Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

So Givenchy Givenchy for women

So Givenchy Givenchy for women
dislike

ozonic

So Givenchy by Givenchy is a Floral fragrance for women. So Givenchy was launched in 2004. So Givenchy was created by Christophe Raynaud and Mark Buxton. Top notes are raspberry and cucumber; middle notes are peony, magnolia and black currant; base notes are amber, musk and cedar.

Raspberry Cucumber

Peony Magnolia Black Currant

Amber Musk Cedar

So Givenchy Fragrance Reviews

0829am
0829am

A fresh scent that's suitable for a hot summer day. The cucumber note came out really strongly on me initially and I could not detect any raspberry at all. I'm more a fan of florals and was really glad to notice the peony peeking through after a while.
Unfortunately, sillage and longevity were a little weak on me and this felt like a normal body mist. For reference, I live in a humid climate.
This may sound a little picky but I wasn't too impressed with the bottle design either.

Bihter
Bihter

If you are looking for something similar, try Trussardi Delicate Rose.

cifirica
cifirica

Bought it on ebay for $20, was so happy till tried it. It turned out to be way too peony and soapy for me, and it just got stuck on my skin.
O, and no resemblance with "Only Givenchy" what so ever :((

sabry_sis
sabry_sis

Es una fragancia floral super refrescante!

La compre sin probarla, solo lei la descripcion y los comentarios... y estoy muy conforme..
La verdad me encanto!

cloyd42
cloyd42

I find this delightful and refreshing. The scent opens with the clean rather astringent note of cucumber. The florals come in as soon as it warms on your skin, with peony being particularly noticeable. The fruit can't be individually picked out but contribute to the freshness. The interaction of the cedar and cucumber is delightful. Playful and a good day or office scent. I plan to spray my husband later tonight. I bet this is supremely unisex.

guest_shmerds
guest_shmerds

Yeah, it was only a limited edition in NZ and Australia. SUCH a shame. I still have a bottle at home that I keep. A gorgeous, fresh fragrance.

holanda79
holanda79

In Mexico it was limited edition, it is a pity because it was very sexy fragance, i really liked it.

nadenceto
nadenceto

I find it rather sexy and what makes me happy is that it last for a long time. It is fresh and relieves you with the feeling that you enjoy for long - i relly like it.!

So Givenchy by Givenchy 4.06 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy So Givenchy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy So Givenchy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify So Givenchy by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of So Givenchy by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Guerlain Champs Elysees Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Estée Lauder White Linen Dior Forever and Ever Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Givenchy Hot Couture Gucci Envy Givenchy Very Irresistible Nina Ricci Nina Lancome Poeme Chanel Coco Dior J`adore Dior Pure Poison Versace Versense Yves Saint Laurent Paris Cacharel Noa Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Nina Ricci Premier jour Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne