Designers » F-H » « Groups

Harvest 2009 Ange ou Demon Fleur d`Oranger Givenchy for women

Harvest 2009 Ange ou Demon Fleur d`Oranger Givenchy for women
dislike

Harvest 2009 Ange ou Demon Fleur d`Oranger Givenchy for women Pictures Harvest 2009 Ange ou Demon Fleur d`Oranger Givenchy for women Pictures

New collection Harvest 2009 by Givenchy was presented to the market in February 2010. Amarige incorporates mimose essences, Organza celebrates Sambac jasmine, Very Irresistible pust Damascena rose in the first plan, while Ange ou Demon blooms with intoxicating aromas of orange blossom which enriches the characteristic compositions. All four flacons have the same shape as in previous years and hide the best harvest collected in 2009, which makes them unique.

Ange ou Demon Fleur d`Oranger is a new version of Ange ou Demon with accentuated orange blossom from Egypt, Delta of the Niles, spreading over the characteristic composition of the original perfume.

African Orange flower Jasmine Sambac Mandarin Orange Thyme Saffron Lily Orchid Ylang-Ylang Oakmoss Tonka Bean

Harvest 2009 Ange ou Demon Fleur d`Oranger Fragrance Reviews

Eos
Eos

This fragrance suffers from being named incorrectly. What I'm smelling is an indistinct white floral with a large dose of coumarin (tonka-hay note) and heliotropin (that sort of gentle-plasticky-orchidesque note). This reads as sort of sweet powdery floral. In the same vein as Kenzo Amour or a less woody Barbara Bui. It smells great and is very wearable, but certainly doesn't call to mind orange blossom and has none of characteristic appealing duskiness of that flower.

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

Breathtakingly beautiful ! It has all the magic that the original promises but never really delivers. It lasts all day and wraps you in a dreamy cloud of deliciousness. Sensuous, feminine, luminous. I love it!

newton904@hotmail.co.uk
newton904@hotmail.co.uk

I find this quite similar to the original Ange ou Demon which I also love - My preference is for perfumes that have good longevity and spicy, vanilla oriental smells.
These is a background of gourmand which I also love - like to smell good enough to eat! The Orange Blossom in this is delicious - this perfume is highly recommended but unfortunately limited edition.

the_new_esta

Ok>> I just wrote a review BUT, I have to write another one.
I wore this to work the other night, and got to see my partner unexpectedly afterwards (normally I wouldn't wear a scent like this around him!) And he instantly said 'mmm you smell so good!'

Crazy! I thought guys would prefer something younger and sweeter. You never can tell :)

I also checked later in the evening again, and he said he still liked it - I thought eventually he'd start getting an overload.

the_new_esta

Holy crap, the longest lasting perfume I have!

Shame since I don't like it.

I kind of love sniffing it in the bottle or the cap, but on my person it is just an overload of old lady musk. And I don't like to say that very often.

If you're looking for a warm, deep musky smell - definitely get this instead of Narciso Rodriguez though!

blueviolet
blueviolet

Very similar to original, but beautifully fresher and with a watery accord in the beginning. I love the original and this didnt disappoint me.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

I'm in LOVE!! Okay first off you must like the original to like this. I personally find that it is extremely similar to the original. I purchased it because I got a smokin' deal (waaaay cheaper than the original Ange ou Demon) and because I loved the scent of Ange ou Demon but wanted to find a flanker that perhaps lasted longer (I ended up purchasing the parfum version of Ange ou Demon so I no longer had the need to buy the EDP version). Well I found this and said, "What the heck?" I bought it and I was amazed! The orange blossom just gives the perfume a slight freshness up front but the dry down is still all about the saffron and lots of beautiful florals mixed in with a sweet, delicious, edible tonka which I find similar to the original. The first time I wore this, I liked it. The second time, I like it a lot. The third time, I fell in love. I felt so sexy wearing this. It's just sweet enough to fulfill my gourmand cravings but also so feminine but with sort of a spicy edge to it- a little danger, if you will. I highly recommend it if you like the original but want more of a "summer" (sort of) version but nothing as light as some of the other flankers. I don't know why this would be a Fall scent. To me it's more "fresh" (at least upfront) than the original.

sweetmagnolia
sweetmagnolia

I am not a great fan of the original, however, one magical note transforms Ange ou Demon into an exquisite winter orange blossom scent.

Oakmossy and vanillic with a rich honeylike (not sugary) sweetness. Deliciously sensuous and gloriously feminine.
A scent so thick and warm that it could melt ice sickles.

Ange ou Demon Fleur d'Oranger is one the Harvest 2009, limited addition collection and is of exceptional quality. This is quite literally one of the sexiest most alluring fragrances that I have ever experienced.

Amarilia
Amarilia

This is an excellent, very high quality reorchestrated version of Ange ou Demon. Orange Blossom is one of my favourite notes, and Ange ou Demon has recently really grown on me, and I've started to like it more and more (wasn't fan before).I had to try out this one, and oh it's gorgeous.
It starts off more fresh and floral , than the original AoD. Luminous orange blossom tingles sofly my nose , waking up the senses, while leading to a very seductive honeyed floral heart, true to the original one, and finally blending beautifully with tonka bean, vanilla and oakwood in a base. Extremely sexy and mysterious. It has all the best qualities of Ange ou Demon, with a little bit new fresher twist in it.
And the longevity , it's just remarkable!!! lingered on my skin twice as long as the Ange ou Demon eau de parfume (+8 hours)

For all Ange ou Demon fans, you have to try this! Too bad it's a limited edition,and not going to be in a market for very long.
I can see now that all Givenchy Harvest special editions are not just new quickly reformulated flankers (Amarige,Organza,Ange ou Demon) but exceptional quality fragrances. They're more pricey, but worth every extra penny.

Harvest 2009 Ange ou Demon Fleur d`Oranger by Givenchy 4.12 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Harvest 2009 Ange ou Demon Fleur d`Oranger fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Harvest 2009 Ange ou Demon Fleur d`Oranger, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Harvest 2009 Ange ou Demon Fleur d`Oranger by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Harvest 2009 Ange ou Demon Fleur d`Oranger by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.