Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Givenchy Harvest 2010 Organza Neroli Givenchy for women

Givenchy Harvest 2010 Organza Neroli Givenchy for women
dislike

Just like in the couple last years, Givenchy is choosing the best harvests for their limited editions – collection Givenchy Harvest / Givenchy Les Recoltes. During 2010, four best harvests were selected – ylang ylang, neroli, Damascus rose and Sambac jasmine for four popular editions of the house.

These four excellent harvests will make the well-known composition of Amarige, Organza, Very Irresistible and Ange ou Demon even more alluring and opulent. New nuances of the four new limited edition will make a fairy-tale for all senses.

Feminine Organza intertwines its seductive notes with neroli essences. Neroli is trademark of the latest limited edition that gives a glittering and fresh nuance to the classic composition. Neroli is tuned with Organza again, just like in 2006 and 2008. Givenchy Harvest 2010 Organza Neroli can be purchased as 60ml EDP and packed in a luxury outer carton illustrated with orange blossom. Givenchy Harvest 2010 Organza Neroli was launched in 2011.

Neroli

Givenchy Harvest 2010 Organza Neroli Fragrance Reviews

akats
akats

Although has a lot of vanilla, it's not sweet and overwhelming. It is creamy cozy and uplifting. Neroli is prominent and it is lovely. Not sour, not bitter, but a sweet neroli-orange fresh smell. It's not a loud perfume but it makes a statement and lasts for hours. I love it!

Majesty
Majesty

Organza Neroli 2010 harvest as the name consists is all about neroli. I usually don't like neroli,it's bitter and a bit sour on my skin,but in this attempt it accompanies Organza's base in a lovely way.You will find the woody-vanilla Organza's base with a new orange-neroli aspect.It is creamy and a bit sweet,in fact that's my only complaint..Lately,I can't stand sweet fragrances although I used to like them.Overall,it is a very nice creation,if you like orange or neroli go for it!It also lats very well,almost all day!

JuliaNelis
JuliaNelis

It smells exactly like bubblegum. Seriously, I can't help thinking about these popping pink bubbles! Very sweet, very sticky, but, strangely, still rather pleasant. Drydown is less sweet, with nice wood and spices.
It's easy to overdose on this perfume, in this case the scent becomes suffocating, thus the wearer should apply it very sparingly.
I wouldn't wear it myself, but still it's a very joyful smell. Lifts one's spirits immediately, like walking past a bakery with freshly baked sweet rolls, if you know what I mean.

mediterranean
mediterranean

Beautiful, divine,so comforting , smooth and velvety.
The neroli brings out all its beauty.I sprayed this at the department stores today and I could not stop smelling my wrist. Better and softer than the original if that is possible. Great for summer nights out! I think I have found my perfume for next summer!

Givenchy Harvest 2010 Organza Neroli by Givenchy 4.44 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Givenchy Harvest 2010 Organza Neroli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Givenchy Harvest 2010 Organza Neroli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Givenchy Harvest 2010 Organza Neroli by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Givenchy Harvest 2010 Organza Neroli by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.