Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Harvest 2009 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women

Harvest 2009 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women
dislike

yellow floral
Harvest 2009 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women Pictures Harvest 2009 Amarige Mimosa Givenchy for women Pictures

New collection Harvest 2009 by Givenchy was presented to the market in February 2010. Amarige incorporates mimose essences, Organza celebrates Sambac jasmine, Very Irresistible pust Damascena rose in the first plan, while Ange ou Demon blooms with intoxicating aromas of orange blossom which enriches the characteristic compositions. All four flacons have the same shape as in previous years and hide the best harvest collected in 2009, which makes them unique.

Top notes of Harvest 2009 Amarige Mimosa offer ylang ylang, fresh almonds, neroli, mandarin and orange leaf, a heart brings mimosa from Grasse and white flowers, while a base hides velvety wood. The fragrance is available as 60ml edp limited edition.

Petitgrain Neroli Ylang-Ylang Mandarin Orange Almond

White Flowers Mimosa

Woodsy Notes

Amarige Mimosa de Grasse Millesime

Harvest 2009 Amarige Mimosa Fragrance Reviews

darcy2
darcy2

I received this from my husband as a gift today. I agree with tiger greeneyes in that this similar to Amarige, which is my signature fragrance. It smells very much like the original, but wears closer to the skin and smells so much more natural. I love the original Amarige, but I only wear it on when the utmost elegant is called for; I consider it to be the most formal (and formidable) fragrance in my collection. This harvest Amarige Mimosa is softer, still elegant but much more casual. It could be worn to the office but I wouldn't...it's much to precious for every day wear.

kittike
kittike

a really special perfume, it's less heavy and sweet than the original amarige, the most dominant note is mimose, the lasting power is great

tiger_greeneyes
tiger_greeneyes

This arrived this morning and I'm head over heals in love with it already. There's no doubting the fact it's Amarige, but it's like a more sophisticated big sister. That's not to say it's quiet though, it's just altogether more classy and confident in it's own being. The dry down is full of exciting, bright, distinctive florals. The original "here I am" trademark Amarige headiness mellows (unlike Amarige which stays punchier for longer) but don't worry, it doesn't disappear, it retains it's traditional Amarige character but in a far more accomplished and polished way.

This EDP has real lasting power (another good thing about Amarige) and I'm doubtful whether they'll be able to improve on it for their next Harvest. I'm looking forward to finding out though, when Givenchy make a good perfume, they're hard to beat.

ETA I originally wrote this over two years ago - I've actually managed to get my hands on another bottle of this so I'm ecstatic.

Harvest 2009 Amarige Mimosa by Givenchy 4.38 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Harvest 2009 Amarige Mimosa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Harvest 2009 Amarige Mimosa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Harvest 2009 Amarige Mimosa by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Harvest 2009 Amarige Mimosa by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Diorissimo Caron Parfum Sacre Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Dior Poison Tendre Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi Cartier Baiser Vole Hermes Kelly Caleche Lancome Magie Noire Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Dior Dioressence Chanel Chanel No 19 EDP Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Annick Goutal Songes Hermes 24 Faubourg Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Givenchy Ysatis Hermes Rouge Hermes Givenchy Amarige Givenchy Organza