Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Le Bouquet Absolu Givenchy for women

Le Bouquet Absolu Givenchy for women
dislike

Le Bouquet Absolu Givenchy for women Pictures Le Bouquet Absolu Givenchy for women Pictures

Le Bouquet Absolu is lauched in 2011. Le Bouquet Absolu represents a fragrant journey thought a glamorous, attractive and enchanting floral garden. The perfume is a sophisticated, elegant and very romantic, made of refined floral and fruity combination with a softy musky trail. It opens with fresh and juicy aromas of bergamot, neroli and wild berries. The heart is delicate and soft with jasmine, vanilla orchid and rose, based on mysterious and sensual notes of musk, ambergris and juniper.

Le Bouquet Absolu is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette. The campaign was shot by Willy Vanderperre, featuring the Belgian model Nimue Smit.

Neroli Bergamot Wild Strawberry

Jasmine Rose Orchid

Musk Juniper Ambergris

Valentina Acqua Floreale

Le Bouquet Absolu Fragrance Reviews

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Inicia con el neroli y la fresa, de forma muy brillante, luego comienza el jazmín, un jazmín con un toque cremoso y enseguida la rosa que apenas se asoma.

Al pasar el tiempo todo se mezcla perfecto, la fresa y el jazmín son lo que siempre andan rondando, el neroli y la rosa le dan mucha frescura, pero se sienten de fondo; en fin, que a mi me ha encantado.

Este y Catch Me de cacharel, son del tipo de perfumes que me puedo poner sin problema, sin pensarlo, son como un comodín, son muy femeninos, duraderos, delicados.

Su proyección es moderada, y su duración unas 8 horas.

He notado con el tiempo, que los perfumes que tienen rosa y jazmín son los que más me gustan.

Daughter
Daughter

Le bouquet Absolu is a beautifully soft, kinda velvety, rose scent. Feminine, a bit fragile and just very pretty, soapy, rosy. Very "nice girl". Quite inoffensive, but sweet flowery and definately noticeable. This is a kind of perfume to comfortably wear at family birthdays, for example, and if you want to enhance your feminity with a cloud of roses around you. It reminds me of a petite feminine classy french chick lady with hat and gloves, pencilskirt and high heeled rococco stiletto shoes with laces (if that makes sense? Coco Chanel maybe?).
On the other hand, it can feel a little bit too sweet as well. Yet, very beautiful and I've personally used up every drop from my bottle, since it was so versatile and easy to wear. This is thus not a heavy/sexy scent, but it is honestly a really nice and pretty scent! I might even have to say beautiful.

Paulina Ostrowska
Paulina Ostrowska

This smells absolutley stunning- it smells like spring,it smells like youth and it makes you happy just wearing it.
The magic of this perfume, for me is that the jasmine, juniper, rose and strawberry mix perfectly but also you can always smell every component seperatly. I Imagine that if someone would make a bouque for me and put it in a basket of strawberries this is how the flowers would smell- and that is gorgeous.
There is a hint of musk here but just enough to make this perfume a ltitle more sophisticated and it does not make the fragrance heavy at all.
I was looking for a light perfume in the spring time and went hunting with my boyfriend, I have to give this one to him, after half an hour of "meh..." and "no that's not it" he emerged from the shelves with pure confidence and showed me this "this one is perfekt, suit's you!" he said. And sure enough for men this is the smell that reminds them of the sweet lively feminine girls they like to fall in love with :)
But some things are simply too good to be true, the sillage and longevity are almoust non-exsistant, at least on me. I had to spray it on me every hour and someone has to get real close to you to smell it - only a hug or a kiss will do. But this still is a great perfume and as long as I can smell my wrist it is worth every penny!

Migalex
Migalex

Smells beautiful. Smells a lot of light, fresh jasmine, if that makes sense. It is too weak though.

patriciar22
patriciar22

It's a soft scent, not invasive, perfect to be worn at a party or at work, it does not matter. It's a delicate floral scent with hints of citrus. It reminds me a lot of "Light Blue" by Dolce & Gabbana.

lisetlu22
lisetlu22

Hey smellME!! I think this fragrance its nothing like RL Blue...Le bouquet its such a bomb of flowers, fresh, feminine and with a lot of glamour, and Blue is fresh in other way, with citruses, grass and flowers, nothing to compare with...

smellME
smellME

A truly absolu beautiful bouquet of natural flowers!
Even if The house of Givenchy certainly did not try to make a copy cat, this is very similar to Ralph Lauren Blue - at least to, my nose...and its mostly the base I am referring to---
It´s a fresh top of bergamot and neroli I think with
added a little strawberry, though its hard to pick.
The middle potpurrie of flowers is simply gorgeous !
The musky amberbase is there for a loooong time,
such a beauty to wear. Maybe just a little touch of spice is giving this flowery composition the extra bounce of warmth.
So for all you Ralph Lauren,Blue lovers out
there...
You might like this too.
Update...strawberry found in the opening, but very creamy. This composition does not have the strong white flower opening, like
Blue/ Ralp Lauren but still reminds me of it, especially the base. This is a very delicate perfume by the hoise of Givenchy. I might add , I like this better of the two.
Still this is not my perfume...maybe a little to flowery and cold smell.
Swapped

mimilli
mimilli

I just bought this so these are my first impressions. The opening on paper was superb so I wanted to try it on my skin. And it was even more amazing! Strong, authentic flowers, like smelling the loveliest bouquet of flowers. It made me feel positive, ambitious and energetic.. And that moment I had decided to buy it. It was flowers, flowers and flowers, mostly white with a lightest hint of rose. I kept smelling my wrist. It started dry down and the best excitement started to fade. With some imagination I can now smell hint of musk and vanilla. The dry down turned out to be quite generic and nothing too special or amazing. But good for a daily scent to cheer oneself. Even though dry down was a slight disappointment, I'm happy I got it. Now I have been wearing it for a few hours or so, and I still can smell it, not too strong but still. At the moment it's feminine, playful and somehow stubborn. So, for it's price (I got a discount) I'll be delighted to wear it this spring.

Update:

Ok, now I have been using this for some time.

It must be the juniper note that gives this the amazing kick I love. It really makes this to stand out from the countless of basic flower perfumes. It is what makes it a little wild, a little edgy - but not in a obvious way. Little like having a tattoo under your office clothing... Like wearing something acceptable but still being loyal to yourself. So I definitely find this to be better than any average floral mainstream perfume. It will be my number one work and school perfume, since I need something that I can wear in those situation but what is still somehow personal and little edgy. I don't know why, but it really energizes me and gives me positive mood! So: pure goodness and nicely crafted scent! On my skin it also stays better than average, even if exercise. It gets closer to the skin but I can still smell it even after nearly ten hours.

Sheiloka
Sheiloka

I tried in a perfume store and smeels exactly like Avon's Today, from the trilogy Today/Tomorrow/Always.

Provei em uma loja de perfumes e cheira exatamente igual ao Today da Avon, da trilogia Today/Tomorrow/Always.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

soft, sheer, close to the skin, clean, very VERY light, perfect for warm weather. does wear off quickly, very synthetic "grape" smell at first but that dries down nicely. i do enjoy this scent but I would not purchase at full price as you will run out soon. Diffidently one you'll have to carry in your purse and reapply frequently.

I think rose is dominating this composition. I like it cause it is so light and delicate! Unfortunately, after an hour can't feel it so spray it once again.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

this to me is the smell of a very proper, well-behaved, reliable, trusty, always clean and nice girl.

In other words, very pretty bouquet, but for a very specific kind of girl. It's delicate and floral, but more complex than I expected, which is very nice. And the size it comes in is just so cute! Not sweet or fruity, just a natural bouquet!

Definitely not my style but better than I was expecting. It has a slighlty retro vibe in the dry down which is surprising, regarding the modern arrangement of notes.

whiteshoulders
whiteshoulders

Enchanting, I totally fell in love with this perfume. It is sexy but ladylike at the same time. Very beautiful, with juicy berries and delicate florals, so well balanced and blended. Lies close to the skin, which I like and lasts a long time. Definitely noticeable, yet never in your face. Lovely perfume.

love00sh
love00sh

I just blind bought this perfume. It's not my favorite, but not bad. It's sweet floral and warm like your skin. I tested Ralph Lauren Blue like 2 months ago, and from my memory these two are very very very similar. Almost identical. Subtle sexiness lol. realistic flower bouquet. Next closest thing is Armani code, but much warmer and softer. Also, berry or grape-like smell from Armani code is absent, so at least I like Givenchy better for that. Unlike other reviewers, I thought this perfume def. has musky aroma, blended with crushed rose petals. Lasting power is just so-so probably like 3,4 hours max. I'm going to give it a try, hopefully I'll find something more about this with use.

Agni
Agni

Hoy pasé por una perfumería y pude probarlo. En el 1er snif, sentí unas rosas no muy fuertes, tampoco sintéticas, acompañadas de jazmin pero sin predominar este último. También había una nota fresca que supongo que era la bergamota.
Lo dejé reposar un par de horas, la intensidad disminuyó bastante (supe que no me iba a durar más que 3 o 4 horas), el bouquet seguía estando, no varió mucho, pero seguía con un equilibrio dinámico entre las flores muy agradable, a veces resaltaba levemente el jazmin, otras veces la rosa.
Al finalizar la tarde casi no se sentía nada, pero fueron unas 4 horas muy agradables, perfecto para día - tarde o noche si es en un lugar cerrado con pocos olores invasivos como el tabaco, ya que no tiene mucha presencia. Acá en Argentina es invierno y personalmente los perfumes cítricos - florales en temperaturas frías mi piel (mixta a seca) no las retiene por mucho tiempo :(
De todos modos, recomendable!! De las fragancias con rosas, una de mis favoritas!!

Cams
Cams

Sparkling and pretty - very captivating bouquet. Just wish it would last a little longer.

bleuciel
bleuciel

First sniff: GRAPES!!! or grape juice. Then it becomes a delicate floral, some rose and other unoffensive flowers are mixed in. Very classy and fine. Longevity is quite short for the price, 4-5 hours. Appropriate for spring/summer.

It's not sweet at all, not one hint of sweetness. Nor is it florally strong inducive headache. A good balance of a spring floral perfume. Good for the office, shopping, dates, casual days, almost anything really. Not so good for clubbing or weddings or any events where a long lasting stronger perfume is required.

iritkaiaa120
iritkaiaa120

Tried it today. Very glad that I did. It has reminded me a lot of my favorite Extravagance. A LOT!!!
Lovely!!!!

kimmielynn
kimmielynn

Just purchased this perfume. I was smitten from the first whiff which enveloped me in a beautiful burst of wild strawberry... a pleasant and exuberant surprise! Then it took over my senses going from creamy to a rich rose floral...surprisingly clean then to romantic! The dry down went from youthful sweet to downright classy with a touch of unexpected whimsical, spontenaity. The juxtaposition of the very different but perfectly composed notes make this a lovely fragrance for someone who is looking for a romantic yet playful, sexy fragrance. What I appreciated most about Le Bouquet Absolu is that there is NO chemical or synthetic smell.

NaniFiona
NaniFiona

I bought this yesterday and used along the day. When i tested at the store, an hour later it seemed to have developed to something with a hint of sweet, i couldnt stop smelling my arm, so i came back at the store and bought it. Yesterday though, it did not happen... it was fresh flowers bouquet all day long.. despite little sillage, it has a great longevity, lasted 5-6 hours on my skin and all day and night in my scarf. The problem is that i couldn`t stop getting some weird notes together with the flowers: something like small baby`s poo... i was thinking : what the hell ??? all day... and it also reminded me so much of a grandma`s perfume ...
So sad, i was so excited with it ! i`m guessing it must be my nose, or maybe has something to do with the fact that i got a flu.. i`ll wait some weeks to try it again...

antonpan
antonpan

That's a really nice surprise from Givenchy. Yes, wild strawberry is here, but the fragrance is far from being simply "pink and fruity". It has a wonderful white floral base with addition of sparkling citruses. The type of the scent is close to my mind to Guerlain Insolence and reminds a bit of powdered detergent, though still it smells beautiful.

Alice5415
Alice5415

Smells very floral and feminine with a very strong sense of class. It's a very pleasant, rich, deep smell that yells out 'I'm here and yes! I've been rolling around in lilies because I can afford to!' It's quite sophisticated so probably out of place on a teen but it does give of a sense of accomplishment so maybe for those a little bit older and actually have successful jobs ;)
I like it but I'm not too fond of the strong lily note. It's very floral but the lily does hit you. It's not for me but maybe someone else will like it :)

gigiletta
gigiletta

it was very reasonable price and i bought before tested.very soft lovely and classy floral,i think pure rose and lily oil but not heavy,at first very similar with dior lily-cant find database opaque pink bottle-after a few hours smells orange juice wint hint tiny strawberry.sillage good,smells good i fell good,loveable for spring time.

outofocus
outofocus

I've recently opened up mine. First of all, I notice that it is the same flacon as Dance with Givenchy, the cap is black instead of transparent, I'm not sure it`s the same perfume (although the campaign seems different). Maybe there is some cost cutting going on in Maison Givenchy.
As to the fragance itself, it`s a very nice flower bouquet, yes there are roses and a little bit of citrus, very light. I agree, it makes you smile, lifts up your day, specially in hot summer days.
Also, unfortunately the perfume does not stay a great deal on my skin, I'll probably have to use it more than once a day.

cinsot
cinsot

I think I have found my favourite Givenchy floral. Le Bouquet Absolu took me well and truly by surprise as I perused the latest releases at my Guerlain pharmacy during my lunch break yesterday.

This perfume is where refined French perfume meets fruity-floral temping your senses with a tangy strawberry gin, a central creamy musk and an impeccably smooth neroli note underpinning the fresh bouquet.

A tasteful, mannerly crisp floral with a vigorous edge. Gorgeous.

vertigo
vertigo

A very nice floral and slightly fruity perfume, in the mood of Valentina by Valentino, Elie Saab Le Parfum or lighter Armani Code.

I mostly get jasmine and neroli, together with some bergamot and wild strawberry. A well-balanced composition. Pink and sparkling.
Undoubtedly feminine, charming, lovable, in the middle between elegant and casual.
Decent sillage and staying power.

A drawback: too similar to the above mentioned = unoriginal. Still, VERY nice.

On my skin it was so much like Jil Sanders Sun, with some flowers added. It had the smell of sunkissed skin and it stayed on very well. I thought it's quite nice and could be worn for all seasons, because it had a sort of raunchiness to it which is good for winter scents, but it also the sun feeling to it. The staying power is ok.

meret
meret

It's a fun summer scent with loads of wild strawberries in it. It was a quick purchase at the airport because I was just blown off my feet. ;) The good thing is that I haven't regretted it at all, not even for a second. And the best thing.. It reminds me of my childhood summers in the countryside. The sensation got triggered by these lovely strawberries and jasmine which are blended into the perfume in a non-childish way. :) Thumbs up!

deeannek
deeannek

This is a very floral scent-I don't smell any muskiness and that is too bad cause I really love a musky drydown its just not here for me though.I find the rose to be intense, too intense for my tastes, and I really do not get anything fruity either.
Le Bouquet Absolu makes me sneezy wheezy and itchy.
I have had this for a few weeks now and sadly I think I am allergic. I have never had this happen to me before and it is upsetting since I am a huge fan of Givenchy. The only ingredient I see that isn't in any of my other perfumes is juniper-not sure if that is the problem or the rose-I rarely find a rose perfume that I like the exception is Rock and Rose by Valentino.
I think this perfume would be great for floral lovers.

Juicy strawberry and blueberry bubblegum with citrus, delicious flowers and fruits and a bit of spice. Lovers of Ange ou Demon le Secret would love this too. They're similar. No similarity to all the previous mentioned perfumes in my opinion. Amazing.

Cmanier
Cmanier

This smells sooo good! It reminds me of a popular fragrance from the 1980s like anise by cacharel or glroia Vanderbilt but with a 2011 twist. Received a sample and just purchased a 1.7 bottle

irefa68
irefa68

I gree with you I'm going to get it too. Can't wait

chudodejkin
chudodejkin

Like it! Like it! Like it! and want it! )))
Very sensual,clear,simple,clean fragrance.
For all seasons.
For all ages.
Going to get it deffinitely!

This is very pretty, crystal clear, and clean floral scent. There is bright and sweet grapey berry top note but it's not so innocent nor childish. Rose bouquet is very obvious too and it's really pretty and it will make you smile. This could be a good choice for a bridal shower or a wedding day, in my opinion.

Petite poupée
Petite poupée

It reminds me a lot of scarlett from cacharel. That (blue)berry kind of smell.....

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Tried it today at Duty Free. Wouldn't pay money for it. Too light, wears off very quickly.

oriens
oriens

wow.. looks really nice !! the bottle is nice and seems to be so flowery and soft. Cant wait to test it on me ;)

Le Bouquet Absolu by Givenchy 4.22 out of 5 based on 203 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Le Bouquet Absolu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Le Bouquet Absolu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Bouquet Absolu by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Bouquet Absolu by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.