Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Insence Ultramarine Hawaii Givenchy for men
dislike

marine
Insence Ultramarine Hawaii Givenchy for men Pictures

Insence Ultramarine Hawaii by Givenchy is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Insence Ultramarine Hawaii was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Christophe Raynaud. Top notes are grapefruit, mandarin orange and lavender; middle notes are flowers and sea water; base notes are amber, woody notes and sandalwood.

Grapefruit Mandarin Orange Lavender

Flowers Sea water

Amber Woody Notes Sandalwood

Insence Ultramarine Hawaii Fragrance Reviews

amrlafi
amrlafi

I was really excited to find two boxes of this fragrance in Spain. however, after trying it, I immediately decided to return them. the original is much better.

kisherceg
kisherceg

It's a very-very nice scent!
Today I've got this one and I love it.

Some webshop sell it as a female fragrance what I don't understand because it is masculine enough.
It keeps the "main line" of the original Ultramarine for men added to it some wateriness + a hint of solid flowery note (maybe this could be tiara) and in the drydown comes out some wood but just a very little. Overall the whole scent has a great exotic summer feeling as the name suggests.

A "musthave" for those who like the original Insense Ultramarine !!

Maddyrain

According to a Japanese retail site, the notes for this limited edition are:

Top notes: Marine notes, grapefruit and pineapple leaf
Middle notes: Lavender, geranium and tiara flower
Base notes: teak wood, amber and coconut

Maddyrain

Great addition to my collection! It reminds me of Calvin Klein's Crave. A really nice fragrance for those hot days.

guest_boon
guest_boon

I found this when I had a lay over in Guam and wished I bought all i could carry. My wife, and her friends, love it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Insence Ultramarine Hawaii fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Insence Ultramarine Hawaii, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Insence Ultramarine Hawaii by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Insence Ultramarine Hawaii by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Cerruti Image Harmony Paco Rabanne Ultrared Men Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings for Men Loewe Esencia pour Homme Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Givenchy Insense Dolce&Gabbana D&G L`Artisan Parfumeur Voleur de Roses Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Chanel Egoiste Luciano Soprani Just Free Pino Silvestre Pino Silvestre Sport Cologne Laura Biagiotti Venezia Uomo