Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Harvest 2008: Ange ou Demon Jasmin Sambac Givenchy for women
dislike

herbal
yellow floral
Harvest 2008: Ange ou Demon Jasmin Sambac Givenchy for women Pictures Harvest 2008: Ange ou Demon Jasmin Sambac Givenchy for women Pictures Harvest 2008: Ange ou Demon Jasmin Sambac Givenchy for women Pictures

We announce new Givenchy Harvest 2008 with pleasure. It will arrive on the market in March 2009 and it includes luxurious editions we are used to seeing in previous years. The fragrances of this collection are the best variations of the most famous fragrances composed of the highest quality harvests of flowers from various parts of the world. Harvest 2008 brings us flowers from sunny Morocco, India, Turkey and aromas of Madagascar.

These limited editions are composed of highest quality flowers the essences of which decorate each of the fragrances. Another Givenchy edition is added this year. Trio of Amarige, Organza and Very Irresistible has been presented from 2005 in luxurious packages with richer, high quality composition, whereas an enriched version of Ange ou Demon joins the Harvest in 2009.

We can find Harvest 2008: Ange ou Demon Jasmin Sambac 2008 in the Harvest collection for the first time, and it is ruled by exotic Sambac jasmine from Madurai, India. Magnificent aromas of pricy harvests and highest quality flowers introduce a luminous and shimmering feeling of reformulated composition. Top notes encompass mandarin and white thyme, with spicy rhythm of saffron. Lily, Maxillaria orchid and ylang ylang are in a heart of the fragrance with a dominant scent of Arabic Sambac jasmine, resting on a base of oak moss and Tonka. The flacons have the same shape as other elegant glass beauties of the new collection, which glitters in bluish nuances. The fragrance is available in a limited number in amount of 60 ml.

Mandarin Orange Thyme Saffron

Lily Orchid Ylang-Ylang Jasmine

Oakmoss Tonka Bean

Harvest 2008: Ange ou Demon Jasmin Sambac Fragrance Reviews

Ange Ou Demon Jasmin Sambac 2008, has little variation to the original Ange Ou Demon, but I can assure you that they are different. I perhaps prefer this fragrance in many ways.

Ange Ou Demon Jasmin Sambac 2008 opens a little less dark and presents more jasmine and lily notes. The overall blend is quite lush and vanillary. At times I can detect a vanilla ice-cream accord, which is in one word, delicious.

The powderiness tends to be absent, and is replaced by an interesting and rich creaminess. It is perhaps more angellic than the original, however it has lost a lot of that gothic aura which made the original so enticing.

Ange Ou Demon Jasmin Sambac 2008 feels a little gourmand at times, particularly when the tonka bean creates a nutty texture in the heart and base. I guess I find this fragrance a touch more feminine and sweet, hence the reason why I'm more inclined to wear this version of Ange Ou Demon.

The sillage is pleasantly soft and intimate, it gives me the sense of floating on top of the clouds. The longevity is good, but in all honesty it could be better. I'm actually intrigued to see whether the 2010 Harvest version varies all that much. From what I've heard it's a fruitier take.

Antigone
Antigone

Everytime I wear it and enter public bus I'm affraid someone will say that I smell horrible, but I insist on using it :):):) Nearly all my girlfriends hate this smell but men adore it. Probably I've been a man in my previsous life:):):)

ZiZu
ZiZu

Very strong jasmine scent. I like it but when I wear it it makes me nauseous, so I gave it to my sister:)

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

It is very similar to the original edp with maybe a little sweeter touch. Lasting power is good, lovely bottle.

sofiii
sofiii

The perfume is kindalike a in-between version of Ange ou Demon and Ange ou Demon Tendre(in a good way).
It's not that dark and sensual like Ange ou Demon but obviously have something more or deeper there than the innocent appealing Ange ou Demon Tendre.

First after I spray, it's quite similar to Ange ou Demon, but much fresher and I can smell a lot of Jasmine, it's quite dominant in this one, as the name suggest, of course.
And the Jasmine actually goes all the way till the end.

After about 15-20 minutes, I got quite a lot of Ylang Ylang, somehow interestingly, this remainds me of Chanel No.5 Eau Premiere, the same kind of elegant but morden and confident feeling.

After the reminisce of Chanel's, the Jasmine is back, more dominant, and to me it felt like walking in a garden in a summer night, you can feel the wind, the flower and grass scents flirts with you in the wind and you can hear the cerdar(?) singing in the grass.

Finally, in the dry down, on me the perfume gets warmer, with a tiny nutty hint, similar to Ange ou Demon's, but only a tiny bit.

I really enjoyed this perfume, if Ange ou Demon is a little bit too heavy for you, and if you like jasmine, this one is worth trying!

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

Ine the bottle this perfume smelled like very nice jasmine and then on my skin it quickly turned to smelling like baby wipes, which i didn't like. but once it dried down a bit it started to smell like soft sweet jasmine again. Hours later after wearing it for a while outside and on trains, it smells like purely sweet with a touch of soft flowers. It is very nice, i like it! x

Harvest 2008: Ange ou Demon Jasmin Sambac by Givenchy 4.50 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Harvest 2008: Ange ou Demon Jasmin Sambac fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Harvest 2008: Ange ou Demon Jasmin Sambac, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Harvest 2008: Ange ou Demon Jasmin Sambac by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Harvest 2008: Ange ou Demon Jasmin Sambac by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.