Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

Pi Original Code Givenchy for men

Pi Original Code Givenchy for men
dislike

almond

Pi Original Code by Givenchy is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Pi Original Code was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are rosemary, mandarin orange, tarragon and basil; base notes are tonka bean, almond, benzoin, vanilla, brown sugar and cedar.

Rosemary Mandarin Orange Tarragon Basil

Tonka Bean Almond Benzoin Vanilla Brown Sugar Cedar

Pi Original Code Fragrance Reviews

Aroma d'Latino
Aroma d'Latino

This is a limited edition of the best seller Givenchy Pi for men. This is the same fragrance (same juice) but presentation comes in a different bottle. That's why is called "original code" meaning original juice.

That's all guys, just different bottle, period. This is the same thing Issey Miyake is doing with his L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme limited editions (same juice, limited edition bottles)

If you already have the original you can skip this one unless you are a collector and wish to add Original Code for the good looking bottle. Anyway, this is hard to find edition.

kellirae
kellirae

This cologne drives me wild when my husband wears it. I actually stopped a man at the store to ask him what he was wearing. After he told me I went straight to the perfume counter and got it for the hubby. It is hands down ybe best thing I have ever smelt.

m-departed
m-departed

i almost drink it , it really touch your sole ind i cant get enough of it even the unoriginal ones

Cylob
Cylob

I love the original Pi and looking at the notes, this might be great too.
Anyone knows if this still available?

EDIT: Found out it was the same formula, just another (limited edition) bottle/package...

sherwin
sherwin

Why is no one commenting about this cologne? I guess nobody wants it to be known. I didn't like the bottle but i was surprised it smelled so good!!!

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

curious about this one...in fact im curious as to what mens colognes smell awsome..im looking to buy a new one for my boyfriend

Pi Original Code by Givenchy 4.30 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Pi Original Code fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Pi Original Code, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pi Original Code by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pi Original Code by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Pi Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense Guerlain Guerlain Homme Intense Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Dior Dior Homme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Rochas Rochas Man Viktor&Rolf Antidote Amouage Amouage Epic Man Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Dior Fahrenheit 32 Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Serge Lutens Chergui Dior Dior Homme Intense Guerlain Guerlain Homme L`Eau Lancome Hypnôse Homme Chanel Cuir de Russie Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon