Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Only Givenchy Givenchy for women

Only Givenchy Givenchy for women
dislike

Only Givenchy by Givenchy is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Only Givenchy was launched in 2003. Only Givenchy was created by Mark Buxton and Christophe Raynaud. Top notes are green notes and mandarin orange; middle notes are exotic floral notes and jasmine; base notes are green notes, sandalwood and musk.

Green Notes Mandarin Orange

Exotic floral notes Jasmine

Green Notes Sandalwood Musk

Only Givenchy Fragrance Reviews

lollsazz
lollsazz

My little sister liked this. It's a a very inoffensive light, fresh floral. I think you could almost bathe yourself in it and it wouldn't be too strong. A very safe fragrance. On my little sister this smelt good, but it had some strange smell of fresh green peas on me. It wasn't bad, it's just that I don't want to smell of vegetables :P Even cucumber smell bothers me strongly.

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

I have to agree with other reviewers on this one- I like it, it's a nice,fresh,refreshing & inoffensive fragrance for daytime use on a spring or summers day.
But nothing really stands out for me to say,oh yes,I must buy this one again. The fresh mandarin,slightly sour green opening lasts no longer than 45 minutes,quickly developing into white florals with a soft slightly woody,slightly powdery base with just a hint of the topnotes remaining,keeping it light.
For me,weak to moderate longevity and soft sillage - nice,but it doesn't blow me away.

durleybeachbum
durleybeachbum

This is pleasant enough, and fresh and clean, but I find it very short lived.

cifirica
cifirica

I loved this perfume since I first tried it at duty-free in 2004. So happy I bought it again!

mandelinka
mandelinka

One of my favourites, green, non-offensive, clean.
Perfect for day use.

ONLY GIVENCHY opens briefly as a fruity floral, but moves swiftly to a floral-musky drydown very similar to that of Lanvin RUMEUR and Kenneth Cole BLACK. ONLY GIVENCHY happily skips the toxic chemical opening of RUMEUR and the tire aura of BLACK.

Unfortunately the appealing opening of ONLY GIVENCHY vanishes in a flash, and the drydown is shortlived as well. I am assuming that among the "exotic flowers" is magnolia, but I do not detect the green that others have found in this scent, though I should perhaps confess that my "green standard" is Carven MA GRIFFE...

To my nose, ONLY GIVENCHY is unique only in its combination of a relatively familiar opening and a relatively familiar drydown. This might suffice, but the poor staying power disqualifies ONLY GIVENCHY from further contention among the many fragrances battling to join my collection! (-:

Aalia
Aalia

It's a wonderful Floral Woody Musk...plus it's green, herbal, and fresh...almost acquatic. The jasmine and other floral notes really stand out. The sandalwood is beautiful here...This is a great scent, but, it doesn't last more than 15 to 30 minutes *sigh*.

guest_DEE
guest_DEE

It's clean and fresh, but for me there's nothing special about it. I'd prefer a perfume that I can remember, and miss when Im not wearing them.
I am a perfume collector and everyday i like wearing different fragrances so I can enjoy each one everytime i wear them.
Givenchy ONLY seem to not stand out amongst the rest eventhough I dont wear it everyday...

smoki
smoki

This is one of the freshest perfumes ever! It's so clean, that you're going to wish some "dirty" in it. Colours on the bottle are just wright - rose for gentleness and green for freshness.
At first smell, green notes are dominantly present. Mandarin orange is somewhere lost in this start of the composition, so you can't detected it, even if you try so hard. Exotic floral notes and jasmin are so strong, that you taste second rush of freshness, this time encouraged with some kind of sharpness (thanks to great part of jasmin). Wnen it settles down, there is more of joy - greeen notes are combined with musk, and at this point of view the fresh circle is closed with subtile warm touch of woody fragrance of sandalwood.
This scent is harmony in one word. There is no other perfume than this that I could say for -endless fresh! But be carefull. As I said it represents harmony, but if you need to express yourself as seductress, this is not wright choise. Choose it in the forenoon hours, when you're a good girl :)

triplex
triplex

Only is a very green non-floral scent. Crispy clean almost fizzy citrus(not that tangy or orangey) opening that turns into a more mellow woodsy heart. For me the best part is the drydown. The fragrance has good lasting power. The drydown is a warmer darker musc opposite the bright joyful beginning. Not a typical givenchy fragrance. Maybe that is why it never became a favorite of mine. I would pay a lot though if I could find a perfume thats more like a heavier version of the drydown

Only Givenchy by Givenchy 3.65 out of 5 based on 57 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Only Givenchy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Only Givenchy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Only Givenchy by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Only Givenchy by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.