Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women
dislike

yellow floral
Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women Pictures Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women Pictures Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women Pictures Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women Pictures Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women Pictures

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa is a perfume from Harvest 2007 trilogy, which richly opens up with a breeze of mandarin leaf, neroli and mimosa. The heart is composed of mimosa absolute from Tamil Nadj region in India, while the base introduces accords of noble wood, sensual and powdery. Compared with the original Amerige perfume, this one is more modern, shining and sparkling. It is available as 60 ml edp.

Mimosa Neroli Mandarin Leaf

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Fragrance Reviews

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

Wonderful floral. Very sophisticated and noble. The flowers at the opening, and I am gong to think it is momosa, is so fresh and natural I can smell the leaves and the polen just as I were in the garden picking up some flowers. It also smells quite green. Its sweetness is like nectar, polen again. Neroli and mandarin leaves add a clean toch to the bouquet. As times passes the woody notes emerge. Yes, the label says Madarin leaves, Mimosa and precious woods. I want to say cedar, but I am not sure but it is woody alright, and that Makes Amarige mimosa 2007 a little sweeter and in an odd way a bit masculine, too. Perhaps it is just my perception but Mimosa 2007 is not a strong scent, but a very solid one. About 5 to 6 hours later it hasn't diminished its strenth at all, it is just less floral. Now the big issue, can a man pull it off? I might be wrong but I think L'Eau d'Issey is more flowery than this and Midnight in Paris much more feminine also. Amarige mimosa 2007 is a gorgeous fragrance.

I thought I smelt this before, but it is my very first amarige. So i went through some samples and stopped with Jour d'Hermes in my hand. I guess there is a bit of A M 2007 in it.

HoneyBoots1
HoneyBoots1

This is one I treasure, wearing it for special events. Sweet and fragrant. Earthy and powerful.

pansylady
pansylady

(Please excuse- this is a review for Givenchy Harvest Mimosa 2005 (not 2007), because I have nowhere else to put it-)

Amarige Harvest Mimosa 2005 is a perfect winter floral for evenings, and I prefer it to the original Amarige.

Rather than mimosa, I smell tuberose, honeyed incense, and a tinge of orange blossom-

Harvest Mimosa reminds me of Michael Kors, but it has a stronger presence, composition, and staying power.

dina
dina

It's a real master piece with mimosa being the star of the composition. And like Jeca said, it's quite similar to the original Amarige, Only draw back is that it's too strong, so could only be limited to special occasions...

jeca
jeca

In comparison with the Ylang ylang version, this fragrance is much more Amarige (original), sweet and extremely strong.

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa by Givenchy 4.31 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Cacharel Anais Anais Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Robert Piguet Fracas Jean Patou Joy Lancome Cuir de Lancome (La Collection Fragrances) Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Guerlain Jardins de Bagatelle Guy Laroche Fidji Givenchy Amarige Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Annick Goutal Un Matin d`Orage Annick Goutal Songes Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Hermes Caleche Yves Saint Laurent Paris Annick Goutal Passion Annick Goutal Gardenia Passion