Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Hot Couture White Collection Givenchy for women

Hot Couture White Collection Givenchy for women
dislike

Hot Couture White Collection by Givenchy is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Hot Couture White Collection was launched in 2002. Top notes are raspberry and pepper; middle note is magnolia; base notes are vetiver and amber.

Raspberry Pepper

Magnolia

Vetiver Amber

Hilfiger Athletics

Hot Couture White Collection Fragrance Reviews

lakkiirfan
lakkiirfan

very salty, like sea water,
same as i mentioned TH Hilfiger Athletics for men

This is actually similar to a "masculine," Concept 18 by Pal Zileri. The notes to that one are: "Top notes are ivy, geranium, bergamot, lemon and tangerine; middle notes are star anise, pink pepper and cardamom; base notes are patchouli, vetiver, amber, sandalowood and musk."

Here there is raspberry rather than the anisic note, but both have a kind of dried-out maple syrup quality that dominates. Also, this one is a bit lighter and "brighter." Both are natural smelling and at least somewhat pleasant. but rather blended, so if you want note separation, you may have to look elsewhere. It doesn't smell like paper to me, because it's not that dry, but I do wonder what occasion or demographic this was targeted at, if any.

reborn
reborn

from all hot coutures this is the worst.It is kinda wattery,pepper dominates with little magnolia.Very big dissapointment!
P.S It is like washed off Hot Couture

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

this is really sexy!
borders on masculine (well....more like justin bieber boyish) from the pepper
perhaps odd, but smells like red australian licorice inside a brown paper bag....
i'm not sure what the original hot couture smells like
but this is right up my alley
sexy, spicy, unusual....not mainstream

deeannek
deeannek

I really love all versions of Hot Couture. I have em all and got tons of compliments. For me the Raspberry and pepper really stands out on my skin. I find it to be a sparkling scent sort of like Tresor. It works for me and I am happy that I have it in my collection.

roxirox
roxirox

when i first smelled this i did not know what to think..it was a bit salty but i had some sweet notes too.after it settled down, i did like the smell, but it was not for my oriental-loving nose :) i gave it to a friend, and she wears it really well, it smells wonderful on her..it is a fresh scent. my advice is to try it first before you buy it because this is a love/hate perfume.

mandi
mandi

this is the worst givenchy fragrance. all i smelt was a mixture of cardboard, ironing starch and pepper.

a very frustrating purchase.

Hot Couture White Collection by Givenchy 3.61 out of 5 based on 52 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Hot Couture White Collection fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Hot Couture White Collection, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hot Couture White Collection by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hot Couture White Collection by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Hot Couture Collection No.1 Givenchy Hot Couture Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Givenchy Organza Givenchy Organza Indecence Giorgio Armani Armani Mania Christian Dior Poison Christian Dior Dolce Vita Balenciaga Cristobal Dolce&Gabbana D&G Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Christian Dior Poison Tendre Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Donna Karan DKNY Women Versace Crystal Noir Hermes Eau des Merveilles Givenchy Ange ou Demon Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Chanel Allure eau de parfum