Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

My Couture Givenchy for women
dislike

almond
nutty
My Couture Givenchy for women Pictures My Couture Givenchy for women Pictures My Couture Givenchy for women Pictures

This elegant, classic and floral perfume starts with notes of freesia and black currant. The heart of the composition contains lily-of-the-valley and jasmine. The base notes are almond, musk and woody scents. It was created in 2003.

Black Currant Freesia

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Almond Musk

My Couture Fragrance Reviews

udrako
udrako

This fragrance remember me "mon petit bardane", my sweet and beloved ex :(

kaside66
kaside66

My Couture is the best white floral in my collection. Soft, feminine, elegant, romantic. Well balanced white flowers with musk. Longevity is at least 8 hours.

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

I actually found this (even though it's been discontinued for years) and how I wished I could like it since I adore Hot Couture. I thought that perhaps it might be similar to HC (of course because of the same packaging), but on me this just smells rancid. >_

sesam5
sesam5

It is wonderful!!! So light, feminine, innocent and endlessly mysterious....

passionata20
passionata20

As much as i love Hot Couture EDP, i do not like this one. And the reason why is because for me it is very unbalanced scent. The black currant is very dominanting and when the middle notes come out the mix of black currant and lilly-of-valley is simply awful and very disturbing in my opinion.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every rewiev should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

VioletLily
VioletLily

Picture a beautiful garden with blooming white and pastel flowers on a warm Spring day and this is what My Couture reminds me of. It's a romantically fresh, softly rounded, white floral fragrance. I can't pick the freesia, jasmine and lily of the valley separately, but they do meld into a wonderful scent.

I would not normally have got this scent, except my man surprised me with it one Christmas. It doesn't jump out to me as a signature scent, but I do like it.

guest_lindentree
guest_lindentree

elegant and warm.it is discontinued,i don't know why.maybe because givenchy have too much perfumes who smells similar?

My Couture by Givenchy 3.22 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy My Couture fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy My Couture, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify My Couture by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of My Couture by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Givenchy Hot Couture Dior Poison Dior Poison Tendre Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Givenchy Amarige Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Givenchy Organza Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Fendi Fendi Theorema Givenchy Ysatis Burberry Burberry Women Emanuel Ungaro Diva Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Guy Laroche Fidji Givenchy Organza Indecence Yves Saint Laurent Nu