Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

My Givenchy Dream Givenchy for women

My Givenchy Dream Givenchy for women
dislike

My Givenchy Dream Givenchy for women Pictures

In the first half-year 2008 Givenchy is launching the fragrance My Givenchy Dream.

This fragrance is signed by the perfume creator Marc Buxton who has united the notes of blackcurrant, Chineze lantern and clementine in the top. The middle notes are waking up with floral accords of jasmine, rose and lily of the valley, while the base brings in patchouli, sandalwood and amber.

My Givenchy Dream is available as 50ml EDT, duo 2×50ml EDT and 7ml parfum. The face on the promotional poster is Jennifer Pugh.

The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton.

Clementine Black Currant Persimmon

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Amber Patchouli

My Givenchy

My Givenchy Dream Fragrance Reviews

KatrinC
KatrinC

This was so lovely. I adored it. Was already way too old for it when I got it but wore it anyway. Nice scent for teenagers-for the good girls :)

Nottinghillbelle
Nottinghillbelle

This is such a wonderful perfume, I was gifted with it a while ago. Sadly it ran out but my last drop i wore it for my first date with my partner. But for my birthday he managed to track this down and paid a HEFTY price for it.

It's limited edition so there are only very few in the world. It's such a shame though.

It definitely a summer scent, very fruity. I'd say its for younger girls. It's not as powerful as you'd think.

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

Everything about this fragrance is so fresh and lovely especially the color of bottle. It has an amazing scent as well. It opens with refreshing and mouthwatering juice then dries down to dreamy floral and ends with sensual base notes.

The lasting power is really good for EDT. I'm so impressed with it. :D

nini18
nini18

To me it smells very cheap. There is something in it that I can't stand.

guest_canary
guest_canary

don't know why but the smell make me think of a stars and something cold and minty.

heloisalps
heloisalps

This fragrance is unbeliavable! I love it very much! The smell remembers me a lot passion fruit. The amber creates a very pleasant sensation mixed with the fruity notes. The only problem is that it doesn't hold as much as wish. This smell is exquisite and should've be long lasting and powerful.

This is one of my favorite perfumes. It just smells incredibly nice and refreshing.

Mrs.YoungLady
Mrs.YoungLady

I very like this fragrance.
It`s clean, floral, I wouldn't say it fruity, maybe just a little.
Too bad it hold on the skin just like a hour, thats disappointing...but I still like it very much.

guest_just for fun
guest_just for fun

man can wear it too ... max 1 hour long lasting
until now the best from this series is "my givency"

caramail
caramail

I've bought it at last!I like it very much.It reminds me of my childhood, when I was hiding in the bushes of black currant and branches of black currant bush and its leaves smelled this fresh, unusual aroma. So I liked the parfume from the first time I tried it. But must admit- it is not too long lasting.
Nevertheless-it has become one of my favourite parfumes!!!

despite so many people here,I found this one lovely.it's more than an average floral fruity perfumes.maybe it's not unique,but it's nice.
it starts with fresh fruity notes of citruses.I have no idea how the essence of persimmon would smell like,but I like the first notes very much.
just like so many floral fruity perfumes that I like it leads to a floral heart.I clearly recognize lily of the valley.it's not complicated,but nice and girlish.
it smells a bit like GF ferre lei her.the cool point is that both of them has the same color of perfume and I like this color very much.by the way gf ferre is much better.
unfortunately long lasting power is terrible!it lasts only for half an hour on my skin.

niviacq
niviacq

In the beginning it is boring and smell like bark of plants. But, after a while the smell is delicious, floral. Great for use during the day.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

i still cannot believe that this is actually made by givenchy! it's awful... it's probably the most boring and plain perfume i have ever experienced. it smells like nothing - not flowery, not fresh, not sweet not anything. honestly now, why would givenchy make such a perfume like this one when it is known that givenchy perfumes are among the best on the market?!...

guest_Mickymoof
guest_Mickymoof

I love this scent. Not typically Givenchy but fresh, sexy!

Ninulia
Ninulia

my Best friend has it and is so clean, fresh, young and at the same time sexy. Can't say theres soomething very special about it, but those who like neitral scents will go perfcet:)

dani78
dani78

I didn’t expect such average scent from Givenchy. It’s simply fresh and light and nothing more or less. Nothing to remember.

allexa27
allexa27

I am a big fan of Givenchy`s perfumes but I am extremely dissapointed from this fragrance.Very childish,I smell only grapefruit in it.Nothing complex ,nothing intriguing,nothing special!It is not worthy to buy it.i dont want it even for free

November
November

I just got it as a valentine's gift from my boyfriend :). I love most fragrance from Givenchy, like absolutely irresistible and ange ou démon!and I think that my givenchy dream has lighter scent than others..I just love Givenchy!!

Viyella
Viyella

I like this perfume, but I'd wear it, in the summer for a night out, or on holiday, very light nd refreshing

winny
winny

My givenchy dream has the best fragrance. i got it as a christmas gift and every one likes it. Thanks

kay_li13
kay_li13

it's kind of light and floraly. but it's a nice scent. there's not much to say about it in general though. it's just nice and that's all. nothing too special. i don't feel the complexity :( on the other hand, i think it gets better if you layer it with other things, a raspberry splash for example. :)

antamauru
antamauru

Does anyone know when it arrives to the stores? i ve seen it only at the airport,yet :(( and had not enough time to byu it.

amanda
amanda

i can hardly wait it to arrive to our stores. i liked the last 2 of this line(absolutely, lovely prism), so im sure i will like this one too. the black currant and the lily-of-the-valley mix sounds good.

My Givenchy Dream by Givenchy 3.65 out of 5 based on 96 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy My Givenchy Dream fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy My Givenchy Dream, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify My Givenchy Dream by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of My Givenchy Dream by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.