Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine Givenchy for women

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine Givenchy for women
dislike

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine Givenchy for women Pictures Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine Givenchy for women Pictures Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine Givenchy for women Pictures Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine Givenchy for women Pictures

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine by Givenchy is a Floral fragrance for women. Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine was launched in 2007. Top notes are apricot, honeysuckle, petitgrain and neroli; middle note is jasmine; base notes are vanilla and nutmeg.

Apricot Honeysuckle Petitgrain Neroli

Din ka Raja

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine Fragrance Reviews

born for shalimar
born for shalimar

Paradise has many aromas and this is surely one of them.I received my perfume today and wanted to try it without a shower and covered with Doressense straight from 32© outside not a good idea, strange animalic unpleasant odors mixed hot Jasmine honeysuckle and vanilla. however on clean cool skin the beauty of this lovely perfume is. appreciated and I am surrounded with waves of vanilla as I lie on my bed on a hot Israeli night.I'm sure if I went outside the florals would rise in the cool of the night ..just like the jasmine in my garden, queen of the night, jasminus nocturnas does when the dusk falls.now it's time to plant honeysuckle.i wanted good jasmine and I'm so glad I found my queen of the night and her entourage

lucecat68
lucecat68

Hi would anyone know where i can purchase G H 2007 Organza here in the South Pacific - New Zealand or Australia? at a loss where to purchase from. brought a few years ago at a store in Wellington New Zealand. On of my fav's!

sky76sky
sky76sky

I shouldn't like this but I do...

The original Organza is a bold, elegant floriental fragrance typical of the 90's that I remember fondly despite its sock-you-in-the-eye sweetness. This version is the same opulant Organza with some big ol' jasmine cajones...& I think I prefer it.

Organza Harvest 2007 Jasmine is unashamedly feminine. It has the same, smoothly-blended, uber-florals over a creamy-sweet vanilla base. The orange blossom mingling with the jasmine manages to somehow enrich, enliven & freshen the original scent.

This is a real woman's scent. Wearing it whilst relaxing makes me feel a little nervous & out of my comfort zone - but it would add perfect polish to your "heels & evening dress" events.

LaGari

Soon it is! I was at a dinner party three days ago and sprayed on A LOT. Just like I mentioned in my previous review, the jasmine does make it slightly fresher and lighter than the original. But I'm surprised to say sillage/projection is not as great as I thought! Its good, just not great. It was very strong only for the first two hours, and I did get a good reaction from one person. And I really feel like the cold temperature didn't help. I'm not an expert but this perfume might exude better in a warmer season. As for longevity, also not as great as I initially thought. Lasted about 5 hours tops.

Final note: I still love it and can't wait to try it on in a different place and time.

Edit: I just had a look in my wardrobe and took a sniff at my shrug I wore to the party. It smells so heavenly. Its been six days and the smell is still so strong. so yea...I kinda take back the longevity thing.

LaGari

Its been three days and I'm still shaking from excitement! I can't believe my luck stumbling upon this rare beauty.

It smells like organza but ten times better in a way that its more "now", thanks to the huge dose of luscious, egyptian Jasmine. Its elegant, voluptuous rich and sexy. I feel like a queen just staring at it sitting on my table -I love admiring it so I'm not gonna put it in my cabinet just yet.
I feel that this is better suited for me as a young lady compared to the original because it smells a little more modern I suppose.

Needless to say the quality is phenomenal, so no further comment on that.

I can't wait to put it on one day, and I hope its soon!

jazmam
jazmam

Soft but not shy jasmine, this will seduce the masses. Gracefully but sensually done. Organza with a kick! Jasmine lovers will adore this!

adele l
adele l

Agree this is very much a straight up jasmine scent which overrides the organza- all the same if you like a clean jasmine it's very well done.

jeca

Oh yes it's very elegant jasmine, but not so tender than the Organza harvest edition from 2006 (Indian jasmine). In comparison with it, the new jasmine version is bolder and more oriental, and less Organza, but of course it's a beautiful fragrance.

pearl
pearl

It is the most elegant jasmine perfume I have ever smelled and it lasts for hours without being degraded. I wish it wasn't a limited edition!

jeca

I want it, Organza is so beautiful with jasmine note. I tested the Organza version with Indian Jasmine, and I liked it very much, Organza with orange blossom was not as good as with jasmine...

Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine by Givenchy 4.28 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.