Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Organza First Light Givenchy for women

Organza First Light Givenchy for women
dislike

yellow floral
Organza First Light Givenchy for women Pictures Organza First Light Givenchy for women Pictures

Organza First Light is lighter and fresher than the classic Organza. Its sweet, floral notes are not heavy, tuberose is not so aggressive. The composition is dominated by white flowers and honeysuckle with a fresh, citrusy beginning and the worm base of vanilla, cedar and sandalwood. It was created in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Sophie Labbe.

Honeysuckle Lily-of-the-Valley Lemon

Gardenia Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Benzoin Vanilla Woodsy Notes

Organza

Organza First Light Fragrance Reviews

icecube
icecube

A sweet floral perfume with a prominent note of honeycuckle.
Very 80ies style.
A little bit heavy and more of a nighttime then daytimeperfume.

MirageMirage
MirageMirage

I'm glad I found this! The twist with this one suits me more than the original Organza...

Zoya
Zoya

Organza first light is a sprakly gold, cozy, very long lasting fragrance. In my opinion it is "first light" not in a morning way but more like after being awake all night with your man. It is a mature sexy fragrance. I am 24 and sometimes I feel that it is too mature for me, and yet, I still wear it sometimes when I wanna feel like a lady. I think that this one is much better than the original Organza.

candymarie
candymarie

I cannot improve on Fragrantica's perfect description above of this fragrance.

I'm not normally a fan of white flowers with citrus and honeysuckle, the whole affair is usually just so darn fresh.

But here, you have a uniquely Organza-esque oriental foundation with the "fresh" accord blended in so seamlessly, it's the closest I'll likely come to loving white flowers with citrus and honeysuckle.

Scarlette
Scarlette

Rec'd a tiny one in a 5 piece Christmas set, and promptly used it all up. WAY nicer than the original Organza.

This one is so beautiful and unique on me. Soft and creamy, crisp & sexy, and warm and golden all at the same time.

This one is hard for me to describe. Is luminous and fresh, aromatic, and a delight! It takes me away to a special place, and makes me feel very feminine and beautiful.

sjbst17
sjbst17

this perfume is so hard to find.

it's one of my all time favorites. it has depth and staying power. sexy.

Emeraude
Emeraude

After some time from the first day I try it,I have to say this is a nice fragrance,sweet but in a soft way,and soft but you notice its presence,and the best ...it is long lasting in my skin...es decir,al principio no me gustó mucho,lo guardé por un tiempo. Luego le dí otra oportunidad...ahora me encanta...

jemma
jemma

First Light perfume is my new love! Beautiful translucent fresh, soft and intoxicating aromat.Development great in warm weather!

KasiaS
KasiaS

I never had opportunity to try this one for longer, but my first and only impression was really good. The scent occured to me delightful and luminous, with a very nice blend of honey and white flowers. It has the same warmth and feminine quality as the classic, but the sharp notes of spices were taken away. Lovely, but hard to get.

luz
luz

I love the original Organza so much and I like to feel its smell all the time ! So Organza First Light was a great alternative for me, more versatile and subtle , but not less charming... the sweetness of this perfume simulates the sugar cane fragrance on my skin, envolved in a very elegant oriental scarf.

dani78
dani78

Soft, mild and a little creamy scent. I enjoy the sweet honeysuckle note in it most.
The scent stays close to the skin and gives gentle embrace to the one who wears it. Although it’s quite strong at first and it also has very good staying power.
In my opinion, Organza First Light is an easy and friendly scent. I prefer to wear it on casual and lazy days. Not my favorite one but still like it.

lighter and more adorable than the classic organza.the flower scents are clean and neat and modern.comparing organza first light with organza is like comparing the dolls of barbie with bratz!this is recognizable with simply looking at the bottles too.by the way I like this one more than organza.it makes me feel clean and safe.

sjanira
sjanira

I've been wanting to try this without spending alot so I purchased a miniature. I must say I really love the scent. It's sharp and much lighter than the original.

ophelia
ophelia

Still deep, dark and 'fatal'. For a confident woman.

zoka
zoka

Not bad, if the original Organza is too intensive for you. But it became one of the army similar scents...

2007
jeca
jeca

Bottle is lovely and scent adorable.

2007

Organza First Light by Givenchy 3.66 out of 5 based on 116 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Organza First Light fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Organza First Light, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Organza First Light by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Organza First Light by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.