Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women
dislike

yellow floral
Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women Pictures Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women Pictures Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women Pictures Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women Pictures Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women Pictures

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa is a perfume from Harvest 2007 trilogy, which richly opens up with a breeze of mandarin leaf, neroli and mimosa. The heart is composed of mimosa absolute from Tamil Nadj region in India, while the base introduces accords of noble wood, sensual and powdery. Compared with the original Amerige perfume, this one is more modern, shining and sparkling. It is available as 60 ml edp.

Mimosa Neroli Mandarin Leaf

Mimosa absolute

Woodsy Notes

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa Fragrance Reviews

TimeIsLikeABrokenWatch
TimeIsLikeABrokenWatch

I inherited this from my mother, and it's very hard for me to give an unbiased opinion of whether or not I like this personally or would wear it myself, since to me, it just smells like my mom; she wore Amarige in one incarnation or another for most of her life, and Amarige (alongside Estee Lauder's Beautiful) simply smells of her. I find as I get older that my taste in perfume begins to align more with hers, so who knows, maybe I'll be revisiting this scent more often in the years to come.

I do enjoy this scent, partially for the memories, and partially for the notes I smell in it. First off, it wafts off of my skin in a way very, very few scents do. I get these waves of warm spiced floral floating through the air around me. I smell mimosa and tuberose, and it's warm and sweet, though not in the vanilla/caramel/fruit way that so many gourmand fragrances are right now. Rather, the sweetness is the same sort you find in summer flowers on a hot day. The floral components are definitely the star of the show, here. I don't get the citrus as strong in this composition as the above note rankings indicate; I smell a strong green/ citrus oil note in the opening, but it softens quite quickly. After it's gotten settled in on my skin, the warm florals dominate and take on a delicate powdery quality. It really is a lovely scent.

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

Wonderful floral. Very sophisticated and noble. The flowers at the opening, and I am gong to think it is momosa, is so fresh and natural I can smell the leaves and the polen just as I were in the garden picking up some flowers. It also smells quite green. Its sweetness is like nectar, polen again. Neroli and mandarin leaves add a clean toch to the bouquet. As times passes the woody notes emerge. Yes, the label says Madarin leaves, Mimosa and precious woods. I want to say cedar, but I am not sure but it is woody alright, and that Makes Amarige mimosa 2007 a little sweeter and in an odd way a bit masculine, too. Perhaps it is just my perception but Mimosa 2007 is not a strong scent, but a very solid one. About 5 to 6 hours later it hasn't diminished its strenth at all, it is just less floral. Now the big issue, can a man pull it off? I might be wrong but I think L'Eau d'Issey is more flowery than this and Midnight in Paris much more feminine also. Amarige mimosa 2007 is a gorgeous fragrance.

I thought I smelt this before, but it is my very first amarige. So i went through some samples and stopped with Jour d'Hermes in my hand. I guess there is a bit of A M 2007 in it.

HoneyBoots1
HoneyBoots1

This is one I treasure, wearing it for special events. Sweet and fragrant. Earthy and powerful.

pansylady
pansylady

(Please excuse- this is a review for Givenchy Harvest Mimosa 2005 (not 2007), because I have nowhere else to put it-)

Amarige Harvest Mimosa 2005 is a perfect winter floral for evenings, and I prefer it to the original Amarige.

Rather than mimosa, I smell tuberose, honeyed incense, and a tinge of orange blossom-

Harvest Mimosa reminds me of Michael Kors, but it has a stronger presence, composition, and staying power.

dina
dina

It's a real master piece with mimosa being the star of the composition. And like Jeca said, it's quite similar to the original Amarige, Only draw back is that it's too strong, so could only be limited to special occasions...

jeca
jeca

In comparison with the Ylang ylang version, this fragrance is much more Amarige (original), sweet and extremely strong.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.