Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Very Irresistible Bulgarian Rose Givenchy for women

Very Irresistible Bulgarian Rose Givenchy for women
dislike

Very Irresistible Bulgarian Rose Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Bulgarian Rose Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Bulgarian Rose Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Bulgarian Rose Givenchy for women Pictures

This new limited fragrance edition of Very Irresistible is dedicated to the luxurious Bulgarian rose from the 2005 harvest. It took 450 kg of rose petals to make one pound of rose absolute for this perfume. Green notes and anise go before the Bulgarian rose, while the base is a harmony composed of other rose species and wood. This precious elixir is bottled inside the rose ornated bottle with a beautiful Givenchy label. It was launched in 2006.

Spices Star Anise Rose

Very Irresistible Bulgarian Rose Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

A spicy aromatic Bulgarian rose. Very realistic to actual Bulgarian rose which can be bitter, green, dewy and cold. But as perfume other adjectives best describe it like fresh, strong, spicy, exotic, aromatic, perfumy. The rose is the queen in this fragrance but that's easy for her this time because she's the only floral note. The spices are very noticeable and the star anise. It's herbal and green, strong rose perfume, sexy. I wear it on the hot summer nights on romantic dates. It's beautiful.

EliaTatuirovka
EliaTatuirovka

I love this one! I don't use it every day but some days when I am in the mood for some Roses scent..

I think the Bulgarian roses are the Best in the World and though this perfume is Great, I think it could be alot better if they would leave the Roses alone or add just a little bit fruity scent. I mean a little little bit. Bulgarian roses are Great just the way they are. No need to add ANYTHING on top of them.

By the way: I have another Bottle of 100% Bulgarian roses (=just Roses!) and most of the times I use both perfumes together. It makes the scent of the 1st one alot better.

lmktacwa
lmktacwa

coco76: I could not detect the anise at all. I don't like anise. I found it to be a very respectable rose. The spices really give it a little kick. I think you should try to get a sample if you are interested. I may go back and sample at Macy's again just to see if I REALLY liked it as much as I thought. It did seem a tad sweet though, and I'm trying move my new purchases away from that. Good luck!

Grazia
Grazia

It's a nice floral fragrance and I like a dry down with an anise, it is very powerful and lasts long.

luxlover
luxlover

I would like to have this perfume, I wish I can find it in our stores. The bottle design looks like a lady in long rose printed dress wearing a givenchy logo necklace :)

coco76
coco76

dammit!! i love bulgarian rose..but then they go and throw anise in there...arrggghhhhhhh
does anybody know how strongly the anise is in this perfume?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Bulgarian Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Bulgarian Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Bulgarian Rose by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Bulgarian Rose by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Givenchy Very Irresistible Christian Dior Midnight Poison Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Christian Dior Pure Poison Givenchy Hot Couture Versace Crystal Noir Lancome Poeme Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Lancome Hypnose Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Guerlain L'Instant Magic Christian Dior Dior Addict Christian Dior Pure Poison Elixir Christian Dior J`adore Eau de Toilette Lalique Perles De Lalique Bvlgari Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Rosee Chanel Allure Sensuelle Lancome Magnifique