Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Insense Ultramarine Ice Cube Givenchy for men

Insense Ultramarine Ice Cube Givenchy for men

Insense Ultramarine Ice Cube by Givenchy is a Floral Green fragrance for men. Insense Ultramarine Ice Cube was launched in 2003. Top notes are cassia, galbanum, heliotrope and bergamot; middle notes are cloves, mint and sage; base notes are sandalwood, oakmoss, vetiver and cedar.

Cassia Galbanum Heliotrope Bergamot

Cloves Mint Sage

Sandalwood Oakmoss Vetiver Cedar

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Insense Ultramarine Ice Cube Fragrance Reviews

This was my first introduction to Ultramarine. I bought it mainly because it was cheap (2, 1 oz. bottles for like $20) and a complete blind buy.

Let me tell you, I'm not sure how many compliments on this one I received (and I RARELY get any), but it was quite a number of them. I don't have the nose to pick out 20 different scents at once, but it dries down to a soft floral note that isn't too feminine, but REALLY grabs a woman's attention and intrigues them. I have since gone on to purchase a few other Ultramarine flankers for wear during the upcoming summer. I hope those have the same effect this one did. It really is a remarkable scent, and one of my best purchases ever.

A mistake in the title, there is Insense, not Incense

Insense Ultramarine Ice Cube is an interesting flanker. It still has the fruity opening of the original, but includes a fresh alcoholic minty note that does sort of have the character of ice.

Although the notes listed here & those supplied by Maddyrain indicate a very different fragrance from the original, apart from the different top notes, this flanker doesn't seem to stray too far from the middle & base notes of its predecessor. Although only spices and wood are listed, there is no mistaking a floral (albeit muted, when compared to the original) component to Ice Cube’s heart.

In drydown the base notes are not quite as earthy as Insense Ultramarine & I don’t get that slightly musty sort of smell which reminds me of rain. Still, this is a really nice & fresh & masculine summer fragrance. Unlike some of its other brother flankers (which are nice in their own right), Ice Cube still retains the essence of the original Insense Ultramarine; with a nice minty twist.

Longevity and sillage are both average.

I looked at another source and found the following notes for this release:

Nose: Christian Mathieu

Top: galbanum, frozen blue mint, gin, waterfruits
Middle: ozonic notes, cardamom, mint
Base: cedarwood, vetiver, white musk

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Insense Ultramarine Ice Cube fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Insense Ultramarine Ice Cube, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Insense Ultramarine Ice Cube by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Insense Ultramarine Ice Cube by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paul Smith Paul Smith Story Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Fresh Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy for Him 2 Hugo Boss Boss Elements Aqua Christian Dior Higher Carolina Herrera Herrera For Men Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Libre L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Carolina Herrera CH Men Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Loewe Solo Loewe Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Chanel Egoiste Platinum Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Molton Brown Black Pepper Celine Fever pour Homme Escada Escada Sport  Country Weekend Yves Saint Laurent M7