Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Organza Indian Jasmin Givenchy for women

Organza Indian Jasmin Givenchy for women
dislike

Organza Indian Jasmin Givenchy for women Pictures Organza Indian Jasmin Givenchy for women Pictures Organza Indian Jasmin Givenchy for women Pictures Organza Indian Jasmin Givenchy for women Pictures

This limited edition Organza collectible is dedicated to jasmine. An excellent quality granted to this flower’s scent during the June/July 2005 harvest, made creating this limited edition possible.

700 kg of jasmine blossoms were needed to yield 1.1 kg of jasmine absolute. Honeysuckle mesmerizes with its shadowy innocence. Jasmine absolute at perfume’s heart is pure and precious, almost animalistic. Nutmeg wood is perfectly harmonized with the notes of cedarwood and vanilla which enrich the perfume’s base. This limited Organza Indian Jasmin edition is available in Eau de Parfum 50ml bottles. It was launched in 2006.

Honeysuckle

Jasmine

Nutmeg Cedar Vanilla

Organza
Din ka Raja

Organza Indian Jasmin Fragrance Reviews

vivik
vivik

This settles into the most beautiful, sweet, luxurious, non-indolic jasmine ever....even more beautiful in this colder weather....

Glarnere
Glarnere

Got it... Now i can´t get my hands down! THIS is HEAVENLY!!!!

born for shalimar

i did find it ,like an answer to prayer.i think it does better in the cool. put some on for bed and it lasted through the night. a real gem,pure essense of jasmine ,absolutely one af a kind,thank you givenchey ,my next stop is Givenchy recolt 2010 harvest ange ou demon jasmin sambac chine.

born for shalimar

Im in love.iv been searching for a perfect jasmini and it sounds like its out there in a pearly golden sunrise.i have jasmin in my garden and often awake n to a wisp of paradise.i live in israel so it will not be easy to find .like lala pop 75 i'll be glad to pay for such a beautifull fragrance.

Lotto.Lupus
Lotto.Lupus

Rich, intense and unique.

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

OOhhhh............I love this. A jasmin-paradise version of Organza. Very rare and hard to find. Fortunately, I found my bottle at a great price. Perfect for hot weather. The rich, lush jasmin vines in full bloom in this divine creation.

etmpewo
etmpewo

At first I had Organza and actually was seduced by the bottle to buy it. But the bottle went empty and I bought another one. An then I learned there were more versions: Organza Indecense, Organza First Light... and Organza Indian Jasmin. So from bottle obsession to perfume obsession. And this was my last version I got. Wauw, what a rich smell. It IS different from the normal Organza. Nice, very nice.

d dolce vitta
d dolce vitta

And special scence like all givonchy's perfumes. The special vanilla combinated whith jazmin, cedar, and nutmeg, makes the name organza, smother than the original, but feel silky scence, and very lasting.
One of my favorites,definetivily.

jeca
jeca

I like this edition very much, and even think that it's better than the original Organza (that occurs very seldom to me). I smell very pure jasmine from the very beginning, it has vine-like quality, and quite edible. It doesn't disappear after a while, but the begging is simply wonderful. The entire composition is more tender and smoother than the original.

zoka
zoka

It is not gone ;o)
I saw it yesterday in the center of Belgrade. It is lovely, with beautiful jasmine, but I love the original. With this great doze of jasmine the harmony of Organza is lost.

2007
elgab89
elgab89

I agree with "jeca". Unfortunately, you cannot find it anywhere. It is gone :(

2007

Organza Indian Jasmin by Givenchy 3.92 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Organza Indian Jasmin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Organza Indian Jasmin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Organza Indian Jasmin by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Organza Indian Jasmin by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Organza Givenchy Organza Indecence Christian Dior Dolce Vita Chanel Allure Sensuelle Yves Saint Laurent Opium Chanel Coco Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Givenchy Amarige Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Givenchy Organza First Light Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Christian Dior Dior Addict Christian Dior Poison Christian Dior J`adore Prada Prada (Amber) Christian Dior Dune Chloe Chloe Narcisse Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia