Designers » F-H » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Insense Ultramarine Wild Surf Givenchy for men

Insense Ultramarine Wild Surf Givenchy for men
dislike

This spring Givenchy introduces a new limited edition for summer 2008. The fragrance is named Insensé Ultramarine Wild Surf. It is associated to freedom of spirit and body, energy and adrenaline boost... a sensation of perfect happiness.

One after another the sea waves are hitting the shore, the wind is ruffling our hair and caressing our faces, the intoxicating salty air evokes desires. A complete surrender to the moment of pleasure, a picture of a perfect holiday, warm summer days on the seaside, the salty wind, sun and challenges.

Refreshment and aromas perfectly fit into this picture. Sweet passionate orange and lime open the composition unified with sea accords. The heart welcomes us with honeysuckle, jasmine, lavender, basil and black pepper, while the base introduces oakmoss, woodsy notes and warm amber.

Givenchy Insensé Ultramarine Wild Surf is available as 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) EDT. It comes in a blue and green bottle of the same shape like the previous Givenchy Insensé editions.

Lime Orange

Jasmine Honeysuckle Lavender Basil Pepper

Amber Oakmoss

Insense Ultramarine Wild Surf Fragrance Reviews

dac25
dac25

WildSurf has been one I have wanted for the last 7 months, and I finally found it. After receiving this one, it took me two days of wearing it to truly appreciate this fragrance. I first thought, nothing new here. Then after wearing it for the second day, It grew on me. The first squirt has the orange and lime. The citrus is spicy and not fruity. It gets more interesting as the hours pass. The florals awaken. It gives me the impression of walking thru a cottage garden, very nice. The floral however is masculine, as the spice is still there, with the pepper. All in all, I like this very much, it lasts hours, and I still smell it 8 hours after spraying it, even if it is ever so slight. It reminds me of a garden villa on the coast. An unusual marine fragrance, but nice.

guest_pippa
guest_pippa

bright, boring, bleeugh

carlosdavidz
carlosdavidz

Very nice fragrance, start very citrusi but in the end you can smell the original Ultramarine notes...

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Insensé Ultramarine WildSurf starts really bright and citrus. It may sound boring at first, with nothing really new about its composition, but soon it starts to reveal its Givenchy part.

This summer edition is very close to the original Insensé, only lighter and more lemony at the beggining.

Lovely bottle as well.

Insense Ultramarine Wild Surf by Givenchy 4.35 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Insense Ultramarine Wild Surf fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Insense Ultramarine Wild Surf, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Insense Ultramarine Wild Surf by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Insense Ultramarine Wild Surf by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Givenchy Pi Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Paco Rabanne Ultrared Men Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Davidoff Zino Davidoff Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Kenzo Kenzo Power Rochas Rochas Man Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Joop! Joop! Homme Wild Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Givenchy Very Irresistible for men Versace Dreamer Caron L`Anarchiste Christian Dior Fahrenheit 32 Versace Blue Jeans Givenchy Insense Ultramarine