Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours Givenchy for women

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours Givenchy for women
dislike

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours Givenchy for women Pictures Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours Givenchy for women Pictures

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours by Givenchy is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours was launched in 2013. Top notes are plum and pink pepper; middle notes are rose, patchouli and cedar; base notes are tolu balsam, opoponax, tonka bean, amber and benzoin.

Plum Pink Pepper

Madly Kenzo Oud Collection

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours Fragrance Reviews

heymoe9
heymoe9

I tried this on again today and the dry down smelled like something I had smelled before. I couldn't put my finger on it and asked my husband if he could place it. Well he could and as soon as he told me, I got it also. It is the smell of nitro methane you get from a funny car drag race. I haven't been to one in over 35 years, but I remember the smell.

It smells great up until that point.

dalouchi
dalouchi

This is a lighter, more feminine and more sutle version of S.T. Dupont Oud et Rose. Much more expensive though!! Almost double the price. I loved Eaudemoisselle de Givenchy Ambre Veloure more, although I wished it had stronger longivity. I can clearly smell Oud in it, although Fragrantica's listing does not mention any Oud notes.. Both sillage and longivity are average.. For this high priced perfume, I honestly expected more than this.. Dupont Oud el Rose on the other hand, has enormous sillage and super longivity.

I love both perfumes, but its definitely not an everyday scent.. It is rather unconventional, and you really have to be a big fan of heavy oriental perfumes; namely Oud and Ambre to appreciate this perfume.

Hend Keshk
Hend Keshk

A definitely winter perfume not for the hot weather. Nice and crazy long lasting power.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

Amazing scent! Sugared rose with a burnt undertone,which is the Oud. My bf loved this scent on me.

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

no oud? good I'm so sick of oud

Kanz Oman
Kanz Oman

smelled it at sephora Dubai Mall ,, not bad theres something annoying a bit about the smell. Bois de oud is much better .

magdalena.shiu
magdalena.shiu

I really enjoy this frag, doesnt have much to do with the original eaudemoiselle, which is a good thing for me, I liked that one less than this version. I'm confused for the velour part, unless they meant the plum, which is quite realistic, you can smell the plum-peel.

NoireFox
NoireFox

I've tried this at Neiman Marcus the other day; gorgeous bottle. Overall I really enjoyed it; dark balmy dried rose. However, it has a strange undertone, something like burned paper.

marcello19
marcello19

Wow! This must be a winter fragrance. All the notes seem to be "heavy", but we'll see. The bottle and its color looks awsome BTW.

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours by Givenchy 4.11 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Versace Crystal Noir Prada Prada Candy Chanel Coco Noir Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Lancome La Vie Est Belle Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Elie Saab Le Parfum Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Cartier Baiser Vole Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Guerlain Elixir Charnel Oriental Brulant Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Guerlain L'Instant Magic Guerlain Samsara Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre