Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

dislike

marine
ozonic
salty

Oblique Fast Forward by Givenchy is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. Oblique Fast Forward was launched in 2000. Oblique Fast Forward was created by Ilias Ermenidis and Alberto Morillas. Top notes are melon, sea water and jasmine; middle note is pepper; base notes are cedar and musk.

Melon Sea water Jasmine

Pepper

Cedar Musk

L'Eau par Kenzo

Oblique Fast Forward Fragrance Reviews

trucalling
trucalling

A very unique scent that I wish was produced again. A great loss it is not available anymore. A very subtle fresh scent, unlike any other that can be found nowadays. Just a remark, melon in Davidoff Cool Water is unbearable for me, in Oblique FFWD it is just great. This one has melon and jasmine, two notes I am not very keen on, and the overall result of this scent is just unbelievable, I can't find the words. Miss it greatly. Would buy a few litres if it came back, just to have it on stock for a few years. :)

Thank you Alberto Morillas - I am your fan forever (Oblique FFWD, Esencia de Duende, Omnia, ...) all my signature or top scents.

guillermostf
guillermostf

one of the most fresh and unique scents ever made, frutiy, special, well done. But like happens with the best parfums, they don't produce it anymore. why??? One of the most interesting parfum series play, rewind, fast foward... they opened a new way to smell good in a fresh, fruty, sweety and woody way.

SelenaSerena
SelenaSerena

I've been having it since it was launched in 2000. Still keep about 10 ml. I love it so much as this simple yet superdelicious freshness has never been repeted by anyone. Givenchy had a concept offering 3 Oblique perfumes and it really impresses me now since many years. FFWD is naturally a glance into the future. Pity it is now in the past.
UPD 2013: Found a shot of this perfume from the very first release on Ebay. Smells still immaculately. Wear it with pleasure. Back to my 2000s.

vita.dolce.86
vita.dolce.86

I Love ths parfume!
Was searching for it for ages but in vain...
Maybe somebody can help me and tell me where i can find it?
It would be much appriciated ;)

nellyd2
nellyd2

I recall this one from ages ago it made me happy at the first whiff to the end , been searching for it glad to see it here...memories,memories.

sotochka13
sotochka13

I can not hold it inside anymore.This parfume for me was like a serotonin for my brain.I was smeling this world thru this parfume!I never been so happy b4 and after...Im very serious right now. When the last drop was done and no one store has it in whole GTA I cried,I was so disapointed...Till today I didn't found anything like it.Not even close.I can not use anything that on market today.Its sooooo not fair! Im begging you,please some one re-envent same smell,please!!! Im tired of smeling all this crap on market...flowery smel make my head spin,sweet make me drawing in my mouth and itchiness above and under my tongue,most of fragransess are smell so bad. What to do? Dr Givenchy my long life dipression only you can stop with FFWD.

galatea
galatea

I loved this scent! Been browsing this site for a while, and seeing this page on ffwd compelled me to finally write! LOVE IT! The smell is clean, but intoxicating. Yeap, a lot like Cool Water. Great that it's unisex. I never remembered hints of melon, but I just remember liking how subtle the smell was, never overpowering, at times sweet, a fresh scent! I agree with a lot who've written - wish they'd bring this perfume back!

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

tantalizingly unusual and intriguing in the fragrance world. the cedar in this and ma dame strike me as very similar---blond and clean....but thats where the similarity ends. on another perfume reference, those of you familiar with another RIP (boo-hoo) perfume is Freedom from tommy hilfiger. also similar. smelling this perfume makes me think of being free---of boats drifitng lazily on the sea, and birds flying high above.
when i smell this perfume i feel like i am opening up a vintage cedar chest on the beach drinking a key lime martini. yup, i get all that, sea breeze, key lime and cedar. my god this is so unusual & intoxicating....you will not stop smelling your wrist. i can see why this was discontinued---some people just dont get it. its not like something they have smelled before, its not "safe".....and the most ingeious thing is that it is truly unisex....i will cherish this juice for a while.....
and like many others on here beg givenchy to come to their senses and re release!

passionata20
passionata20

Out of all three "obliques" i liked it most less. It was too sudden and too harsh for me. Fresh, but not in a good way, sadly.

saprophilous
saprophilous

Unique and great. Not sure what replaces this scent. It will be missed greatly. I have a bottle still sitting around and feel reluctant to use it.

mesmerisa
mesmerisa

It was my favorite too! Oblique Fast Forward by Givenchy is really unique. I am looking for something similar many years. At the moment I found 2 scents that are approximately similar (on my skin) - Davidoff Cool Water Ice Fresh and Now by Azzaro. Not the same, but...

Ears pricked up when the 'Play' advert came on, prompting an immediate internet search for 'FF' but no luck.
Rebrand the 'FF'fragrance and it would fly. I think I'd buy all the stock I could get my hands on just in case it dropped out of the market again - are you listening Givenchy???

guest_Vivitw
guest_Vivitw

HACE MUCHO QUE BUSCO EL OBLIQUE FFWD DE GIVENCHY AMO ESE PERFUME Y NUNCA MAS PUDE ENCONTRAR UNO IGUAL, SI ALGUIEN SABE COMO CONSEGUIRLO O ALGUNO QUE SEA PARECIDO POR FAVOR ME AVISAN? VTW22@HOMAIL.COM
OJALA QUE GIVENCHY VUELVA A TENERLO PRONTO!! BESOSSS Y GRACIAS
ATTE
VIVIANA

ednafrau
ednafrau

instead of releasing so many "new" fragrances, givenchy should bring "oblique FFWD" back! it was my signature scent between 2000-2002 and since then i have acquired MANY perfumes, but - to this day - there is nothing similar to FFWD! it was so unique and joyful...if anyone who has the power to re-release this wonderful perfume reads fragrantica, please do so! :)

12amag
12amag

i wish Givenchy would buzz me :P when they re-release (or reinvent) this one, it's my absolute favourite perfume... and I can't really find anything like it

guest_Leaberry
guest_Leaberry

This is my absolute favourite... I still have one bottle waiting for a special ocasion... I desperately need something similar... can anyone help????

ChristinaSander
ChristinaSander

Hi minousdepoes. Do you still have the Oblique ffwd by givenchy? I'm interested:) My email is christina_sander85@hotmail.com

guest_leopoldolsn
guest_leopoldolsn

One of my all time favourites! Very fresh and I love the melon scent! I always receive compliments when wearing it. Bought the rest of an old stock of the 3 Oblique fragrances a couple years ago. I have bottles to spend for the next 7 years :) I found Clinique Happy very simmilar to FF.

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

Bought it over ebay, i am sorry but it is for me too masculine.If there is somebody who wil buy it from me, please mail me, otherwise i give it to a men.( 20 GBP for 2x20 ml+ holder )

Monet
Monet

ahh this fragance is so fresh and at least for me is not masculine, is one of my favorites, i think i have I a curse, all the great fragances i have are now out of the market, i still have 10ml of this since 2001 just waiting for a special day.

Eros
Eros

Althea wrote: "It is light and fresh and there is something masculine, but just a little, still feminine."
That "something masculine" is LEATHER, which is included (a lot) into Givenchy pour Homme (brown one, made by the same creators). But this "a bit of leather" just adds style and "class" into this parfume. Similar "leather" is included *and overdosed* in women's new GUCCI by GUCCI for "classy" purposes.
Additionally, the heart sounds slightly like salty sea with a bit of fresh pine tree, or rather like a bit of fresh cypress tree, or ... like baltic sea sand beach with cypresses.
Anyway this parfume is just great: definitely feminine and unusual. Not for teens (despite packaging and marketing), but also not for mature Chanel №5 lovers.
I think the only terrible marketing mistake, that leads this absolutely great perfume to disappearence from the market - was the wrong packaging and wrong bottle with wrong color. I wish this perfume to re-born with positioning for skilled women.
Do you hear me, Givenchy/Firmenich?!

Althea
Althea

I used to love it! I still keep an empty bottle and from time to time I sniff it. It is light and fresh and there is something masculine, but just a little, still feminine. It is not on market anymore, which is a shame. But if anyone knows other scent smelling similar, let me know please! Thanks!

Oblique Fast Forward by Givenchy 4.27 out of 5 based on 82 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Oblique Fast Forward fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Oblique Fast Forward, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oblique Fast Forward by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oblique Fast Forward by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.