Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

My Givenchy Givenchy for women

My Givenchy Givenchy for women
dislike

My Givenchy by Givenchy is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. My Givenchy was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Evelyne Boulanger. Top notes are orange, cassia, pear and red currant; middle notes are mimose, pear blossom, violet and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are patchouli, vetiver and white musk.

Orange Cassia Pear Red Currant

Byblos Woman

My Givenchy Fragrance Reviews

icecube
icecube

A jucy, fruty opening of what I feel is raspberry - but as there are no raspberry in this one it might be the combination of red currant and pear.
Lovely jucy smell whatever it is.
In the background a very faint smell of vetiver.
A sweet little perfume that is a little more sofisticated then you usual sweet, fruty fragrance.

narmin.jova
narmin.jova

best fragrance i've had so far. very clean, smells wonderful!!!

9-na
9-na

I threw my XS Pour Elle into trash by mistake and became scentless, so my Mummy gave me this as a present. Oh, I liked it so much! I was so wonderfully sick to death of the artificial and powdered watermelon that it was on me. And it was so great outside. Such a sweet, ugly thing, otherwise known as thrill. Whenever the memories come back, I feel warm inside. What a nice bit of a memory...

pattygirl
pattygirl

A very unique fragrance. The orange/citrus notes are present, but I mostly smell a very strong menthol, perhaps a eucalyptus note, which subsides during wear, but is still detectable. I assume this is the sharp vetiver note referred to by one of the previous reviewers. I personally have never smelled a vetiver like this. I sense some watery notes, perhaps an ozonic note? Very fresh and exhilarating. Not my regular type of scent, but I like it.

flying fish
flying fish

This is my most favorite perfume. I want to buy another one when I finish the first one. But unfortunately I can not buy it. I asked my boyfriend to buy it in Paris Airport but still can not. He bought another Givenchy -- My Givenchy Dream--- for me. I also love this one. However I love "My Givenchy" most.

Migotka
Migotka

I am a Givenchy die hard fan, and very rarely I don't appreciate their fragrances. But even being totally objective (if that's possible), I have to say that this is probably one of the nicest fragrances out there.
Like all Givenchy scents this one is very elegant. The colourful bottle already suggests what we can find inside...
The fruity notes are rich and juicy, sweet and energising. Flower notes are delicate and pleasantly soft. The base notes add just a bit of sharpness to it, so that the scent does not fall into infinite sweetness. I'm normally not a huge fan of vetiver, specially in the dry down, but here is does not take over and is not as strong as in many other fragrances. Combination of all these is charming, captivating, I felt as if I was sitting in a garden full of blooming flowers and ripping fruit. It is very much a summer fragrance, too light for winter. Unfortunately it came out as a limited edition and nowadays is very hard to find in my country...

My Givenchy by Givenchy 3.62 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy My Givenchy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy My Givenchy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify My Givenchy by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of My Givenchy by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.