Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Florale Givenchy for women

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Florale Givenchy for women
dislike

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Florale Givenchy for women Pictures Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Florale Givenchy for women Pictures Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Florale Givenchy for women Pictures

Givenchy launches yet another special edition of the original perfume Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy from 2010. After Eau Fraiche and Bois de Oud flankers, Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Florale emerges on the market. The new fragrance is dedicated to and inspired by the scent of Japanese wild roses.

This refreshing and carefree composition begins with fruity and fresh juices of pear and pink grapefruit. The core of the perfume captures aromas of wild rose and watery jasmine, wrapped in the base of blonde woods and musk.

The fragrance is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette. Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Florale was launched in 2012.

Pink Grapefruit Pear

Water Jasmine Hamanasu or Japanese Rose

Woody Notes Musk

Eclat d`Arpege
Acqua Fiorentina

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Florale Fragrance Reviews

Juta
Juta

An easy wearing, unoffensive, delicious, but very light floral fruity with mainly some yuzu and rose notes. Can be worn in summer as a body spray, because it disappears within few hours.

cherie97

I was looking forward to testing it, and I have to say I had a major hopes, and Givenchy didn't tried hard on this one.

First impression was great - a gorgeous bottle, personally I adore the Eaudemoiselles bottles and think they are the most adorable of all perfume bottles on shelves. Eau Florale has exactly the same flanker, and I like to think of it like it's a definition of vintage looking perfume bottle.
Only by the color of liquid you can say it's Eau Florale - it's pink, a light pink I would say, but visible and bright.

For me, the bottle is the point where the similarities between Eau Florale and other Eaudemoiselles end.
If you are familiar with original Eaudemoiselle and Eau Friche you might have noticed that those two have a lot in common.
Well, Eau Florale doesn't.

It's a very weak, bright, almost candy sweet floral scent. Very nice, simple, easy to wear if you like sweet scents. To me it lacks personality, there's nothing special about it - I am sure you've already smelled something like Eau Florale before.
It doesn't remind me of flowers almost at all.
It's just too plain and too simple.
It doesn't have this amazing (but too strong, I agree) drydown that both Eaudemoiselle and Eau Friche do - no rose, nor anything like that.

I would risk to say there's no drydown at all - the scent is just getting weaker and weaker as the minutes go by. I sprayed Eau Florale on my wrist today and had it on for about an hour or so, and now it's two hours later and I can barely feel anything when I stick my nose to my wrist.

I wouldn't spend money on this.
The scent is poor and not at all interesting.
Also, it fades away too quick - avarage EDTs last waaay longer (my favourite here would be Le Bouquet Absolu by Givenchy - lasts hours and hours!).

Too bad.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

I tried this one at a duty free at the airport. I think it's an easy to wear fragrance, with pear and grapefruit very detectable. Fruity.

Nothing original though, i'm sure many people who will try this will find that it reminds them of a perfume they already know...I prefer the original Eaudemoiselle, even if the drydown can get a bit strong, the rose in it is just splendid.

Ninula
Ninula

very gentle and yummy. pear is definitely out there (on my skin)boyfriend bought it by mistake - i actually asked for a FRAICHE version. but i'm quite delighted.
upd - very weak, i have to spray myself seeral times a day to smell sth.

maiju
maiju

After reading passionata20's review, I can't wait to catch my next flight so I can try this flanker.

I love the top notes of the original Eaudemoiselle on my skin, as well as some of the middle notes. But at some point while wearing it the scent turns very offputting, like something between a masculine scent and an "old lady" scent. I know some consider the original to be unisex in its notes but unisex or not, it doesn't mix well with my skin.

That's why I can't wait to try this one. I'm not expecting to find my next fragrance love in Eau Florale but its notes seem to be more feminine than those of the original Eaudemoiselle. Pink grapefruit and Japanese rose sound promising. I just hope that together with the pear notes they don't make Eau Florale smell like it can only be worn by a really, really young girl.

The bottle looks very cute in light pink tones, but still keeps it classy in the manner of the original Eaudemoiselle. Still, the "cute" part makes me worry I may not belong to the target age group of this scent. :)

passionata20
passionata20

I has been sold for over a month already in tax free shops, so i had a chance to try it several times. This is much lovlier to my nose than the original one and even "Eau fraiche" version. It is like an original one, but that pear-candy note is made less prominent and rose is wonderful. Actually the rose saved it all here. Fresh rose that has been blooming for a short time, that´s how i see rose note here. Pink grapefruit gives freshness as well. So, of all Eaudemoiselle flankers this one is the most prettiest of them all to my nose. Sadly the sillage is weaker than i expected (quite weak actually) and lasting power could be better as well, it fades away very quickly, after an hour or so i can hardly smell it already. That´s a shame, since i really liked it.

cherie97

i love the original but it's too strong and gives headache immidiately. this one sounds interesting, but i hoped same thing about eau fraiche and it's so dissapointing!

delphine67
delphine67

This sounds amazing cant wait to try

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Florale by Givenchy 3.98 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Florale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Florale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Florale by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Florale by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.