Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Un Air d'Escapade Givenchy for women

Un Air d'Escapade Givenchy for women
dislike

Un Air d'Escapade Givenchy for women Pictures Un Air d'Escapade Givenchy for women Pictures

Un Air d'Escapade is a limited edition from Givenchy for 2012. It comes from the same line as Dance with Givenchy from 2010 and Le Bouquet Absolu from the 2011. Since it is only available in the selected world's airports, it is dedicated and inspired by the idea of travelling.

Un Air d'Escapade is a floral - fruity fragrance that embodies the scent of summer vacation, the excitement of travel and romantic locations. The composition combines lily and peony blossoms, accented with bright mandarin and lychee accords. The top notes are mandarin, lychee and aquatic accords. The heart consists of rose, lily and peony, placed at the base of cedar and musk.

It is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Mandarin Orange Litchi Water Notes

Rose Peony Lily

Musk Cedar

Marry Me
Etra Etro

Un Air d'Escapade Fragrance Reviews

saradz
saradz

This perfume has really a revealing personality -A very feminin perfume,feeling seductive in a classy way ! Attractive in preservative manner ,elegant in fashionable simply trend, modern lady in descent attitude !
Very suitable to casual meetings , chill out time ,may be to professional occasions too as it's not a very strong one .i mean a light one with confident presence .
Really love it !
The only one thing that I don't like about is that it doesn't last long on me !!
I wish if it does. Hope that Givenchy will upgrade it for mor lasting one .

jivaswood
jivaswood

It remembers the aroma of peach yogurt and pure lychee. I cant see any change or watery notes, I just realize fruity notes (like an infusion of Lychee and Peach). Is it good? It's a great option for day by day. A nice version, but more poor than LANVIN Marry Me. Anyway, the best of this collection GIVENCHY explicitly aimed at the mass market and people who want something branded but usually dont purchase more expensive things.

Scent:

3,5*/5*

Bottle:

1,5*/5*(It's ugly and unsightly, but part of the proposed marketing of the product)

keren badash
keren badash

Hello all
I just los this perfume and i'm really looking to but it again,where can i find it to buy online?
Please advice.

hunterblu
hunterblu

To the person (Horridfrag) below; it sounds like the tester bottle you have is the new version of this fragrance released this year (2013). This listing is for the limited edition from last year that was available only in select airports. They both have the same name but the new one is available outside of airports as well.

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

lychee in rose water, just the right balance between sweet and floral, the aqua note gives a fresh vibe to it. the notes listed on my tester bottle are very different than what's given here.

On the bottle, the listed notes are:
Grapefruit Tree Blossom,
Gardenia, Osmanthus,
Sandalwood and Musk.

This is a fresh and bright floral, lots of peony, it is nice and feminine, but I have already the same type of fragrance, so not sure I need another one. It is similar to Burberry Brit Sheer a bit, Dahlia EDT also, from the same house. So quite nice but already done.
It is more floral on me than fruity really, for lovers of pretty florals.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

this would be really good for a teenage girl.

Mila Pulina
Mila Pulina

It is a nice fragrance - not more, not less. For everyday use it is perfectly fine.

jfps1975
jfps1975

I am completely in love with this one! Un Air d' Escapade is multi-layered, complex yet so light and delicious! Fresh and subtley fruity, without the over-the-top sweetness. I find the dry down to be absolutely delightful... reminiscent of rain or dew. YUM!

I was heartbroken to find that this is limited so if anyone would like to trade (or sell), please let me know!

saguna

Finally bought a big bottle - and I really love it. I think I like many Givenchy perfumes, but mostly the old ones. This new is a nice surprise.

averinberry
averinberry

I tried Un Air d'Escapade at Arlanda airport but i did not have time to decide if i wanted to buy it.
If Un Air d'Escapade only is available at airport tax-free i will not be able to buy it anytime soon. :(

Elenkina
Elenkina

Really like the fragrance. Duty free has it now. Not sure How long it last. Seems not very long

saguna

It's a lovely scent. I don't feel any watery, but it's delicate floral and very feminine, calming and at the same time sexy and giving me self-confidence.
I've not seen it in any shop, as I have minature from Ebay.

deborahjaz
deborahjaz

I just bought at in Moscow airport today, trying new scents out of sheer boredom. I bought it immediately. It's totally my kind of scent!
And it's definitely an 'escapade' from the oh-so-fashionable, candy-scented perfumes! (They make me gag, by the way.)
It reminds me of Coach Signature - that I already have - but is lighter and more easily usable for everyday purposes. I normally use the Coach for special occasions where I intentionally want to smell 'heady'.
L'Escapade lets you enjoy the layers and scents without the headiness.
I would like have the body lotion and douche gel to increase its staying power. I hope they come out with that soon.

swiftie
swiftie

I bought one just now at Duty Free Galleria in Singapore and gave it to my mother for Mothers' Day. I didn't wear any but when I tried it in the shop it smelled great. Don't know how it's supposed to be watery, but it definitely has floral accents. It costed $74 though which means I can't get another one but I would if I could.

chrissyteen11

I just found out it will not be launching in the US :-( just a Duty Free exclusive! I go back in April, so I will try to ration until then. My bottle is almost halfway gone. Lol

Mama.doll
Mama.doll

Walking through the Fragrance area at the International Airport, This amazing fragrance caught my eye, I had to spray some in the air and walk through it, as I did that, the fragrance really created an audience, what a lovely scent, us ladies were all saying how unique and fresh it was, we could smell that citrus, all agreeing that it's very fresh, elegant and feminine...great for day time..some sprayed the fragrance on their wrist, it lingered nicely onto their skin. What a winner!!..and Yes we all purchased one!!...

chrissyteen11

This is a beautiful scent. I am obsessed!! Only wished it had more staying power, but I love wearing it day and night. Get tons of compliments from both male and female friends and strangers!! Can't wait for it to debut in the US.

ruxxy
ruxxy

Just tested this one today and it's a nice citrus scent, really great for summer, but nothing too original or breathtaking

Un Air d'Escapade by Givenchy 3.99 out of 5 based on 83 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Un Air d'Escapade fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Un Air d'Escapade, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Un Air d'Escapade by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Un Air d'Escapade by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.