Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Les Parfums Mythiques - Extravagance d'Amarige Givenchy for women

Les Parfums Mythiques - Extravagance d'Amarige Givenchy for women
dislike

Les Parfums Mythiques - Extravagance d'Amarige by Givenchy is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Les Parfums Mythiques - Extravagance d'Amarige was launched in 2007. Top notes are marigold and tangerine; middle notes are orange blossom and jasmine; base notes are amber and woodsy notes.

Marigold Tangerine

Orange Blossom Jasmine

Amber Woodsy Notes

Extravagance d'Amarige

Les Parfums Mythiques - Extravagance d'Amarige Fragrance Reviews

PlunketNurse
PlunketNurse

I use to own a vintage extravagance d'amarige, it was wonderful just not me, it was citrusy but it was somewhat moody and tame with more wood and undertone as well, more complex.
I bought this version on a whim when the a price was marked too low to pass up a givenchy, i found this absolutely delightful and joyous, the same feeling miss dior cherie invokes in me, neither composition projects a lot of complexity or thrilling notes. Upon first sniff i thought this was a mouthwatering grapefruit, with more discernment, the tangerine notes and and Marigold can be separated,the newer formulation was a bit sweeter than the former there s not much to describe to be honest, except it was the happiest and most uplifting scent ive comed across, longevity was good as well. A summer must.

popescu.cristina
popescu.cristina

Este intradevar "EXTRAVAGANCE" si "MISTIHIQUE" .
miroase foarte bine usor si de lunga durata mai ales pe parul curat spalat persista si o zi, seamana foarte bine cu varianta mai veche. Este un Givenchy for women
adevarat...eu mai vreau sa comand. O iubesc!!

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Interesting thoughts/ feelings a perfumer can bring on mind. I feel like an artist when wearing Les Parfums Mythiques Extravagance. I have weared this now for two days and have a total artist feel. Only Beret and brush is missing atm. ;)

vertigo
vertigo

I'm not a big fan of greens, but I find Les Parfums Mythiques - Extravagance d'Amarige really great.

It's green without getting too bitter or tart or sour.
A gentle, slightly floral kind of green.
It reminds me in character of my favourite for spring: Pur Desir de Mimosa by Yves Rocher.

I've smelled the original long time ago. It was more complex and more demanding. This version is softer and easier to wear.

Staying power of over 5 hours on my skin and not too big sillage makes it a good candidate for my spring scent. If only I could meet it again...

Malegria
Malegria

Reformulated, sadly. It is more broad specter and probably will attract more fans then the original one, due to better wear-ability. The heart of old Extravagance disappeared, leaving us with a more woodsy, slightly prim composition. I was straining my nose to sniff out the old marigold goodness, but it`s been mercilessly split into atoms.
If one would forget the name and imagine that it`s a completely new scent, all kinds of possibilities to wear it open up. The dry down notes are very classy, a herbaceous mist with a milky dew accord.

Amarilia
Amarilia

I used to love Givenchy Extravagance d'Amarige back in 90's, and remember recieving a lot of positive compliments on it. I would say it's a spicy-green-citrusy scent. The wild strawberry note gently comes through from green-floral base. Lovely summer fragrance. I liked it more than the original Amarige.

Extravagance d'Amarige is a discontinued fragrance, and I was thrilled about the relaunch of Les Parfums Mythiques - Extravagance d'Amarige
I purchased it without testing, but to my dissapontment it's not the same. It lacks of a depth,and staying power of the original . This rather smells like a nic,e cool, slightly flowery lemon sorbet on my skin.
Maybe it is that my body chemistry has changed, or I just remember the original one more complex and yet sexy.
Anyway Iam wearing it, and this is a fresh, uplifting scent for hot and humid summer days.Need to be reapplied quite often though

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's so green and fresh, but the original Extravagance d'Amarige better. It isn't long lasting. I like tangerine and jasmine, but in this perfume not too determining.

Les Parfums Mythiques - Extravagance d'Amarige by Givenchy 3.89 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Les Parfums Mythiques - Extravagance d'Amarige fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Les Parfums Mythiques - Extravagance d'Amarige, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Parfums Mythiques - Extravagance d'Amarige by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Parfums Mythiques - Extravagance d'Amarige by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.