Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Givenchy Harvest 2010 Very Irresistible Rose Damascena Givenchy for women

Givenchy Harvest 2010 Very Irresistible Rose Damascena Givenchy for women
dislike

Just like in the couple last years, Givenchy is choosing the best harvests for their limited editions – collection Givenchy Harvest / Givenchy Les Recoltes. During 2010, four best harvests were selected – ylang ylang, neroli, Damascus rose and Sambac jasmine for four popular editions of the house.

These four excellent harvests will make the well-known composition of Amarige, Organza, Very Irresistible and Ange ou Demon even more alluring and opulent. New nuances of the four new limited edition will make a fairy-tale for all senses.

For the third, very precious and high quality 2010 12 million petals of Damascus rose were collected and used for production of this fragrance. Givenchy Harvest 2010 Very Irresistible Rose Damascena lures smiles with its aromas of raspberry, opulent floral bouquet with fruity nuances with green accents. The fragrance is available as 60 ml EDP luxury package. Damascus rose decorated the editions from 2007 and 2009. Givenchy Harvest 2010 Very Irresistible Rose Damascena was launched in 2011.

Rose Floral Notes Fruity Notes Green Notes

Givenchy Harvest 2010 Very Irresistible Rose Damascena Fragrance Reviews

darcy2
darcy2

My husband surprised me with this on our wedding night. I had no idea I was getting it, and to date it is my most "exclusive" fragrance on Fragrantica, only 8 people on this board own this Fragrance. I feel very special indeed. This is as "HappyMe" described, a playful rose, a "fresh" rose with a fruity opening. It wears close to the skin and has less longevity than I hoped for; especially considering the price. Nevertheless, it is a beautiful fragrance, and am quite pleased with it. I is a great contrast to my few other rose fragrances, namely YSL Paris with its vintage violet accord, and the infamous Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose - possibly the best smelling sillage monster still in production.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Fruity rose with a playful character, it's light and nonchalant, wonderful and breezy. I love roses in general, and this one is just adorable. I don't get any greens in it, just a bouquet of flowers with roses dominating, and dried fruits adding sweetness to it. There is even a small soapy note, small enough not to bother me, that leaves a "clean" impression.
The bottle is beautiful! The entire presentation, and the smell, is very latest "Givenchy". Pleasant, playful, elegant but not too serious. I love it, and I got it in a swap; would I pay full retail price for it? Absolutely not, but if you can find it discounted anywhere, surely I recommend grabbing it, it's wonderful!

boussoulitsa
boussoulitsa

the green notes are evident and it ruins the whole combination.
not too strong.

mediterranean
mediterranean

Great floral bouquet for a bride, lovely rose, a little bit fruity, softer and more velvety than the original. Beautiful for spring time, for work, for a picnic or a lunch with friends.Love it so much!

Givenchy Harvest 2010 Very Irresistible Rose Damascena by Givenchy 4.14 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Givenchy Harvest 2010 Very Irresistible Rose Damascena fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Givenchy Harvest 2010 Very Irresistible Rose Damascena, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Givenchy Harvest 2010 Very Irresistible Rose Damascena by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Givenchy Harvest 2010 Very Irresistible Rose Damascena by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chloe Chloe Rose Edition Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Elie Saab Le Parfum Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Guy Laroche Fidji Penhaligon`s Lily & Spice Serge Lutens Sa Majeste la Rose Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Hermes Eau des Merveilles Stella McCartney Stella Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Dior Diorissimo Guerlain Idylle Cacharel Gloria