Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Lovely prism Givenchy for women

Lovely prism Givenchy for women
dislike

Lovely prism Givenchy for women Pictures

Lovely Prism is a new, trendy aroma for young women. Pink color of the juice announces girly notes that feature in this composition. Fresh, green apple and black currant opening leads to a floral heart where the note of magnolia dominates. Its warm base is composed of sandalwood and iris. It was created by Marc Buxton from the Symrise perfume company in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton.

Clementine Peony Magnolia iris Sandalwood Green Apple Cassia Apple Tree Blossom

Lovely prism Fragrance Reviews

Rana410
Rana410

I really Love this perfume its very sexy and feminine .
But unfortunately i cannot found it anymore :(

passionata20
passionata20

08. may 2013

I´ve had it and it was a total dissapointment to me.
Once again i came up to conclusion that most of the "travel exclusive" (if i am not mistaken this one was one of them) Givenchys are very unremarkable, with single exceptions.
This is indeed a very musly apple scent. Not fruity, yes. Soft and non-lasting. Very unremarkable. If you like the kind of scents that are very soft and undisturbing then this is for you. Me - i prefer mostly loud scents that´s why i guess i wasn´t impressed. But also because it is something very generic and indeed very suitable for airplane travel: if you spray it before you travel on airplane for several hours it won´t disturb the passanger nearby. I guess that´s whas the idea of it, otherwise i can´t explain the unremarkable lasting power and sillage.

Musk, apple, peony all in very soft form, that´s what you get fro this scent. I got rid of my bottle. Not my cup of tea at all.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

It is a floral-musk scent, with a touch of "fruit", but not very fruity, and it's not very sweet either. I mostly get peony, citrus and gardenia. The scent is not very long-lasting, somehwat forgetable; but pleasant.

fidyanza
fidyanza

i received this fragrance as a present from my lovely sis.got the 50ml.i love it eventhough on me its a bit musky+over flowery..but the scents is still nice..i love fruity or floral fruity scents but this one i can consider~ thank sista..u are my fav!~ hehe

lopezannie
lopezannie

too common for me. nothing interesting in this scent.

I tested it in a duty free shop. It's very much like many scents out there : light floral and easy to please with a bit of fruit. There is nothing outstanding in it.

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

I got this perfume as a promotion sample, only promotional price of U.S. 25, the medium size! I really love this fragrance is sexy, feminine .. and lasts a lot on my skin, the bottle is more than half:)
Fortunately, the peony felts in me,i love peonies, but then appear warm and light floral notes of a mix barely futal and light. My boyfriend loves it!

vertigo
vertigo

I agree with Althea, Lovely Prism is very transient.
But still, it's a pleasant smell :)
Clear citrus, apple and magnolia - fortunately the peony doesn't stand out for me, because I don't like it.
Nice, delicate, fresh, summery - but not memorable ...
From this collection, Be Givenchy and My Givenchy Dream are far more unique.

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

Soft, young, and slight, I tried this the other day while shopping. I love the bottle, but the scent itself is like many other floral fruities that are popular right now. There is nothing offensive about this scent, but nothing particularly memorable, either. This would seem to be Givenchy's response to DKNY's "Be Delicious", but it doesn't quite match the energy of that scent.

angelahta
angelahta

I agree with Ydee, more flower than fruity. It's perfect for a good daily time. This fragrance smell young, happiness, joyfulness. I feel glad when I'm wearing it.

Helene
Helene

Orange and green apple! Great combination!
very light and sweet! not in the sense that it is like a candy, it is sweet in the way that it is pleasant to wear

Althea
Althea

at first I could smell something fruity-flowery but just weakly and then after maybe 5 minutes this nasty smell came...like when you spent too much time in kitchen frying something, no windows, no doors, not even digestor! fortunately staying power is weak too.

ydee
ydee

Mmm it's lovely, I smell the green apple and other fruits at start, middle is most magnolia and other flowers, delicious mix. Stays for about 6 hours all around me than gets softer.
I is more a flower perfume as flower-fruity cause the fruity notes are only a while at start.

Lovely prism by Givenchy 3.69 out of 5 based on 56 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Lovely prism fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Lovely prism, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lovely prism by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lovely prism by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.