Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Hot Couture Eau de Toilette Givenchy for women

Hot Couture Eau de Toilette Givenchy for women
dislike

Like Haute Couture fashion, Hot Couture is a glamorous yet sophisticated fragrance. Hot Couture is for unique, vibrant and fun loving women in tune with fashion and trends. It embodies the spontaneous spirit of Givenchy couture–original, provocative and full of charisma. The Eau de Toilette is luminous, sparkling and airy for everyday use.

The composition is signed by Alberto Morillas and Jacques Cavallier. It opens with bergamot and lemon, followed by raspberry, strawberry, apple, spices, rose and tuberose. Base notes are vetiver, amber and white musk.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT. Hot Couture Eau de Toilette was launched in 2000.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon

Tresor Midnight Rose

Hot Couture Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

sandalwoodevotee8
sandalwoodevotee8

Sweet? Fruity? definately neither on my skin....and thats just how i love it! there is a strong pepper-y scent along with amber notes.. with a crisp edge of sandalwood...
Not many have mentioned this but to me reminds me a hell lot of Valentina by Valentino!!!

ngmama
ngmama

I am completely hooked!!! This scent is underrated and so yummy!!! I have tried it twice at Sephora. Both times, I sprayed it and was thinking "yeah, it's ok." And then it settles in my skin and smells AMAZING as soon as it dries. It's very sweet, light, and fruity. Hot Couture has a great lasting power, which is surprising for an EDT! Worth every penny and more!!!! A must have for me and a new favorite!!!!

katmo
katmo

Some of my most favorite fragrances are created by Alberto Morillas and Hot Couture is one of them.
This is hands down one of the sexiest fragrances for young women!!!!! I receive TONS of compliments from both men and women and everytime I wear it I feel happy, optimistic, confident and just beautiful. ^_^
It's surprisingly longlasting and also projects well.
The raspberry doesn't smell cheap or sirupey. I would say the whole fragrance smells sophisticated.
Note: The EdP is not bad either, but you will smell as if you have spent the whole night at some party in a club. ;)

ladenu
ladenu

I fell in love with this EDT when I tried the sample I got from Givenchy counter. Then I ordered and received my 100 ml bottle yesterday. Though I am happy with this one, I don't know if its the bottle I got, but the sample i was given had a better sillage and longevity (and no i double checked, it was an edt sample not edp so it cant be the formula i think:) )
I think EDT and EDP versions of Hot couture smells way too different.
With EDT you get this delicious raspberry smell with rose and amber mostly. However when I tried the EDP, I got a very intense smokey spicy scent so I preferred the EDT.
I would say try this before buy.

HippyChick2
HippyChick2

I have a sampler of this fragrance and on the packaging it says "raspberry dew and clear jasmine". I definitely can smell raspberry, strawberry, jasmine, rose, with hints of amber, musk, vetiver. Is it possible that the magnolia should be jasmine in the notes section on this page?

3ood
3ood

uplifting scent for day or night

Chiquis
Chiquis

Years ago during my teens and early 20s, I smoked menthol cigarettes. I know... Horrible habit. However, I was one of those smokers with shame... I carried fruity hand sanitizers and gum to mask the smoke smell. My first whiff of Hot Couture EDT reminded me of this: fruity smell masking smoke smell. I have come to hate that mix of scents. HOWEVER, I gave Hot Couture some more time before I washed it off (and the memories of fruity smoke). I'm glad I did because it developed into mature raspberry bubble gum goodness. I know mature and bubble gum don't seem like they belong in the same sentence, but that's the only way I can describe this. I can see why men like this so much... It smells edible and delicious. Give Hot Couture EDT a try and please remember to let the ash tray smell die down before forming your opinion.

Edit: Everyone loves this on me. Two words: SEXY. RASPBERRY. You might not think that you want to smell like a sexy raspberry, but trust me you do!! Actually, it's fine if you don't because then there will be less of us wearing this delicious nectar of the gods =) This one is competing hard for my top spot against Flowerbomb and Alien. I think I will take on the three of them as my loves and just live a polyamorous perfume life... Happily ever after.

Hellita

Ok, time for an updated review for the EdT-version. I have now fallen in LOVE! It's sweet, mysterious and sexy. The EdT definately reveal more of the raspberries than the EdP but on me it's more like a nice raspberry liqueur smell (I love both and they are perfect to layer for more of a smoky haze). My boyfriend complimented it (which normally never happens, as his response when I ask is: you always smell nice, but this was totally on his own initiative and that's a big deal!) and my guy friend said it's one of the best perfumes he's ever smelled. That made me love it even more! I'm also very happy that Givenchy is no longer available in Norway, which makes me feel veeery exclusive wearing this stuff (as nobody else I know is). Sillage and longevity is excellent! Stays with me all night! So happy I trusted my instinct and blind bought this!

PS! Just a heads up for those who are sensitive to fragrances: My supervisor suffers with migraine and she kindly told me that this triggers her migraine, so I don't wear it for work. But on my spare time I spray this and enjoy it very much! :)

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

No wonder I like this so much: Cavallier and Morillas did it! Hot Couture EDT really is wonderful. Fruity, warm, spicy, and a hint of powdery cream in the dry-down. It lasts for several hours on skin, and goes days on clothing and accessories (I have to be careful not to spray when I'm wearing my watch!). Well worth retail.

Hellita

I recently blind-bought this fragrance based on reviews here on Fragrantica and youtube and I was very excited to receive it. You guys are absolutely right, there is something very special about this scent. This is very different from anything else in my collection, and I do like it! I won't say that I love it.. yet, as I believe this is a fragrance I would have to get used to (if you know what I mean?), but I think it will grow on me for me to like it even more.

On me I definately get what you mean by "strawberry flavoured milk" because that's how it dries down on me anyway, but there is also something else that I can't describe - but it's not a bad thing. It's more, interesting. At first I thought that this smelled like chupa chups (lollipops), but then strawberry milk was a more suitable description as I can sense some cream in there too. But definately raspberries, or more like raspberry liqueur on me. Very strange, but good strange.

I feel very special when I'm wearing this, in a positive way. I had it on one night I was going out and I was just waiting for those compliments that you guys are writing about, but it has yet to come (I've only had it for a week, so I guess it'll get me there). I asked a male friend to smell me when wearing this and he said that it was one of the best perfumes he had smelled, so hopefully he meant that.

I'm looking forward to wearing this more and see if I can grow to love it as much as my signature scents.

Thanks for the tip guys!

Edit: I'm enjoying the HC much more when layered with the HC Eau de Parfum. I'm starting to love it, I must say.

perfumejunkie75
perfumejunkie75

I picked this baby up on Ebay. It is not an inexpensive fragrance by any means so I had to really search out a deal I could afford. I have it in my hands now and I gave it a whiff. What is it that I smell. Something familiar, but what is it? Then I read the first review and she hit it on the head. Pipe!Or like a sweet cigar, but not in a bad way at all. It's very strange but it draws you in for sure. I also get the spicey sweet smokey smell. Everyone that smells this pretty much gets it right on. Really like this one. Glad I purchased.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

I do not own any Givenchy perfumes and was intrigued by them, so went to the local department store and the clerk was having a field day with me! Came home with 7 samples...

Anyways, this EDT is a strange one, haven't smelled anything like it before.

At first whiff, all I got is pipe tobacco, a kind of sweet smell familiar to me. My mom's first take was candy, but I think that's just the sweetness you pick up.

I don't smell the raspberries on me, just a sweet creamy tobacco, which is strangely addictive and sultry.

It reminds me of being in a 1950s jazz lounge, with smoke, perfumes and sweet liqueurs.

This is one fragrance unlike any other, and would make people want to ask you what you are wearing.

Mister Arice
Mister Arice

Love at First Sniff:

I would have never tried this amazing scent based on the notes or appearance alone.

I was browsing the fragrances in Sephora and testing out what I thought I'd like but repeatedly passing this one over. One of the ladies working there stopped by to help and I let her make some suggestions. I explained that I love gourmand scents. I like sweet and delicious perfumes, nothing harshly floral, but that I was having a difficult time finding something that felt appropriate for my age. (Late 20s) Everything I had been trying was too harsh on my nose, too immature, or grandma powdery.

I was intrigued after smelling it on the test strip but I knew that it needed a proper test on the skin over time. I didn't even ask for a sample of it. I sprayed it on one wrist and decided to take it for a test drive.

I found myself obsessively smelling my wrist for the remainder of the evening. A part of me didn't want to like it - it was not the kind of perfume I envisioned myself wearing as a signature scent, but I could not resist it.

I actually ran out on my lunch break at work the next day (forgoing a meal) to purchase a bottle.

Why I Love It:

I like to wear this as my signature scent in the warmer months. What I love most is the raspberry note. It's a deep, dark, luscious raspberry. It's not too fruity or sweet. It's sensual and sexy. It feels appropriate for my age. I feel stuck in a weird place. I don't want to smell like a teenager but I'm frightened of smelling older than I feel. This is perfect.

It's a balance of spicy and sweet, warm and fresh, youthful and mature.

It's not for everyone, but if it's for you, you're going to fall head over heels.

castellot
castellot

I was able to test this today in the perfume shop. I lightly spritzed my wrist (would have put more on if it wasn't for the fact that I was car sharing with someone who dislikes perfumes), and 8 hs later I can still smell raspberries on my wrist. Not bad for an EDT! I wasn't sure I was going to like it at first because of the strong tobacco smell but it wasn't long before the raspberries came through. What causes the tobacco smell?
It's sweeter than I was expecting, and I am not sure if it is too young for me (over 40)? but my husband seemed to like it so maybe I'll crack and get a bottle. I'd like a sample to try it properly but I'll test it again next time I go to town.

Moszatka
Moszatka

My favourite perfume every time!

carolallred
carolallred

Absolutely gorgeous scent! The edt, that is. Lots of raspberry that lasts on and on, with a little bergamot at the beginning, warming to amber and vetiver, which accounts for the smokiness. Sweet and woodsy and fruity. The edp has too much vetiver for me and it ends up smelling like cigarettes on my skin. This, on the other hand, is so delicious all the way through.

need my favorite back!!!!!! :-(

candieland
candieland

Oh my...I love this scent soooo very much. There is just something so intriguing about it. To me, it is very flirty yet shy, passionate yet innocent...this is the contrast I get from wearing it and as a person who tends to be made up of opposing extremes, it's like this one just "gets me." When sprayed, I get a lot of the fruity raspberry in the first spray but that soon dries down to a spicy, smoky just down right amazingly sexy smell. This is my instant mood boosting perfume.

I have the EDT and I feel that this is perfect year round, day or night. I tend to get 8+ hours of it on my skin and even longer on my clothing. I love spicy scents though so I may invest in the EDP soon as I've heard it is like the EDT just spicier.

I feel this is one of those scents that develops...truly develops. It's like at first sniff you may really like it but that like is nothing compared to the love that will happen once you get to really "know" it and once it shares its true self with you... :)

Pari88
Pari88

A staple in my wardrobe. Sweet, spicy, woody, fruity, warm, powdery, and a tinge of floral. More sweet and deep then anything, but there's a spicy fruity sharpness. Perfect juice. Suits my skin perfectly. It's a complicated, confusing fragrance, when you smell it you want to come closer to try and figure it out ;-) is it sweet, spicy, floral, gourmand, oriental? The closer u get, the more lost u get in it. It is very 21st Century Marilyn Monroe. Playful, dramatic, emotional, unstable, sweet, kind, mean, angry, laughter, sexy, innocent, woman, girl, seductive, distant, Interesting and full of life and all it's complexities! If Marilyn were alive now, I am sure she would wear something like this. For the Blonde Bombshell in you. This is a fragrance to turn your man's head. It is highly provocative, flirtatious, and sexual, yet still very unsure of itself and self conscious, not at all self-aware. Also, it is unique; there is nothing that smells like it. Armani Diamonds is the only one that has some of it's qualities,except Diamonds is much more metallic, sharp and fruity.
As I get older, I'll upgrade to the EDP, which is the same just more deep and smoky. Sexy stuff here, and the journey from initial spray to drydown is such a great one!

Jeongwonlee12
Jeongwonlee12

to me it smells like strawberry flavored milk. soo yummy and sweet. a younger , sweeter version of the original. i dont get any smokiness or spice.

summer shaheen
summer shaheen

Love @ first smell!

fifi3482

its really unique to my nose..is it true though its getting discontinued ? i have a really hard time finding it anywhere an im told givenchy doesn't produce it since summer..im devastated ..:-( ..theres nothing else out there that could work half as good on me !

cherie97
cherie97

my goddess, it's been a while since i tested it, must be almost a year!
all this time i keep missing this smell and i can imagine it right away from the very beginning. even though i didn't buy it, i love it! it like spicy raspberry smell, very sweet, feminine. there's something special about it.
i can't forgive myself i left switzerland without a bottle of hot couture edt.
in my country i can't find hot couture anywhere.
such a shame.

hot couture is unforgettable!

Aysu
Aysu

This might be the first fragrance that started berry trend 12 years ago, I am sure Mr.Morillas and Mr.Cavallier did not know what they are causing :-)
It is of course not one of the todays berry bomb fruit salads.
It is very sophisticated, berries mixed with spices and woody tones. I prefer EDT version of this as I find spices and pepper notes of EDP a bit chocking and too much.
If you enjoy Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose or Jeanne Lanvin Couture, then you should try this one, for me it beats them all.

LaPetite
LaPetite

Very nice happy everyday fragrance ! Nothing really special , many scents remind me of it , like Cacharel's Promesse for example .
But very pleasant and innofensive , nice for the office or school , can fit everyone for any occasion .
Lovely !

Milladane
Milladane

Hot Couture EDT is essentially super sweet raspberry/strawberry, amber/musk, and cigarette smoke. I cannot stop smelling this!!!....not because I love it THAT much, but because it reminds me of the time period of when I was 15 to 17 years old....this was what my friend and I smelled like after sneaking back to her house from the night clubs, with perfume, alcohol, and cigarette smoke hovering over us. I loved getting a whiff of what was left of all that fun before talking and falling asleep.

From other reviews, it seems like people think the EDP is smoky while the EDT is only minimally smoky if at all. I smell SO much smoke on this I can't imagine how much smokier the EDP can be. I don't know if I can easily locate an EDP sample though, and I'd rather not spend more money on this since I know this fragrance, while I think is fantastic, is not suited to my present persona, (uh...40 year old mom...) and I should only buy samples that take me closer to my search for perfumes that are ME.

I think this would be a good party perfume, and you can let loose with the notion that anything could happen....No, no, I'm not saying this is trashy at all. I'm just saying this smells like something a woman would wear with sexiness and confidence, be in control, and feel liberated enough to do anything she wants to do. But you know what's trashy? The name. WHO named this perfume? Goodness gracious.

Isabella1
Isabella1

Sex! Fruity, Spicy, Sweet, Fresh, JUICY! Best sex fragrance ever. I love this, and everyone who smells it on me loves this. My hubby loves this and always ask me to wear this, even over my Organza Indecence. This is so so sexy like Victoria Secret Angel sexy, delicate, sensual, voluptuous, always laughing and smiling, but with much attitude and power. I imagine models wearing this for some reason.
It is juicy, like a womans lips, and spicy like her attitude, and sweet like the innocence in her heart, and fresh like a virgin. Love it love it. I never tried the old one, or the edp, but the edt is perfection. I will use it any season and every season and weather will bring out different sides to it. Perfect I will always wear this. It smells beautiful on my clothes and skin. You will be envied. It smells like nothing else but everything else. So hard to explain, but like if you take the best parts of the best fruity, best spicy, best sweet, best fresh perfume, and throw it in you will get this. Ukh, it is sooo sexy and envy worthy. The only problem it doesn't last long on my skin, or at least I can not smell it even though other people still can which is strange. But, it will last always on clothes and coat strongly, until washed of course.

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

Hmmm . . . . After pondering over this for 2 years, I finally went for the 100ml EDT blind-buy based on the cult-like reviews and the Michael Edwards Fragrance Finder that consistently recommended this when i put in several of my current favs in their "If you like that then try this" . . . . I love berry notes and my skin tends to radiate spices and earthy notes (sometimes to my chagrin), so I hoped this would be a winner. It is not my destiny with Hot Couture. I don't get ANY berries from this beyond the first 5 minutes, yet something oddly and vaguely sweet lingers in the background . . .like fruits stewed with soup spices?? Strange. . . Then the combination of the spices and vetiver drew a definative/firm line in the sand and that is that. It appears that I'm alone in my lack of love for this strangely sweet peppery, rooty concoction that is not very pleasing to my nose. I don't hate it but I don't get the loveliness that so many have described here. I'll give it another go before deciding its fate in my collection or offering it up for swap. So sad.

HANDAN86

this is the next perfume i am purchasing for myself. i love this. very sexy yet innocent. very sweet yet dirty. a must have!!!

neciaczerniecki
neciaczerniecki

the original hot couture was my signature scent for years. going out, it drove guys crazy and made friends jealous. but since becoming a mom, i no longer go out and find this to be too strong for work. sexy as heck. sweet vetiver and raspberry. for swap, no lid, north america only.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Sweeter version from original. Lots of sugar, fruit, tuberose and some spice. This one has no smokiness/incense whatsoever. Its younger sister.

nicolemarie
nicolemarie

wow wow wow ... if you havent tried it then u should..

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Smokey raspberry sexiness.....punk, feathers, party lights and champagne pipa into mine. Totally addicting.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Givenchy Hot Couture is elegant and confident! This is the perfect scent for that sweet, innocent woman with a secret sexy, naughty allure to her. A sweet smoke raspberry spiced up with vetiver. Soft hints of jasmine and bergamot with warm amber, musk, and a touch of rose. I am absolutely in love with this bewitching, glamorous, and sophisticated fragrance!

tastinginstereo
tastinginstereo

I love this scent so much, it's my signature and I have been wearing it for the past 12 years. I own both the edp and the edt and I love them both dearly. The edt is the lighter, sparklier version of the two, with loads of that juicy raspberry which then dries down to a warm and smoky amber. Very sexy. The edp is more serious, still with that raspberry accord but not as pronounced and heavier on the smoke. Kind of like the sophisticated, sultry older sister to the edt's young flirty one. Only complaint is that it is and always has been quite difficult to come by, so I always make sure to grab a bottle (or two) when I come across it.

How interesting. I smell sweet smokey berries. This smells adult, yet still young at heart. Smells mysterious, enticing, innocent, and playful, all at the same time.

kay_dee
kay_dee

OMG..soo sweett and unique. never smell anything sweet like it..i dont get the spices though and ending note is soft floral must be the rose and hint of some woody notes
very feminine, was hoping for a little sexy there... still a lovely fragrance and im so loving it ;)

edit:
i feel so luxurious when wearing it ;)

Hairytrees1
Hairytrees1

I love this scent, it's so sweet and juicy! a friend of mine used to wear it at uni and she always smelt soo amazing, whenever she walked by it was like a cloud of sweet candy pink lovelyness :)I finally got my hands on a bottle and now people ask me what I am wearing when I wear Hot Couture EDT. The drydown is a warm raspberry and woodsy/smoky notes and it lasts for ages on my clothes :)The only downside is it's quite hard to find, and really expensive in duty free.

Jeremy Lin
Jeremy Lin

looking at the note, its really appealing to me.i went to a store and spray in on my hand.OMG..I hate it!..I have to wash it right off..
I think the perfume gone bad?!?!
because by the note,it should smell amazing!!!
i will try it again ,hopefully its just that bottle gone wrong..

ZlataLaska
ZlataLaska

I love this fragrance! It's perfect for Russian autumn. It's warming and sweet like a spicy tea with just baked raspberry cake))) yet sexy like a strawberry lubricant).

LOVE LOVE LOVE... SEXY

Gazelle Ladani
Gazelle Ladani

well, at university when i was 24, boys in class were mad of me ..and trying to sit next to me by hot gevenchy smell...and one day one of them like a dog were acting as smelling it:D was so funny ..

analogheartxo
analogheartxo

This is, in all honesty, my favorite perfume. It smells to me like raspberries and champaign. Seriously. It`s yummy but sort of sexy at the same time. It just makes me smell SO good. I cannot get enough of this fragrance. I use it sparingly because I only have about half a bottle left. But whenever I smell it, I fall in love all over again :)

SheShe
SheShe

I'll be a little blasphemous but somehow this fragrance doesn't match with me. It's a juicy raspberry, but it isn't sweet, cute and innocent at all! Strawberry and raspberry in Hot Couture edt are dark and an asphalt-like ;)being strongly red altogether I haven't tested something being much similar to the fragrance yet - the fragrance is feminine, sexy, but in a sweet and dangerous way (I'm sweet but I can be naughty and dark). I understand why it can be loved - not by me though. Raspberry, strawberry mainly with tuberose and spices that give the darker, even smokey feeling. Also hints of magnolia, vetiver... Bottle is solid and vintage looking
. And it's written it's oriental fruity on my bottle. Apparition by Ungaro is different - raspberry there is brighter without the "smoke" and colder.

alassouli
alassouli

This is my signature fragrance... I have been re-buying and using it from the past five years. I can never get tired of this perfume. It lasts on my skin for good 10 hours. It smells like a mixture of raspberries, strawberries, and spices. I have many perfumes, but this particular one is just my fav. I highly recommend not to buy the original version of Hot Couture instead buy this pink one EDT. The original one, after few hours, start to smell like rotten bananas/rotten fruits.

jennyisosm
jennyisosm

it smells smoky to me! but in a sweet way with a tinge of rasberry! all in all, it's a wonderful scent!

Hollyberri
Hollyberri

Love, love, love this. I can't help but smile when I wear it, opens fruity and a little sweet on me and then changes to this gorgeous spice and smoke with a hint of fruit dry down *Ahh, sniffs wrist*

ChickyC
ChickyC

This is just....adorable. I have the EDP and hesitated over buying the EDT as well for so long but they are quite different and I'm so happy I did. With the EDP I get the smokey, some people report "lead pencil" scent - but with the EDT there is none of that. It opens more with a raspberry sherbert shortly followed by raspberry sweetened with strawberry and amber for warmth (and I don't generally enjoy amber), a little spiciness and florals peeking through. The vetiver shines in the base notes yet it still has that sweet hint of raspberry. No ordinary fruity floral and I love it! Straight onto my top shelf :)

The only time I wouldn't wear this is on a very hot summer day. Otherwise an anytime scent.

Sillage is excellent with ony 3 sprays. Longevity at least 6 hours.

takeasniff
takeasniff

This reminds me of the Gucci pink one with the berries and pepper. I only tested it on a card I did not see the drydown but I didn't buy it because I already had the gucci one. It is very nice and fresh and uplifting but smells a little more expensive for this type of perfume not like a cheap drugstore perfume. I will have to test it properly next time.

biancaloren
biancaloren

love this - it has that tang that makes my mouth water! Reminds me to go buy it again - one of the few perfumes I have used to the last drop before moving on!

greydove
greydove

When I smell this I feel like laughing. Its such a good mood, perfume with a true sense of humor; even the name is meant to be funny. Something about the deep pink, raspberry smell with pepper underlying it just tickles me the right way. This perfume is like a good friend who always makes you laugh, smile and look at the brighter side of life. But underneath that sometimes silly smirk is a really witty, intelligent person.

Tulip211
Tulip211

I absolutely adore this perfume. It is sweet and sultry all the same time. It smells youthful sexy and flirty. I love how I get all my fragrant fixes in one with this- the fruity sweetness of the raspberry opening and the sultry, smoky, peppery dry down. Too bad it doesn't last long at all. :(

ancalimon
ancalimon

@ perfume rocks.
I had the edp and gave it away. Love it on someone else.
The edt is better fo me. Don't give me migrain.
Edp is a litle stronger and a little sweeter.
But i have to say the edp gave me more compliments.
in summer....take edt
winter...edp
one of the best pefumes ever !!

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

can anyone tell me the real difference in the EDT version and the EDP version, i have heard mix reviews saying the EDT was better and then the EDP was better, i want to purchase but its expensive and i want to get the one that suits my taste better, I have never smelled either one but the reviews and notes sound amazing, i am more of a fruity/floral girl and want to add a deeper smell to my collection but not to deep if you know what i mean, help will be greatly appreciated thanks!!!

Thanks ancalimon...i really appreciate the help that has made my mind up im getting the EDT becasue im more of a summer scent girl

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

This fragrance is amazing - sweet, fruity and little "smoky", but.. it doesn't last.. :( How I wish it would last all day or at least 4 hours, but it doesn't.. :( 3 hours max. It is a wonderful scent, I love it. Will try the EDP version. :)

mjb28
mjb28

This fume opens very clean, citrusy sweet. I could smell the hint of raspberry with a slight hint of fruitiness. It just continue to develop into something interesting. I also enjoy it's airy spiciness and woody notes. Great sillage and longevity. Overall, this is very elegant, voluptuous, glamorous and refined. It is lighter, crisp than the original. It is fresh, clean, not overpowering. Best perfume for all season. I really love it!

Hot Couture Eau de Toilette by Givenchy 4.22 out of 5 based on 340 ratings and 56 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Hot Couture Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Hot Couture Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hot Couture Eau de Toilette by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hot Couture Eau de Toilette by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.