Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours Givenchy for women

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours Givenchy for women
dislike

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours Givenchy for women Pictures Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours Givenchy for women Pictures

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours by Givenchy is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours was launched in 2013. Top notes are plum and pink pepper; middle notes are rose, patchouli and cedar; base notes are tolu balsam, opoponax, tonka bean, amber and benzoin.

Plum Pink Pepper

Rose Patchouli Cedar

Tolu Balsam Opoponax Tonka Bean Amber Benzoin

Amber Mystique
Initial
Madly Kenzo Oud Collection

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours Fragrance Reviews

very balmy,very intense and full of amber,somehow earthy with traces of patchouli.not the kind of perfume for every girl,but definitely nice for strong women and good option for those who are tired of floral perfume and looking for some non-floral aromas.I consider it unisex and classic but it's neither too strong nor offensive like so many of classic perfumes I've smelt.
it definitely has nothing to do with original Eaudemoiselle,but they share one characteristic;they are both classy and somehow classic.

heymoe9
heymoe9

I tried this on again today and the dry down smelled like something I had smelled before. I couldn't put my finger on it and asked my husband if he could place it. Well he could and as soon as he told me, I got it also. It is the smell of nitro methane you get from a funny car drag race. I haven't been to one in over 35 years, but I remember the smell.

It smells great up until that point.

dalouchi
dalouchi

This is a lighter, more feminine and more sutle version of S.T. Dupont Oud et Rose. Much more expensive though!! Almost double the price. I loved Eaudemoisselle de Givenchy Ambre Veloure more, although I wished it had stronger longivity. I can clearly smell Oud in it, although Fragrantica's listing does not mention any Oud notes.. Both sillage and longivity are average.. For this high priced perfume, I honestly expected more than this.. Dupont Oud el Rose on the other hand, has enormous sillage and super longivity.

I love both perfumes, but its definitely not an everyday scent.. It is rather unconventional, and you really have to be a big fan of heavy oriental perfumes; namely Oud and Ambre to appreciate this perfume.

Hend Keshk
Hend Keshk

A definitely winter perfume not for the hot weather. Nice and crazy long lasting power.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

Amazing scent! Sugared rose with a burnt undertone,which is the Oud. My bf loved this scent on me.

Kanz Oman
Kanz Oman

smelled it at sephora Dubai Mall ,, not bad theres something annoying a bit about the smell. Bois de oud is much better .

magdalena.shiu
magdalena.shiu

I really enjoy this frag, doesnt have much to do with the original eaudemoiselle, which is a good thing for me, I liked that one less than this version. I'm confused for the velour part, unless they meant the plum, which is quite realistic, you can smell the plum-peel.

NoireFox
NoireFox

I've tried this at Neiman Marcus the other day; gorgeous bottle. Overall I really enjoyed it; dark balmy dried rose. However, it has a strange undertone, something like burned paper.

marcello19
marcello19

Wow! This must be a winter fragrance. All the notes seem to be "heavy", but we'll see. The bottle and its color looks awsome BTW.

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours by Givenchy 4.13 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Versace Crystal Noir Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum Intense Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Prada Prada Candy Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Prada Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue Lancome La Vie Est Belle Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Stella McCartney Stella Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Chanel Coco Noir Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Elie Saab Le Parfum Cartier Baiser Vole Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto