Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Givenchy Harvest 2010 Amarige Ylang Ylang Givenchy for women

Givenchy Harvest 2010 Amarige Ylang Ylang Givenchy for women
dislike

yellow floral

Just like in the couple last years, Givenchy is choosing the best harvests for their limited editions – collection Givenchy Harvest / Givenchy Les Recoltes. During 2010, four best harvests were selected – ylang ylang, neroli, Damascus rose and Sambac jasmine for four popular editions of the house.

These four excellent harvests will make the well-known composition of Amarige, Organza, Very Irresistible and Ange ou Demon even more alluring and opulent. New nuances of the four new limited edition will make a fairy-tale for all senses.

This year's Amarige limited edition offers characteristic notes of the classic perfumes while accentuating sunny and intense ylang-ylang, adding exotic aromas that remind of the fine scent of flambéed banana. Givenchy Harvest 2010 Amarige Ylang Ylang has again accentuated ylang-ylang just like in harvests 2006 and 2008. The fragrance is available as 60 ml EDP packed in luxury package illustrated with these beautiful flower. Harvest of ylang-ylang comes from the island of Moheli (Comoros). Givenchy Harvest 2010 Amarige Ylang Ylang was launched in 2011.

Plum Mandarin Orange Neroli Peach Palisander Rosewood Orange Blossom

Ylang-Ylang Mimosa Gardenia Tuberose

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Musk Amber Vanilla Cedar

Givenchy Harvest 2010 Amarige Ylang Ylang Fragrance Reviews

RevADGriffin
RevADGriffin

I wonder if the 2014 bottle's will have the same 'vintage' effect as the 2011 did. Considering the harvest issue.

boussoulitsa

came back after 6 and a half hours since I applied.I can still smell my perfume,though it has turned all powdery and sweet <3
it's a lovely drydown!!!!!

boussoulitsa

I just sprayed it on myself after this long time I've had it in my possession!And I have to say I'm totally content!I love the note of ylang ylang and this perfume is dominated by it.DOMINATED!
I literraly only smell this gorgeous flower when I sniff my wrist.it's sweet but not too much,and oh so clean!On first apply I got all the freshness !!!!!!I'm going to test sillage and longevity tonight by doing the little trick of spraying behind my knees!hihihi!more tomorrow!

Givenchy Harvest 2010 Amarige Ylang Ylang by Givenchy 3.29 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Givenchy Harvest 2010 Amarige Ylang Ylang fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Givenchy Harvest 2010 Amarige Ylang Ylang, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Givenchy Harvest 2010 Amarige Ylang Ylang by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Givenchy Harvest 2010 Amarige Ylang Ylang by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Chanel N°5 Dior Pure Poison Yves Saint Laurent Opium Cartier Baiser Vole Dior Miss Dior Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige Chanel Coco Rochas Madame Rochas Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Lalique Lalique Le Parfum Hermes Caleche Serge Lutens Chergui Aquolina Pink Sugar Lancome Poeme Givenchy Amarige Diptyque 34 boulevard Saint Germain Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Penhaligon`s Artemisia Dior Dolce Vita Laura Biagiotti Roma