Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

dislike

Les Creations Couture Very Irresistible Givenchy Lace Edition Givenchy for women Pictures

The house of Givenchy, instead of the usual annual Harvest collection, prepared new luxury editions under the title Les Creations Couture for the year of 2012. The collection, inspired by textile effects and sensations as the essence of this prestigious house, includes the famous perfumes: Very Irresistible Givenchy, Ange Ou Demon Le Secret, Organza, Play for Him and Pi. Women's fragrances are marked with Lace Edition, while the masculine ones wear suffix Leather Edition.

Les Creations Couture Very Irresistible Givenchy Lace Edition is available as 60 ml Eau de Toilette.

Rose Anise Black Currant Sweet Notes

Les Creations Couture Very Irresistible Givenchy Lace Edition Fragrance Reviews

Forewer
Forewer

EAU DE PARFUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exia
Exia

I bought a bottle as a present for a young lady, it is a more I guess the best word that comes to mind is intensified of the original.

This particular fragrance along with the others in a similar bottle are exclusives purely for this year, I believe only airport duty free and Harrods stock this. If you are after an exclusive scent that is rare this is the kind you might want to look at, after all the stock for this one is gone they won't make any more!

Now I am going to sound quite girly, but I quite liked the smell, I found it a shade sweeter, but still similar to the original and it was nice when I caught the scent thereafter.

Plus the Longevity is around 10 hours or so with this one depending on skin types and activities through the day of course!

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

It is absolutely charming. It is much like the original, but it is deeper with a powdery drydown. Apparently there is some iris in the composition, but I'm not convinced it justifies the price. I wish it were cheaper because I absolutely love it!

deny
deny

I just smelled this one today. Is quite the same scent but a little bit sweeter/fruity!

dina
dina

So it's just the bottle or is there a difference in the composition?

Les Creations Couture Very Irresistible Givenchy Lace Edition by Givenchy 4.64 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Les Creations Couture Very Irresistible Givenchy Lace Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Les Creations Couture Very Irresistible Givenchy Lace Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Creations Couture Very Irresistible Givenchy Lace Edition by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Creations Couture Very Irresistible Givenchy Lace Edition by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chloe Chloe Rose Edition Hermes Jour d'Hermes Narciso Rodriguez Essence Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Versace Versense Prada Prada Candy Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Chloe L'Eau de Chloe Stella McCartney Stella Givenchy Hot Couture Cristobal Balenciaga Florabotanica Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Chloe Love Tom Ford Champaca Absolute Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme