Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Into the Blue Givenchy for women and men

Into the Blue Givenchy for women and men
dislike

Into the Blue is a floral and fresh unisex fragrance with the notes of green leaves, branches, white orchid and sandalwood. It was created in 2002 by designers Mark Buxton and Emilie (Bevierre) Copperman. Into the Blue was created by Mark Buxton and Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann.

Green Notes Nettle Blossom Bergamot

Cyclamen Sweet Pea Orchid

Woody Notes

Into the Blue Fragrance Reviews

greatbitch

Finally I got one bottle with 20+ml left,I have to say something you don't own would be the best before you own. Leave it in my memory.

greatbitch

PLZ tell where can I get it!!!!PLZ PLZ PLZ...I‘m in China.

glitterlust
glitterlust

This starts with exactly the same scent as Truth Calvin Klein. Moist greens and hint of bergamot followed by cool juicy flowers. This remains more linear here settling into a light musky base.

I’ve always loved Truth but found it confusing as the beautiful opening quickly descends into a murky light oriental base (sandalwood and vanilla). On me it was too cloying. Into the Blue leaves out those notes and remains bright.

All in all, it’s a charming little scent and makes for a good alternative to Truth. The packaging is a bit dull and sadly the scent only lasts about 2-3 hours with reasonable sillage throughout.

mandelinka
mandelinka

oh, how I loved this scent!
perfect green fragrance. very similar to other perfume launched by givenchy in 2003

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

My sister wore this a few years ago, and it seemed nearly identical to Ralph Lauren Blue. In fact, it's what I thought she was wearing until I asked her. It remember it being a light, fresh, gingery floral. I know ginger is not listed as one of its notes, but I certainly got that impression. Girly, pretty and laid-back.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Into the Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Into the Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Into the Blue by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Into the Blue by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Miracle Shiseido Feminite du Bois Cerruti 1881 Guerlain My Insolence M. Micallef Royal Muska Chloe Love, Chloe Eau Florale Lalique Lalique Le Parfum Christian Dior Dolce Vita Cartier Must de Cartier Burberry Burberry Women Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance Kenzo Kenzo Amour Versace Crystal Noir Guerlain L'Instant Magic Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Bvlgari BLV Eau d`Ete