Designers » F-H » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Insense Ultramarine for Her Givenchy for women
dislike

marine
Insense Ultramarine for Her Givenchy for women Pictures

Insense Ultramarine for Her, the fragrance by Givenchy launched in 2004, contains notes of bergamot, grapefruit, green leaves, seaweed, rose, orchid, cedar, white musk and amber. Available as EDT.

Grapefruit Bergamot Green Leaves

Seagrass Rose Orchid

Cedar Amber White Musk

Shi
Cool Water

Insense Ultramarine for Her Fragrance Reviews

flavinha
flavinha

Just love it. Unfortunately it is so difficult to find.

heatherine
heatherine

I received this mini via mail order, which I couldn't wait to try. I was only slightly disappointed. It is very nice, clean, fresh, blah blah...nothing new at all. It smells almost EXACTLY like Alfred Sung Shi, which I already own and which is also half the price. The only difference I can tell after several hours of wear is just a smidgeon of floral that Shi doesn't have. I detected no musk or amber notes and very little citrus; I do detect marine notes. Sillage and endurance are okay; it's not a bomb and it doesn't last all day. It, like Shi, is a perfect work day scent. This won't offend anyone, but then again it probably won't intrigue anyone either. I'll use up my mini but my next Givenchy frag will be something else.

Insense Ultramarine for Her by Givenchy 4.75 out of 5 based on 5 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Insense Ultramarine for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Insense Ultramarine for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Insense Ultramarine for Her by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Insense Ultramarine for Her by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cerruti 1881 Davidoff Echo Woman Cacharel Anais Anais Versace Crystal Noir Roberta di Camerino Roberta di Camerino Pour Femme Lancetti Etre Femme Roberta di Camerino Protagonista Pour Femme Guepard Fashion Woman Weil Reve de Weil Rifat Ozbek Ozbek 1001 Jean Couturier Eau de Coriandre Weil Secret de Weil Oscar de la Renta Oscar Gold Esme Rene Eve's Secret Comptoir Sud Pacifique Cool Tropic Paradise Hanae Mori Hanae Mori N02 Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre D'Or Alberta Ferretti Parfum de Nuit Vicky Tiel Destine Jean Patou Nacre