Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Jardin d'Interdit Givenchy for women

Jardin d'Interdit Givenchy for women
dislike

Jardin d'Interdit Givenchy for women Pictures Jardin d'Interdit Givenchy for women Pictures Jardin d'Interdit Givenchy for women Pictures

Jardin d’Interdit is a new composition with another “forbidden” theme; forbidden garden. Fresh fruity-floral aroma includes green leaves of cranberry, pear, kiwi, pink berries, rose hip, peach blossom, heliotrope, wild orchid and sandalwood. Jardin d'Interdit was launched in 2006.

Kiwi Cranberry Pear

Rose Red Berries Rose Hip Peach Blossom

Sandalwood Heliotrope Orchid

Insense Ultramarine Blue Sky

Jardin d'Interdit Fragrance Reviews

Thanx smellMe for a wonderful bottle of Jardin D'Interdit 15 ml EdT. Fresh, crisp and young flowers. Playfull and young, serious and adult at the same time. 1 spritz smells wonderful on my skin for many hours.

Tack smellME för en fantastisk flaska Jardin D'Interdit 15 ml EdT. Fräsch och krispig med unga lekfulla blomnoter. Sprallig och ung, Seriös och vuxen på samma gång. 1 sprejning gör att du doftar fantastiskt i många timmar.

benpaul12
benpaul12

Absolutely beautiful, completely feminine and young. I'd recommend to young woman 16-28 that have plenty of innocence, charm, grace and inner beauty.

Lovely bottle too, very French, and a great feel to it.

nni
nni

I think this scent does take some time getting used to, but after that it's a very nice perfume. It's light, fruity, young and fresh....:) Not a LOVE-scent for me though

Minnie80
Minnie80

I have just bought this duty free! I love the fresh fruity fragrance of it, quite acidic when first sprayed , but then the peach notes come on, mmm delicious! it has taken me a long time to find a perfume that I LOVE, although this is only EDT hence my disappointment at the longevity of it, lasst only a few hours on me, but I have heard that even after the wearer stops smelling it, it is still there? not sure about that. Happy with my purchase though :)

niky9
niky9

The best perfume i ever had!

mjdaren
mjdaren

i love it! it was the first perfume i bought for myself, lovely,attractive. young girls would love it.
and my boyfriend loves it

guest_ange
guest_ange

I tried this in Daimaru Tokyo because I loved L'Interdit when I was younger. It was beautiful and I bought a bottle to bring home with me since it said on the bottle "limited edition". I don't know how it compares with Fleur D'Interdit

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

This is a wonderful spring scent from Givenchy! It's very fresh and bright without being too acidic for my tastes.

Opening notes are a little sharp (maybe because of the pepper?) in a good way, then kiwi adds a really fun kick to it. It softens into a very well-balanced floral leaving a burst of kiwi to sweeten the rose hip. It cheers me up and makes me feel more feminine for sure!

Staying power relatively good - I got about five hours out of two sprays. Sample this if you can find it somewhere, it's quite lovely!!

roselips
roselips

I sampled this at the SF airport this week and really enjoyed it. It could be found at the international terminal, past security.

jan
jan

No, it wasn't fleur d'interdit. I bought some a year ago in Japan, and love it. can't find it in the states, anyone know where i can get it?

Jardin d'Interdit by Givenchy 4.11 out of 5 based on 73 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Jardin d'Interdit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Jardin d'Interdit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jardin d'Interdit by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jardin d'Interdit by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Guerlain Insolence Dior Miss Dior Cherie Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Givenchy Hot Couture Guerlain Idylle Lancome Tresor In Love Givenchy Ange ou Demon Stella McCartney Stella Yves Saint Laurent Paris Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Givenchy Very Irresistible Hermes Kelly Caleche