Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Givenchy Naturally Chic Givenchy for women

Givenchy Naturally Chic Givenchy for women
dislike

Givenchy Naturally Chic Givenchy for women Pictures

Naturally Chic is a new fragrance by Givenchy which confirms the sophisticated style of the house in a simple and elegant way. The fragrance is a limited edition available in the same flacon shape as last year's edition Givenchy Lights.

Light yellow liquid is iridescent in the transparent glass flacon and it lures us to try it. Naturally Chic is perfect for summer and warm days. It combines fruity, floral and woody essences while creating a fine composition with fresh accords.

Luminous freshness in the beginning plays with lemon and bergamot which suggests a summer fragrance and shiny opening. The composition continues with fruity sweetness of raspberry and green floral wave of peony wrapped with green leaves. A base is constructed of patchouli, amber and white musk, in charge of a warm and sensual trail.

Notes:
Top: bergamot, lemon
Heart: peony, green leaves, rich raspberry zest
Base: patchouli, amber, white musk

Givenchy Naturally Chic arrives on the market as 50 ml EDT limited edition in 2010!

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon

Peony Green Notes Raspberry

Musk Patchouli Amber

Givenchy Naturally Chic Fragrance Reviews

guest_Analu
guest_Analu

I love this fragrance. I live in Brazil and it´s perfect for my tropical country. I think is very fresh and fixed very well in my skin. Many people compliments for this.

Givenchy Naturally Chic by Givenchy 3.85 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Givenchy Naturally Chic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Givenchy Naturally Chic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Givenchy Naturally Chic by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Givenchy Naturally Chic by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo Amour Fendi Fan di Fendi Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Yves Saint Laurent Elle Yves Saint Laurent Opium Christian Dior Midnight Poison Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Cacharel Noa Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Christian Dior Poison Guerlain My Insolence Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Chanel Allure eau de parfum Dolce&Gabbana D&G Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Hermes 24 Faubourg Chanel Allure Sensuelle Hermes Eau Claire des Merveilles