Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Pi Fraiche Givenchy for men

Pi Fraiche Givenchy for men
dislike

Pi Fraiche Givenchy for men Pictures Pi Fraiche Givenchy for men Pictures Pi Fraiche Givenchy for men Pictures

Pi Fraiche by Givenchy is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Pi Fraiche was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, grapefruit and sage; middle note is jasmine; base notes are benzoin, amber and sandalwood.

Bergamot Lemon Grapefruit Sage

Jasmine

Benzoin Amber Sandalwood

Pi Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

mshilov
mshilov

Beautiful fragrance wits its own character, not just a lighter version of Pi. And the colour of a juice is very unique and attractive, not mentioning a masterpiece bottle. Rare find, but I found one in Italy. Stunning!

Shimo
Shimo

Looking for this perfume everywhere but cannot find it. If you know where I can order this perfume, please share with me which site to order it from. Thank you! I agree it is one of the best!

yilmazg
yilmazg

This is a fruitier, fresher version of the original. I smell nectarine though it is not listed in the notes. Orginal Pi is a winter/evening cologne that can get cloying in hot weather. Pi fraiche on the other hand can be used in spring or summer daytime easily. If you are looking for a fresh oriental type scent that can be used in summer, Pi Fraiche is one of the best choices. Much more original than those aquatics. The longevity is as good as the original Pi. I know Pi is a legend but I must say I enjoy Fraiche better.

Sillage: Above average
Longevity:Excellent
Originality: 9/10
My score: 9/10

blueberry
blueberry

I got it blindly on an impulse at a very good price, knowing the wonderful original Pi...
And I am ECSTATIC!!
Wow, what a bliss! It is indeed very similar to Pi, only slightly lighter or fresher, still very sweet and enveloping, and paradoxically, the sillage and longevity seem even better!
Absolutely a unisex fragrance!
Don't be put off by the blueish juice - it is not aquatic or sporty at all! There is a detectable note of yellow grapefruit peel but apart from that the fragrance is rather sweet in a non-cloying way.
It can be worn in spring and summer on cooler days or at night by both women and men who are into sweet, extremely sensual and magical compositions!
CHAPEAU BAS Givenchy!

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

I have a bottle thats lists Tangerine ,pine needle,infinium & ironwood in the notes .. although I cant detect any single note .
Lovely bottle , & I like the fragrance much better that original PI, It projects very well & Im glad I made a purchase . I also agree it should be kept for special occasions , but its not my kinda fragrance so i will probably give this one away -still to sweet

guest_sm1
guest_sm1

the base notes are vanilla and amber other notes are not that distinguishable. a bit sweet for guys who like manly aromat. only for intimate and special occasions.

distortech
distortech

I love this. It would be awesome if they would make this in a bit more of an intense version. In my book, that would be almost perfect!

Stefan
Stefan

This one is nice, but doesn't compare to the original Pi. It's lighter, a little sweeter, but doesn't make it better.

elgab89
elgab89

Although similar to the original Pi, I can still detect the difference - there is a distinct freshness in this one (hence, the title) given by the citrus burst in the beginning. The dry down is warm.

knightz
knightz

Pi Fraiche smells like the original version with light citrus throughout the top and a little more green in the heart. Pi and Pi Fraiche are basically the same during the dry down, but Fraiche adds this light green leafy smell to the opening and heart. Slightly sweet vanilla-amber dry down, heavy on the benzoin. Good longevity.

Van Cat
Van Cat

Sweet, but not too sweet,Pi it's an interesting fragrance for a man full of personality and with a tender heart.

Pi Fraiche by Givenchy 4.20 out of 5 based on 71 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Pi Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Pi Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pi Fraiche by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pi Fraiche by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.