Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud Givenchy for women
dislike

oud
smoky
Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud Givenchy for women Pictures Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud Givenchy for women Pictures

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud is a new version of Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy fragrance, which also represents the first "experiment" of Givenchy with this recently popular oriental perfume ingredient.

This provocative fragrance that exudes luxury and timeless chic aura is made of top notes of mandarin, Turkish rose and orange blossom in the heart, and cedar, olibanum, an ambery–vanilla accord and oud at the base.

Available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum. Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud was launched in 2012.

Mandarin Orange

Orange Blossom Rose

Cedar Amber Vanilla Olibanum Agarwood (Oud)

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud Fragrance Reviews

anwaar
anwaar

I love it . it is suitable for wedding or imporant occasions.

Kanz Oman
Kanz Oman

classy scent for elegant ladies, love it..

suhaesa
suhaesa

crispy.. lightish(compared to other oud inspired perfumes or real oud oil perfumes).. french.. inspired oud..rosy.. oud ..all the composition is a bit acidic in the beginning.. more than creamy ..or velvety ..it is a warm yet springy ..fresh oud..oud with rose and mandarin top notes.. and orange blossom.. its a tantalizing.. connotation.. its a bit balmy.. from the olibanum.. its a bit mysterious.. from the woods.. and its a bit oriental.. from the oud ..but its an oud perfume u can ware ..for the non oud oriented ..its still not in too deep ..of an oud explosion.. that you cant smell anything else with it..
i like the crispiness.. and the frenchness.. if i may call it so ..its a fine perfume ..made to perfection.. but to my nose i still feel the after wards syntheticness.. which is allergy inducing and a bit of headache inducing to me ..i also feel the lack of depth or accords ..its strange it smells full but yet lacks complexity ..its relining on oud and rose without much else..but its a beautiful perfume ..fit for a night out in dubai.. its strong prominent.. and sultry..its also sensual in its own way.. and very inviting..its warm.. and flowery.. its elegant in its own way ..it dries down better than the initial sprays..which are a bit too alcoholic ..
it smells like an arabian mukhalat.. which means a mix of special ingredients like oud ..safron ..amber.. and musk ..with added french notes of the cedar and vanila and white florals ..so all in all i think it was a success story made to impress ..i think its the first oud inspired perfume by the house of givouncy..i think it a bit masculine and it could be worn by both genders especially in the middle eastern parts where oud and rose is worn both by men and women

Very classy Oud with a "Parisian" vibe

iMaverick
iMaverick

This scent focuses on oud in the most perfect, simple, and most wearable way. I've had my share of testing a number of oud themed scents from YSL, Tom Ford, Bond No. 9, Thierry Mugler, and Arabic perfumed oils. All of them just didn't have the right balance I craved. Either they were too overt, or over embellished. Givenchy's offering is perfect. You smell oud, but not to the point it's overbearing. The additional notes complement, but doesn't try to take center stage. I was worried about the cedar note being domineering, as with many scents out there, and frankly, I'm sick of cedar. But they did it just right, it provides a background or a canvas, but your nose won't think cedar AND oud. It's just oud, made beautiful and airy with the help of mandarin and rose and orange blossom which gives it a powdery character at the beginning of the scent.

It was hard to seek out the olibanum throughout the scent until the drydown. It connects with the amber and vanilla at the base, which is slightly sweet and nicely resinous. Longevity is about 6 or so hours on me.

At the time of my review, bottles are still not available for sale in the US. I had to make a blind buy on eBay, with definitely no regrets. It's a perfect oud for me!

I'm glad to see oud becoming more and more popular in mainstream fragrances. It's a bold move I must admit, but an interesting one. As a consumer, I was more than intrigued, especially when Givenchy decided to experiment with this largely oriental and tricky note.

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud, may not be oud in all its glory, but the note certainly does feature. It has a slight resinous and woodsy feel, however this is counteracted by a smooth, clean orange blossom heart.

I see this fragrance as oud for beginners. To the average consumer it won't strike them as being too strong, masculine or offensive. It also has some lovely floral undertones and a warm, ambery base.

This flanker doesn't have much in common with its fresh, floral predecessor at all, so I applaud Givenchy for delving into a brand new fragrance genre. As a result, Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud has a darker, more mysterious vibe. It's unique, and I could definitely fall in love with it for that reason alone.

Unfortunately Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud hasn't sold particularly well in Australia where I live, so I know that its existence will be relatively short-lived. This is a real shame seeing that it is such a pleasant and interesting scent.

I can't say that the longevity is all that great, even though it does last a few hours on the skin. I just wish that it was more well known. I'd love to read some more reviews on this flanker.

oy
oy

it maked me sick to core and really felt dizzling all day in sick, very strong maybe should to be for men

monamonib
monamonib

itried this yesterday in store but in fact ifound it soft close to skin with very soft hint of oud and ilike the compination between the vanilla and olibanum it give nice smell and at least it is different smell from all brand this year which resemble each other it stay about three hours but close to skin

noninoni

I sniffed it 1 month ago and the smell haunted me. I had to get it and today I finally did.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud

I tried it yesterday.. very similar to the original with a noticeable high quality Oud notes which make the perfume smells more expensive and oriental ..

Very nice one for Oud lovers ..

lasting power and sillage are great too ..

tanqt
tanqt

am a crazy about the Eau demoiselle de Givenchy and cant stop buying it ,this oud made me love it more .what i didnt like that it donsn't last as much as 6 hours on clothes nor skin not like the Eau demoiselle last days on my clothes ,loved the oud but hoped it was more intensed and heavyness to stay more and enjoy the beauty and sophitication of this perfume .

noninoni

I just tried this today. Very sophisticated and sexy

Papi
Papi

wonder when will I see "Adidas Oud de Sport" :)

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud by Givenchy 4.07 out of 5 based on 65 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Bois de Oud by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.