Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Jardin d'Interdit My Lovely Butterfly Givenchy for women

Jardin d'Interdit My Lovely Butterfly Givenchy for women
dislike

Jardin d'Interdit My Lovely Butterfly Givenchy for women Pictures

Jardin d'Interdit My Lovely Butterfly is a limited edition available as 50 ml edt, in bottles with a beautiful butterfly, which is a decoration on the romantic bottle. This joyful fragrance promises us a breath of summer and breezes playing with butterflies in lush, fragrant garden, introducing kiwi, cranberry and pear aromas in the top. The heart offers tasty freshness of pink fruit, wild rose and peach blossom, while the base adds sunny accords and sandalwood. The perfume was presented in 2008 for the Japanese market eclusively.

Cranberry Pear Kiwi

Red Berries Rose Peach Blossom

Sandalwood

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Jardin d'Interdit My Lovely Butterfly Fragrance Reviews

Poca
Poca

Seems like beautiful perfume and I'm so curious to sniff it.
Too bad that I tried to search for this perfume around and still couldn't find it. Can anyone please let me know where to buy this in Europe (Netherlands or France)?
Thank you!

mjdaren
mjdaren

love it ! beautiful scent,fresh,sweet,lovely

love the kiwi and the peach flower

Jardin d'Interdit My Lovely Butterfly by Givenchy 4.00 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Jardin d'Interdit My Lovely Butterfly fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Jardin d'Interdit My Lovely Butterfly, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jardin d'Interdit My Lovely Butterfly by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jardin d'Interdit My Lovely Butterfly by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Versace Blue Jeans Estée Lauder Pleasures Intense Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Gold Edition Oilily Blue Sparkle Oilily Muse Oscar de la Renta Red Orchid Dior Midnight Poison Carolina Herrera CH Garden Party Victoria`s Secret Heavenly Kiss Sarah Jessica Parker Endless Vera Wang Princess Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties G Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Grosellina Lancome Miracle Laura Biagiotti Emotion Yves Saint Laurent Elle Intense Eau de Parfum Estée Lauder Pleasures Bloom