Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Organza Fleur d'Oranger de Nabeul 2006 Givenchy for women

Organza Fleur d'Oranger de Nabeul 2006 Givenchy for women
dislike

Organza Fleur d'Oranger de Nabeul 2006 Givenchy for women Pictures Organza Fleur d'Oranger de Nabeul 2006 Givenchy for women Pictures

Givenchy has launched a limited version of Harvest collection, Organza Fleur d'Oranger de Nabeul 2006. The main component of the new Organza is Tunisian (Nabeul) orange blossom absolute. Out of 1000 kilograms of flowers was produced about 1 kilogram of high-quality absolute (intensive floral aroma with green, soft and thin jasmine nuance). The timeless Organza is now symbolizing the eternal love, as well as its main component – the orange blossom .

The composition has become more floral and delicate. The fragrance opens with notes of neroli and petit grain ; the heart is composed of orange blossom absolute, peony and gardenia; the base unites woodsy notes, spices and vanilla. Eau de parfum is captured in elegant 60 ml bottle and luxurious black outer box.

Neroli Petitgrain

Peony Orange Blossom Gardenia

Spices Vanilla Woodsy Notes

Pur Desir de Fleur d'Oranger

Organza Fleur d'Oranger de Nabeul 2006 Fragrance Reviews

etmpewo
etmpewo

It's not bad but not something exquisite.
Almost an easy to wear fragrance.
At the same time, be aware!
Next to the sweet scent there is a whiff of something salty about it. This could be tricky for some people.

My grandmother used to wear this fragrance, but how is this possible? She's not around anymore for over 15 years.

This means there must be another fragrance on the market as good as the same as this one. Very weird.
Maybe it is, as the previous writer wrote, Coco from Chanel. I don't know Coco, so maybe I should try.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

It's "darker" and "thicker" than regular Organza to the extent that I thought: Where is Organza? It reminds more of Coco, Chanel, because of same distinctive orange blossom. Once you get used to this Organza song being sung by a deeper contralto, you start appreciating its increased intoxication and voluptuous glamour.
While I can still imagine regular Organza being relevant at the office, Organza Fleur d'Oranger definitely calls for an evening gown and luxury environment. Between Coco and this one I would definitely choose the latter. The sillage and longetivity are great.

ZiZu
ZiZu

I saw an ad of Amarige Ylang Ylang 2006 at www.perfume-click.co.uk/Perfume/Givenchy/.I don't know if it is a reliable site, but pop in and discover for yourself!

I LOVE the Amarige Ylang Ylang 2006, but am out! Any ideas how I can get my hands on a new bottle? I know it was a limited line, but it's my favorite and I want more!

Organza Fleur d'Oranger de Nabeul 2006 by Givenchy 4.42 out of 5 based on 12 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Organza Fleur d'Oranger de Nabeul 2006 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Organza Fleur d'Oranger de Nabeul 2006, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Organza Fleur d'Oranger de Nabeul 2006 by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Organza Fleur d'Oranger de Nabeul 2006 by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Organza Lancome Poeme Jesus Del Pozo Jesus Del Pozo In White Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Givenchy Ange ou Demon Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Dior Midnight Poison Guerlain Shalimar E. Coudray Ambre et Vanille Burberry London Annick Goutal Gardenia Passion Givenchy Amarige Miller Harris Noix de Tubereuse Annick Goutal Songes Rochas Tocade Dior Dune Cacharel LouLou Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Givenchy Organza First Light Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle