Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Insense Ultramarine Blue Laser Givenchy for men

Insense Ultramarine Blue Laser Givenchy for men
dislike

Insense Ultramarine Blue Laser Givenchy for men Pictures

Insence Ultramarine Blue Laser is a limited edition for 2009. The scent is designed for modern and energetic men who seek freedom and adventurous life. Notes: grapefruit, cardamom, green figs, pepper, iris, sandalwood, cedar, vetiver and patchouli. Available as EDT.

Vetiver iris Sandalwood Patchouli Virginia Cedar Cardamom Grapefruit Pepper black fig

Insense Ultramarine Blue Laser Fragrance Reviews

dac25
dac25

I have been so intrigued with all of Givenchy's Ultramarine range. I love Marine, tropical and sweet fragrances, and bought blue Lazer and Wild Surf on blind buys None of the range is easily available in Australia. With Blue Lazer what you spray on is a pleasant, bright and sweet citrus. I get the marine vibe not to long after the initial spray, It smells fresh and aquatic. Then all the notes blend in together and their is a fresh, spicy mix of all the notes. It is here the fragrance gives me the idea of why it was called 'blue laser'. The notes all intermingle, this way and that way, just like a laser show. It stays that way on me until It fades away. On me that is usually around 6 hours.

kisherceg
kisherceg

This Laser edition is the latest, the most modern and the freshest interpretation of Insensé Ultramarine. All the flankers from this range are interesting and nice ,although some of them was unavailable for me (Blue Sky is available now only in Japan :o).

This summer edition is somewhere halfway between Givenchy Greenergy and the original Ultramarine, although the base is the Insensé Ultramarine without a doubt. But if you have smelt Greenergy you can perceive in it the essence of Greenergy (there are some common notes) mixed with Ultramarine. The freshness, the aromatic components make it really modern and special.Notes can be perceptible somehow immediately together not one by one( top,middle and base). You get a very uplifting complex,summery-fruity-green feeling from the first second and it doesn't change too much till the end.
Lasting power is very good from a summer edition (6-7 hours), sillage moderate but I clearly smelt the scent on me after 6 hours while my friends didn't...
About the box and the bottle: what can I say ?.. you can see above the pictures ..not too impressive from a company called GIVENCHY...and won't be the beauty of my perfume-gardrobe :-))

And finally about the price: which is horrible (for my budget). More than 50 $ for 50 ml edt when it's on sale , if not, it's more expensive. This is so high price-tag like Hermes $/ml .. I bought one bottle and I love it but I'm sure I won't pay so much money again for this scent when the original Ultramarine in 100 ml bottle is available for less than 50 $ and is still a very unique perfume.
But if you have enough money I can only recommend this summer speciality.

Insense Ultramarine Blue Laser by Givenchy 4.14 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Insense Ultramarine Blue Laser fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Insense Ultramarine Blue Laser, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Insense Ultramarine Blue Laser by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Insense Ultramarine Blue Laser by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Eternity for Men Summer 2011 Diesel Plus Plus Masculine Nikos Sculpture pour Homme Nikos Sculpture Blue Breeze Joop! Splash Alfred Dunhill Desire Blue Givenchy Givenchy Play Eau de Toilette Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Nikos Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue Jil Sander Jil Sander Man Mont Blanc Homme Exceptionnel Michael Jordan Legend Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme DSQUARED² Potion Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12. White Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Flormar Soul Givenchy Insence Ultramarine Hawaii Kenzo L`Eau par Kenzo Love L`Eau pour Homme Demeter Fragrance Play-Doh