Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Fraiche Givenchy for women

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Fraiche Givenchy for women
dislike

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Fraiche Givenchy for women Pictures Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Fraiche Givenchy for women Pictures

Elegant floral fragrance Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy, launched in 2010, got its first modified version - new and fresh edition Eaudemoiselle Eau Fraiche. The perfume symbolizes natural elegance and draws inspiration from the scents of spring air, fresh citruses and green meadows.

The composition opens with a burst of citruses such as mandarin, bergamot, petit grain and lemon. The floral heart includes Turkish rose, orange blossom, violet and green rhubarb accords, while the base is composed of sophisticated musk.

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Fraiche is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Fraiche was launched in 2012.

Petitgrain Bergamot Lemon Mandarin Orange

Orange Blossom Rose Violet Rhubarb

Musk

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

Dani-G
Dani-G

A lovely scent! Adorable!
But... ZERO lasting power. 20 min. Then it's gone.

xclairabellax

I must re- review this one.

For an eau fraiche this is actually quite rich.

The opening is lovely and fresh, the lemon is just like a fresh lemon when you cut it in half! and with the petite grain, its a nicely done combo.

As it settles the rose REALLY shines through. The rose is really beautiful here, very authentic smelling.

As it dries down I can pick out all the notes, they all have something to contribute and dance around each other to reveal a beautiful sweet, floral trail!

The wafts I am getting have a J`adore feel about them. At first I thought it was Ylang Ylang blended with rose but its not listed! It must be a very pure rose essence used to achieve such opulence!

It just goes to show the ingredients are top notch- Superb quality and so well made.

I feel special wearing this, beautiful and elegant ♥

xclairabellax

A pleasant surprise this turned out to be!

I really love Eaudemoiselle EDT and as this is on special offer at the moment, half price in a well known department store, I thought id give it s try.

Really beautiful fresh lemon scent, not in any way synthetic. A clean and sweet smell which Im loving just in time for spring.

The drydown for me is very much lemon sherbet with a hint of the original Eaudemoiselle deep in there somewhere, just to remind you where this came from :D

Excellent value for money if you get it while on offer, this is classy and chic. Different from the other eau fraiche options out there. This really stands out for me.

I think it's quite pretty. I like the freshness of citrus and floral notes. I actually enjoy light orange blossom note in this one. This line of perfumes seems great to me. Tender and nice. I can't believe I thought because of the bottle that it's an old-fashioned scent!
It's fresh, light and modern. I am glad to find new good scents by Givenchy, because my first expensive perfume was Ange ou demon le secret.

smellME
smellME

Petite grain and lovely lemons shower hits you, leaving the feeling of beeing instantly refreshed ! Truly genuine notes - no harsh detergent feeling...Soo lovely !!!

Later on the orange blossom , rose and violet creates a lovely and
almost woody mix on me.The rhubarb is present but not sour , it's just there.

I find this to be a remarkable scent , as a lot others from the house of Givenchy ! They are very well composed....

This one keeps you fresh with added depth, from the heart notes and
for hours to come....
A keeper !

Thutel
Thutel

my god my god...amo..amo ..amoooo esse perfume é tudo
uma delicía...

Nikka Miró
Nikka Miró

A fragrance enthralling, who have not already, preparing to always buy a bottle priate end! An ultra feminine freshness, superb, fresh notes of lemon which blend perfectly to roses, giving freedom and security to be using something remarkable, but nothing pesado.O scent lasts for hours on my skin and into the nose of those who encounter and day out. People always ask me the name of the scent, always! A bouquet of violets and roses covered with dew cold ... Has a background note which brings a very special freshness of basil, but only the most trained noses destinguem this herb, I have a friend that whenever I'm with that scent says I smell the delicious green grapes and icy. Superb! Much love that scent!

lollsazz
lollsazz

My boyfriend loves fresh fragrances, while I love soft, warm fragrances. I've been searching for such a combination for a long time. I love this one! It's really fresh with a bit of sweetness. It has an icy, minty tone to it, but also orange blossom, which makes this warm at the same time. To some people the sharp icy note might be tiresome. Otherwise this smells like an early, slightly wet summer morning walk through an orange field in a thin white dress and a strawhat. Like the previous reviewer said: a very happy scent! :) It's clean, but not that simple, and it really does smell expensive. It also has a vintage feel to it, without smelling outdated - might be the orange blossom.

tainiale
tainiale

Seems to be an underrated fragrance judging by the number of voters.. This juice is as fraîche as an early spring day while riding the bike and feeling your face smoothly bathed by the bashful sun rays. Smiling. It's happy in a bottle. You are riding on the mazy streets of a provincial town, and you can smell the moist soil and the grass, that unique scent of fresh and new born green and blossom. New beginings should smell like this. The lemon is bursting at the begining in this one but not in a harsh way some citrus openings do, au contraire in a delicate manner paving the way for the smooth rose to settle in and the infusion of orange blossom. Moderate sillage but this is the way it suits it best, close to the skin. Longeivity is excellent on me, after a day at work I can still smell this great infusion on my skin in the evening. And I smile..

Ninula
Ninula

i love it! the pure rose & a tiny bit of citrus peel & floral veil! fantasy!

naht
naht

Gostoso, cheirinho de chá. Quando o sinto penso logo em uma infusão de rosas, um chá de rosas. Não achei nem um pouco cítrico, não sei de onde tiraram isso. As primeiras notas assustam, tem um cheiro forte de leite de rosas, um cheiro de sabonete ruim. Depois de uns 15 minutos começa a ficar bom. Fixação ok, umas 4 horas. É uma boa pra quem quer um perfume pro verão mas não quer cair na dupla cítricos-aquáticos.

Anmo
Anmo

Fantastic fragrance for summer. I wouldn't say it is extremely outstanding among other similar type of fragrances (fresher Chanels for example) yet still feels special.
This should be categorized as 'Luxury fresh' .
It's citrusy, however citruses and rhubarb does not make it sour - it just adds 'sparkling' quality to it.
Overall it's very easy to like (love, even), not overdone, simple yet chic, minimalistic yet luxurious fragrance.

Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Fraiche by Givenchy 4.03 out of 5 based on 106 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Fraiche by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Eau Fraiche by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.