp women).now they really earn many credit from play man ..

but perfumer manage ylang2 makes smell elegent . (mandarin+tuberose+green leaves =for a balance note so that we can sniff smooth lighter than gardenia/jasmine bloom.

for those amarige marriage lover.. u guys have to test it..

Aysu
Aysu

I tried this today and fell in love with this elegant smell...
And love in first sniff happens to me very rarely. It is floral, deep, dark and serious.. Not a light summer floral.
Sour beginning with citrus and basil (orange is strong and bitter, but does not give a fruity feeling, more like an orange blossom feeling to me) then I start to feel flowers but cannot detect which one. Staying power is good and dry down gives a woody feeling. It slightly reminded me of Montana Perfum De Peau, more lighter and wearable version of course! I will definitely buy it.

Carolinealgot

Such a lovely flacon (reminds of the ridges from Chloé flacon).

I like the scent but ooohh what i wish it was a bit more oriental and spicy because as I said I adore the flacon........

magda14012
magda14012

I have seen it all before. Another floral you can give to your younger sister. Nothing special is going on. First of all it is quite citrusy and later all I could smell were roses. Sillage was alright, the lasting power a couple of hours.

Ile 007
Ile 007

I just tried it yestarday..:) at first snif it is very floral, fresh, clean and very familiar smell, but I didn't felt the rose on my skin!
After a while,I was all over smelling my hand, the very final note was warm and delicious like honey! Amazing fragrance on my skin! it really grows on me! I really want this perfume soon! The lasting power?? I had a looong shower and I could still smell it as we speak! Thumbs up for this perfume ;)

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

i tried it recently and i declare myself disappointed in Givenchy. it is too light, like an eau de cologne. what happened to the bold, sensual and provocative style of the Givenchy perfumes? where did it go?...in the beginning Eaudemoiselle is quite citrusy and after few minutes i can berely smell anything at all.

zvoncica
zvoncica

This was most anticipated perfume for me. Lovely bottle and package. Lovely name and notes. From famous house of Givenchy.

Eaudemoiselle is spoiled brat in designers clothes and red cabriolet bought with fathers money. She is school prom queen, overloud, overdressed and misbehaved. She is cheerleading girl convinced that she is best, most beautiful and smartest. She is gossip girl trying to rule everything and sit on throne for the rest of her life. Without soul and emotions, merely as purpose for itself existence and adoration.

Not a nice little lady. From famous house of Givenchy.

ineverwas
ineverwas

Although I don't usually like florals, this one was rather nice to wear. It's light and feminine and good for spring time. The lasting power was good (for an EDT) - I could still smell the musk and rose after 12 hours, although they were very faint. The sillage is okay but light.

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy by Givenchy 3.77 out of 5 based on 829 ratings and 139 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.