Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Les Creations Couture Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Lace Edition Givenchy for women

Les Creations Couture Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Lace Edition Givenchy for women
dislike

Les Creations Couture Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Lace Edition Givenchy for women Pictures

The house of Givenchy, instead of the usual annual Harvest collection, prepared new luxury editions under the title Les Creations Couture for the year of 2012. The collection, inspired by textile effects and sensations as the essence of this prestigious house, includes the famous perfumes: Very Irresistible Givenchy, Ange Ou Demon Le Secret, Organza, Play for Him and Pi. Women's fragrances are marked with Lace Edition, while the masculine ones wear suffix Leather Edition.

Les Creations Couture Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Lace Edition is available as 60 ml Eau de Toilette.

Lemon Green Tea

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Woody Notes Patchouli

Les Creations Couture Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Lace Edition Fragrance Reviews

Lilyfey
Lilyfey

This bears striking resemblance to Yves Rocher So Elixir, but is a bit sweeter in the dry down and has better lasting power. Nice enough but disappointing for me after such a great, mysterious opening.

Guest_Anja_Karenina
Guest_Anja_Karenina

I ended up giving this one away to a friend as I didn't find this one special at all in the end (and I can't stand having things lying around unused) . I actually wore this one to the GYM a few times as a body spray because it's that unoriginal for me. Too bad that I wasted so much money but I guess it happens when you are just discovering fragrances.

busik
busik

of caps smells rainy weather, clearly hear raw smell. For me only hints at Ange Ou Demon, and the whole series is very quiet, gentle.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Les Creations Couture Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Lace Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Les Creations Couture Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Lace Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Creations Couture Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Lace Edition by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Creations Couture Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Lace Edition by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Givenchy Hot Couture Burberry My Burberry Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Hermes Eau des Merveilles Guerlain My Insolence Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Angel Givenchy Ange ou Demon Escada Especially Escada Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Prada Infusion d'Iris Prada Prada Candy L'Eau